CRM Email Router problem - (440) Login Timeout on SBS, works on Vi

When I run the CRM Email router on our SBS 2003 R2 server the following error
occurs immediately without delay:

Incoming Status: Failure - The remote server returned an error: (440) Login
Timeout.

Heres the error fro mthe event viewer:

#26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox support@domain.com.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (440) Login
Timeout.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()

I installed the CRM router on my Vista desktop with all the same settings
and it works fine.

I assume that an install component has a problem but what could it be.

Any help much appreciated.

Nick
0
NickBates (2)
11/13/2008 12:48:11 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On 13 nov, 13:48, Nick Bates <NickBa...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> When I run the CRMEmailrouteron our SBS 2003 R2 server the following erro=
> occurs immediately without delay:
>
> Incoming Status: Failure - The remote server returned an error: (440) Log=
in
> Timeout.
>
> Heres the error fro mthe event viewer:
>
> #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox supp...@domain.com.
> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (440) Login
> Timeout.
> =A0 =A0at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
> =A0 =A0at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpW=
ebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
> =A0 =A0at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInbo=
xUri()
> =A0 =A0at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMa=
ilbox()
> =A0 =A0at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.R=
un()

> I installed the CRMrouteron my Vista desktop with all the same settings
> and it works fine.
>
> I assume that an install component has a problem but what could it be.
>
> Any help much appreciated.
>
> Nick

Have you solved the problem? I have the same and I can't solved it.
0
aekschoko (4)
12/2/2008 9:25:05 AM
No haven't solved this one.

"aekschoko" wrote:

> On 13 nov, 13:48, Nick Bates <NickBa...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > When I run the CRMEmailrouteron our SBS 2003 R2 server the following error
> > occurs immediately without delay:
> >
> > Incoming Status: Failure - The remote server returned an error: (440) Login
> > Timeout.
> >
> > Heres the error fro mthe event viewer:
> >
> > #26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox supp...@domain.com.
> > System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (440) Login
> > Timeout.
> >    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
> >    at
> > Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.SubmitXmlCommand(HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest, String body)
> >    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.HttpDavRequest.RetrieveInboxUri()
> >    at
> > Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox()
> >    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()
> >
> > I installed the CRMrouteron my Vista desktop with all the same settings
> > and it works fine.
> >
> > I assume that an install component has a problem but what could it be.
> >
> > Any help much appreciated.
> >
> > Nick
>
> Have you solved the problem? I have the same and I can't solved it.

0
NickBates (2)

'black hole' method for departed employees emails
Hi, We have implemented Neil Hobson 'black hole' method (http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/07/black_holes_not.html) for email addresses of departed employees. It works fine, no NDR's are generated. However I read in this blog comments by people saying that this collects mail in the Badmail folder. I don't see any mail in our Badmail folder and I wonder if I should be concerned. Message tracking for such email messages ends with: "Message submitted to caterogizer" Any ideas ? Thanks, Igor Hi Igor, If your running Exchange 2003 SP1, the BadMail f...

email format #3
I have an emailing program that uses a Rich_text_box as a body. Now with rich_text_box you can have bold, multi color underlined.etc TEXT. Since using HTML body is a bad (not recommended, even thought it would keep all the formatting) thing then what else can I use to have the same type of format as an rich_text or html so when the recipient receives, it looks presentable with all it indenting, bold,.etc???? HELP!!! Only Outlook recipients can see rich-text content. HTML is a better approach if you want to reach the most people. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft O...

setting up OL NOT to automatically download images in emails
OL 2002 SP 3, on Win XP HE, SP1 Follow-up to microsoft.public.outlook Hi, How do I set up OL to NOT download automatically images, or image tags, etc. embedded in email messages? (This is a favorite trick of spammers to verify email addresses.....) Tx, PS I know this feature is easily accessible in OL 2003 under Security tab, but can't figure it out in OL 2002. I don't think you can do it at all in OL2002 "sat" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O3o0v5HcFHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > OL 2002 SP 3, on Win XP HE, SP1 > Follow-up to micros...

