CRM Exchange Queue Service Error 07-14-04

We are getting a recurring error on our SBS 2003 Server
regarding the the CRM Exchange Queue Service (Event ID:
5891)

unexpected error occurred.</description><details>The MIME
header ended unexpectedly (in the value section)
</details><file>d:\crm\build\3297
\src\platform\include\util\crmmimeutil.inl</file><line>536<
/line>

Mail still seems to be delivering functionally, but this
worries me.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Erik
0
Erik
7/14/2004 8:34:13 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Erik

Below I have posted the answer we received from MS Support regarding this
issue. I hop this helps.

Regards Cedric

Concerning the second point, there won't be any fix for version 1.2. This
will be solved in version 2.0 because the Exchange router will be completely
rethought.
The error you receive is not critical because it is a mail that does not
have a valid MIME header. Typically this can be emails that are not
destinated to CRM (typically SPAM emails or whatever). This is due to the
fact that the actual Exchange Router intercepts every incoming email and
checks for the GUID in the subject and routes them to CRM if this is the
case. So there may be emails that are intercepted with invalid MIME that
fire this error.
In v2.0, email are processed only after it reaches the user's inbox. This
means that email activities will be created only if anti-spam and anti-virus
agents have let an email go through.

"Erik Dudley" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are getting a recurring error on our SBS 2003 Server
> regarding the the CRM Exchange Queue Service (Event ID:
> 5891)

> unexpected error occurred.</description><details>The MIME
> header ended unexpectedly (in the value section)
> </details><file>d:\crm\build\3297
> \src\platform\include\util\crmmimeutil.inl</file><line>536<
> /line>
>
> Mail still seems to be delivering functionally, but this
> worries me.  Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Erik

0
Cedric

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

OWA setup for Exchange 2003
Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for 800 user accounts? what is the requirement? 2) Could I have some IIS server runining the SSL while the other server not? or running different SSL. Thanks, fshguo. I would set a total of two, one back end and front end(OWA dedicated) "fshguo" <fshguo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1126147486.927339.144230@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: > 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for...

CRM Field Names

selecting which email service to send from
In Outlook Express with more than 1 email account it is possible to select from which account a particular message is sent from. How can this same choice be made from Outlook 2000? -- obsidian Do you have Outlook 2000 installed in Internet Mail Only mode or in Corporate/Workgroup mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of text in Help | About Microsoft Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "obsidian" <obsidia...

SQL Server Express 2008
Hi, I just had to do a full re-install on a new machine. The new machine is windows 7. I am having problems trying to install sql express 2008 Here are my steps i did. I installed Visual Studio 2008 Installed VS2008 sp1 Then uninstalled anything that said "SQL" ( because it was all for the 2005 version ). Then I went and downloaded the SQL Express 2008 and installed. It then installed SQL Express 2008 sp1. Now, when I go to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio I dont have a server installed. I go into Server Configuration Manager and under the ...

Upgrade to Exchange 2000 SP1
Hello All I need to upgrade SP 1 on Exchange 2000, I know don't know to do it. Thanks for your attention. You should be looking into SP3 and the latest Roll-up. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp3/default.asp http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7AAA113-1403-4262-8269-4B2AB9AE5476&displaylang=en If this is a single server download and install. I would make sure Badmail is empty. Other than that nothing special in a single server enviroment well other than making sure your AV is up to date. If your using ADC and other stuff I'd r...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

What are Basic Routine and Major Issues for Exchange 5.5
Taking over System Admin position for Win2000/Exchange 5.5 network, 200 users with XP on the clients. Have been in other areas of IT for last 2 years. Could someone describe their basic daily/weekly routine with Exchange 5.5 and what are the top 10 major issues/challenges/peculiarities with Exchange 5.5 I don't have a top ten, although you can find lots of info on the many good Exchange blogs out there...there are things you might want to get into a routine of doing: checking event logs checking messaging queues watching disk space do test restores occasionally to a recovery server, t...

Exchange not routing our domain emails to the internet
Hi, I have just setup a small exhange server using SBS 2003. All the clients have an email address of the form user@mydomain.com.au. These emails are collected using the POP Connector then routed through exchange. However there are other offices which have emails addresses of the form user@mydomain.com.au and ofcourse when we send emails to those addresses it seems that exchange attempts to send it internally rather then externally. The message bounces back with the error: The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact th...

Reset CRM

Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the messages with those words from being delivered. Is there something that I am missing here? I even tried rebooting the server but still get the SPAM. Thanks. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:20:51 -0500, "Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote: >We have...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Seperation of Exchange from active directory
Hi all, we are having active directory integrated exchange server. Due to heavy load, now we want to seperate active directory and exchange server in 2 diferrent servers. Can any help me how to go about it. OS - 2K3 standard Exchange - 2k3 standard There is a good KB article for Nuevo's recommendation. The KB is KB822931 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/822931 Don't forget to move your FSMO roles, DNS (if needed), etc. if you decide to remove the first DC. -- Bob Christian II MVP - LCS http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail...

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

Check this Out -- Our service is simple, list your home with us and you only pay if we sell it. It is as simple as that. We do not ask for a sole agency tie-in period, putting the onus on us to prov
Check this Out -- Our service is simple, list your home with us and you only pay if we sell it. It is as simple as that. We do not ask for a sole agency tie-in period, putting the onus on us to provide excellent customer service and a successful sale at the right price. www.shopndiscount.com ...

PDF's not traking in crm