CRM data migration 10-13-04

Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another?

I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be geared
more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf tables
"manually".

Thanks,
Matt

0
Matt
10/13/2004 3:56:31 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Matt wrote:
> Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another?
>
> I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be
geared
> more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf
tables
> "manually".
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

You need to use Redeployment Tool to migrate data from one CRM Server
to Another.

0
Dignity

CRM Field Names

Summary of Data from a Range
I have a range of data, which is a weekly sports picking competition at work. Basically on the left it has the event, and along the top it has my work colleagues names. The sports picks are in the range and are in the form of validation lists. What i would like to do is create an automated summary of who picked what at the close of each week, which i can email out to the guys in the competiton - i.e: Event 1: New York Mets: persons a, b, c, d and l , Cleveland: e, f, g, h, i, j and m I have 8 events per week, with a number of options per event, thus it is not easy or quick to just ma...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

How do I plot data in Excel that is captured on separate sheets; .
Data is saved in Excel worksheets by date. I need to plot various data from each of the separate sheets on a summary sheet. That is, the summary sheet plots data across multiple worksheets. For example, Avg1 is on Sheet1, Avg2 on Sheet2, ... Then, on the summary sheet, I would like to plot the Avg1, Avg2, ... sequence. I have not found a simple way to do this. ...

CRM and MapPoint

Reset CRM

Repost: Bringing Sharepoint list data back online
I've got an Access 2007 app that is using Sharepoint (MOSS 2007) lists as my data store. Some of my users are experiencing extreme latency issues, so I'm testing allowing them to take the data offline, and then resynch later. Taking it offline via a popup menu works great, and really speeds up the application. I use Docmd.runcommand acCmdToggleOffline to take the data offline. I'm still testing bringing the data back on line, making sure the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships that are built while offline make it back into the lists appropriately, a...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Data Lables, in chart go away when reopening
I've got a pivot table with the sales reps name in the row, month sold in the column and for different sales figure "sums" in the data. I've created a standard column chart to compare these 4 different "sums" (which become my category axis), by rep for a given month and even though I format the data series to have data labels (value or $), everytime I close and reopen my workbook the data lables are gone. Is there anyway to make these lables stay so when I reopen my workbook they are still there? ...

Excel 2003 Professional Edition - Exporting XML Data
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4D204.7A9B0B60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have optional elements in my schema. Presently, if the cells mapped = to the attributes of the optional elements are left blank, the elements = are written with "0" as the attribute (see example below). However, I = want the optional elements ("Element1" and "Element2" in the example = below) to be omitted from the exported XML file. For example I get ... <Properti...

Display multiple data
Hi! I work as a paramedic, and one of my many task is to register all our activities. I use a excel sheet to collect all data.As we are many people working there, this must be simple.We put all information for one year in one page, may be 4-500 items, each with 25-35 data. No my problem: I need a way to find all info for one month or employed,and create a new list with these . My dream: I write employed number 245 in cell B6, and the all his data displayes underneath.... (excuse my bad english...) Hi Morgan If you install my Filter Add-in it is very simple to filter in place or copy ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

formula problem #10
I would like to configure a percentage in an excel 2000 spreadsheet. Please email help topic answers to tracy@weathers.com or call at 804-861-1076 at extension 116. Thank you for your help, Tracy Pendergrass give an example of what you need. is it cell formating or the formula calc that you are having trouble with? >-----Original Message----- >I would like to configure a percentage in an excel 2000 >spreadsheet. Please email help topic answers to >tracy@weathers.com or call at 804-861-1076 at extension >116. > Thank you ...

Formula Question 01-15-10
Hi. My data table looks like this - located in D1:E8 Stock Condition IBM TRUE IBM TRUE IBM FALSE IBM TRUE IBM FALSE GOOG TRUE GOOG TRUE I am trying to find a formula (B2) for this table - located in A1:B2 IBM Match #1 60% Where the formula in B2 looks at my data table, finds rows that have the value in A1, then returns the result of the calculation (# of "TRUE") divided by (Total Number) - in the case for IBM, 3 divided by 5. Thank you in advance. Try this in cell B2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(D1:D1949="IBM"),--(E1:E1949=TRUE))/SUMPRODUCT(--(D1:D1949=&...

10 random numbers from 0 to 20
Hello, how can I write a method that returns me 10 random numbers from 0 to 20 (included), without repetitions? Thanks a lot. Luigi On 15-06-2010 12:10, Luigi wrote: > Hello, > how can I write a method that returns me 10 random numbers from 0 to 20= > (included), without repetitions? If you don't want repetitions they are not real random numbers. You could get the number '15' 10 times in a row, it is possible, but=20 highly unlikely. --=20 Med venlig hilsen / Best regards S=C3=B8ren Reinke, IDCS #505926, TDI Trimix www.Dykkeren.dk Dive bl...

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...