Emails are in list form only

Cannot send but receive emails on Outlook when user is not administrator
Hi, We have a user and i have a very strange outlook problem. The problem is that he can receive emails but cannot send them. The email stays in the outbox. I have done the following so far with no help: deleted the .srs file recreated outlook profile reinstalled oultook. Confirmed mailbox is not out of quota Checked with Exchange admin and the mailbox is setup just fine However when i log him in as admin he can send/receive emails. I gave him Full Control of HKLM\Software and C:\Program Files folder but it did not help. We cannot give admin rights to users as per network guidelin...

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

CRM Field Names

selecting which email service to send from
In Outlook Express with more than 1 email account it is possible to select from which account a particular message is sent from. How can this same choice be made from Outlook 2000? -- obsidian Do you have Outlook 2000 installed in Internet Mail Only mode or in Corporate/Workgroup mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of text in Help | About Microsoft Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "obsidian" <obsidia...

Problem adding input to cell
I've had Excel files for several years and never had this problem - what did I do??? All of a sudden when I try to click in a cell it won't let me do anything - add or change and data . The only place I'm able to change or add data is in text boxes that are already there. :( -- PghPatti ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PghPatti's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24706 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382734 Do you get a popup message back? Does it say you...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

How to enable the email address to repeat when entering a email
The outlook email program will not automaticallly fill in the email address of email address that I have previously used. How and where can I enable that menu? Thanks Depends on your Outlook version which you failed to mention. Since the feature is enabled by default, I suspect you have other problems. Clarify your post and provide more detail. -- Russ Valentine "Crash1234" <Crash1234@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4818E78-9AD9-4256-9649-461E107FDD40@microsoft.com... > The outlook email program will not automaticallly fill in the email &g...

Excel 1900 Date Problem
I'm modifying an existing spreadsheet. When I modify an input cell t change the date, the date in the cell appears incorrect. Example: enter 1/14/2001 and the cell reads 1/0/1900. However, in the task ba the correct date appears. Any clues as to why this happens -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi bluesband! Sounds to me that youe are pressing "=" before you put in the date. This "tells" Excel 1 divided by 14 divided by 2001 which Excel returns as 0.0000356964374955379 You then format as a date to get 1/0/1900. Don't press the "=&q...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

How do I add my Peoplepc email to Outlook email accounts?
I am new to Outlook- (Using Outlook 2003)I am trying to set up the accounts, I can't access my Peoplepc email from outlook, I can't send email from any account- it stays in the "outbox" I tried to reconfigure the Peoplepc account and still no luck. I walked thru the "set up new email account" and still no luck. Can anyone help? Seamore@peoplepc.com "Seamore" <Seamore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5AD445A-E9B8-4318-8E5E-40CE6D7E59AE@microsoft.com... > I am new to Outlook- (Using Outlook 2003)I am trying to set up the &...

CRM and MapPoint

Batch Update problems...
Hey Gang, A few weeks ago someone helped me with a batch update to change document properties (Word 2003). I got a macro to change the "Title" and it worked like a champ. I modified it to change the "Author" and it too worked like a champ. I recently modified it to change the "Subject" and it goes through the whole "Wend" but nothing got changed. See code below. Any ideas? this is driving me crazy! TIA! ======Author code that works====== Sub BatchProcessAuthorChanges() Dim strFileName As String Dim strPath As String Dim oDoc ...

Exchange not routing our domain emails to the internet
Hi, I have just setup a small exhange server using SBS 2003. All the clients have an email address of the form user@mydomain.com.au. These emails are collected using the POP Connector then routed through exchange. However there are other offices which have emails addresses of the form user@mydomain.com.au and ofcourse when we send emails to those addresses it seems that exchange attempts to send it internally rather then externally. The message bounces back with the error: The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact th...

Size of excel work book is not full screen
The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the window either. Maybe the workbook is protected with the windows option checked. Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook (if that option is available) You may need a password. Mike wrote: > > The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking > on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the > window either. -- Dave Peterson ...

Reset CRM

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Merge & mail-Problem Inserting full address?
Hello, I'm going crazy with this problem. I'm wanting to print addresses directing on my customer mailing, using no labels. I've successfully added my data source file but when I go to add the Address Block or Address Fields I can't get past having only one Field show. (like First Name) Where it says "Point to field that you want to insert. When the drop down arrows appears, click the arrow, & then Click Insert Text or Insert as Picture". Well I'm not able to find any other of my address fields 'drop down' to add. Even in the Insert Addre...