CRM does not sync with Exchange and toolbar(plugin) does not work

When using:
Outlook 2003 SP2 and Exchange Server SP2 with CRM 3.0 and the CRM
Plugin, the problem is that:
the buttons in the toolbar do not work either directly after install or
at least after some time. Items of CRM and Exchange seem to be not
synchronized (anymore)

* The creditionals including password are saved in IE so that when you
connect using IE there is no prompt for creditionals
* The Server is added to the proxy-exclude-list and the trusted
websites
* The Server is correctly registered on our DNS and i even added the
its entry in  the windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts-file
* There are two gateways(no nat) in between the client- and the
server-machine

I have also tried:
http://crm.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/ms-crm-l/troubles-usingsyncing-activities-in-both-outlook-crm-808423
but it already failed in the first place when trying to register the
dll.

* The repair-function mostly either does not work(because not
displayed) or it does not change something
* Even when installing the plugin and putting the ip-adress of the
server the problem remains/re-appears

I am graceful for any other hints.

0
boenomat
10/17/2006 9:17:23 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I even tried to:
* Give the user a new profile and reinstall the plugin on that new
profile => everything seemed to work perfectly but after the first
reboot not anymore

0
boenomat

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

OWA setup for Exchange 2003
Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for 800 user accounts? what is the requirement? 2) Could I have some IIS server runining the SSL while the other server not? or running different SSL. Thanks, fshguo. I would set a total of two, one back end and front end(OWA dedicated) "fshguo" <fshguo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1126147486.927339.144230@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: > 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for...

Pocket PC Money 2004 Foreign currency sync #2
Anyone have a clue how to do it? It's a pain living in japan and not being able to update the account I use most on my PPC. Especially since a lot of places in japan don't give receipts, or if they do, they are likley to be in japanese. I don't read japanese and trying to sort things out at the end of the day is a pain, it's be much easier to just enter ther debit when I incur it. --Serp The client only supports the home currency. A serious limitation. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Serpent77" <Serpent77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67...

CRM Field Names

Back button and toolbar keys...
don't seem to work. Sometimes, but then they stop and nothing can be done. Quite frustrating. Read something about a corrupted cache. Any suggestions? Do I just uninstall and reinstall the program? Using Win7 Pro 64 bit. "citizen53" <citizen53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09C97EF7-7614-4A8E-990C-56895AD30BA9@microsoft.com... > don't seem to work. Sometimes, but then they stop and nothing can be > done. > Quite frustrating. Read something about a corrupted cache. Any > suggestions? > Do I just uninstall and r...

Upgrade to Exchange 2000 SP1
Hello All I need to upgrade SP 1 on Exchange 2000, I know don't know to do it. Thanks for your attention. You should be looking into SP3 and the latest Roll-up. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp3/default.asp http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7AAA113-1403-4262-8269-4B2AB9AE5476&displaylang=en If this is a single server download and install. I would make sure Badmail is empty. Other than that nothing special in a single server enviroment well other than making sure your AV is up to date. If your using ADC and other stuff I'd r...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

What are Basic Routine and Major Issues for Exchange 5.5
Taking over System Admin position for Win2000/Exchange 5.5 network, 200 users with XP on the clients. Have been in other areas of IT for last 2 years. Could someone describe their basic daily/weekly routine with Exchange 5.5 and what are the top 10 major issues/challenges/peculiarities with Exchange 5.5 I don't have a top ten, although you can find lots of info on the many good Exchange blogs out there...there are things you might want to get into a routine of doing: checking event logs checking messaging queues watching disk space do test restores occasionally to a recovery server, t...

Exchange not routing our domain emails to the internet
Hi, I have just setup a small exhange server using SBS 2003. All the clients have an email address of the form user@mydomain.com.au. These emails are collected using the POP Connector then routed through exchange. However there are other offices which have emails addresses of the form user@mydomain.com.au and ofcourse when we send emails to those addresses it seems that exchange attempts to send it internally rather then externally. The message bounces back with the error: The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact th...

hide toolbars, menu bar, etc
I have a macro which will hide the standard and formatting toolbars but doesn't hide any other toolbars which might happen to be open when the macro is run. Does anyone have code which will hide all toolbars, row and column headings, gridlines, formula bar and status bar, and also the menu bar. Ideally, I'd like to do all that with the press of a keyboard shortcut and at the same time show a toolbar called 'Beacon Toolbar' - is that do-able? And can it all be 'reversed' with another macro? ...

Size of excel work book is not full screen
The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the window either. Maybe the workbook is protected with the windows option checked. Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook (if that option is available) You may need a password. Mike wrote: > > The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking > on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the > window either. -- Dave Peterson ...

syncing PDA w/Outlook on different PCs
Using iPaq PDA running 2003SE. Have Outlook 2003 on computer at home and at work, Outlook 2000 on PC at vacation house (occasionally). Use Outlook for calendar, contacts, tasks and notes -- NOT email. I want to be able to seamlessly carry and update personal data between PCs so that wherever I set up I'll be able to easily call up my most current information. I tried carrying current data on PDA and relying on sync to update each computer. Won't work. No option for PDA to overwrite data on PC, and 'sync data together' option produces huge numbers of duplicate entrie...

Autocalc not working
When I select a group of cells, in most of my excel docs, the sum of those cells is displayed in the bar at the bottom of the sheet. In some docs, it doesn't work. I've right-clicked on the bar and sum is checked, but nothing happens. Is this my fault? Most things are. TIA Steve In those "some" docs, the numbers are probably entered/pasted as Text, rather than numeric values. To convert them, copy a blank cell, select your 'numbers' and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons. In article <fa2gsk$oit$1@news.datemas.de>, ...

Hide and Show Toolbars
Hi, I'm trying to use VBA in excel to remove all toolbars on opening a = spreadsheet using auto-open and then to restore all when closing using = aut-close. The code I am using is as follows:- Sub HideAllToolbars() ' Dimension a loop variable. Dim i As Integer ' Loop through the total number of toolbars. For i =3D 1 To Application.Toolbars.Count ' Hide each toolbar. Application.Toolbars(i).Visible =3D False ' End of loop. Next i End Sub ' This is a sub-routine to show all of the toolbars. Sub ShowAllToolbars() 'loop va...

Reset CRM

Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the messages with those words from being delivered. Is there something that I am missing here? I even tried rebooting the server but still get the SPAM. Thanks. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:20:51 -0500, "Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote: >We have...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Seperation of Exchange from active directory
Hi all, we are having active directory integrated exchange server. Due to heavy load, now we want to seperate active directory and exchange server in 2 diferrent servers. Can any help me how to go about it. OS - 2K3 standard Exchange - 2k3 standard There is a good KB article for Nuevo's recommendation. The KB is KB822931 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/822931 Don't forget to move your FSMO roles, DNS (if needed), etc. if you decide to remove the first DC. -- Bob Christian II MVP - LCS http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail...

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

Vlookup or Hlookup does not work
Hi, I need a simple formula... seems very diffucult to get In Sheet 1 I have employee names on horizontal line and a lot of numbers in vertical line. In Sheet2, i Have emloyee names on vertical line and in horisontal line i want to set up formula in sheet2 so that it calcualtes total number for each month for each name as per below sample: Sheet1 John Month days January 5 january 3 january 4 February 10 March 6 TOtal 28 Sheet 2 JOhn January February March 12 10 6 or at least John and 28 days total. Take a look SUMIF ...