crm calendar vs my calendar

Hello,

    How can I have my crm appointments goto my regular outlook exchange
calendar? Is this possible? CRM 1.2. Thanks.

Jake

0
Jake
12/7/2005 10:06:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Unfortunatly this only works via the Sales for Outlook Client.

When you use the Go Offline buttone, it synchronises all your contacts and
appointments to your Outlook calendar (and thus also into Exchange)

Regards,

--
Erik van Hoof
CWR Mobility

"Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
>    How can I have my crm appointments goto my regular outlook exchange
> calendar? Is this possible? CRM 1.2. Thanks.
>
> Jake

0
Erik
12/8/2005 9:22:12 AM
Erik,

    Ok Sorry I am new and a little confused. We have CRM 1.2 with the sales
and customer service modules. If I follow you correctly if I add a calendar
event to the crm calendar I then have to click offline on the outlook client
and it will put the crm calendar event in my regular outlook calendar?

Jake

"Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" <vanhoof@cwrmobility.nl> wrote in message
> Unfortunatly this only works via the Sales for Outlook Client.
>
> When you use the Go Offline buttone, it synchronises all your contacts and
> appointments to your Outlook calendar (and thus also into Exchange)
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Erik van Hoof
> CWR Mobility
> Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog
>

> "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>>    How can I have my crm appointments goto my regular outlook exchange
>> calendar? Is this possible? CRM 1.2. Thanks.
>>
>> Jake

0
Jake
12/8/2005 3:35:32 PM
Yep,

That's the 'unfortunatly' part... It works that way...

Try upgrading to 3.0 as soon as possible. The integration to Exchange and
Outlook is way way way better!

Regards,

--

> Erik,
>
>    Ok Sorry I am new and a little confused. We have CRM 1.2 with the sales
> and customer service modules. If I follow you correctly if I add a
> calendar event to the crm calendar I then have to click offline on the
> outlook client and it will put the crm calendar event in my regular
> outlook calendar?
>
> Jake
>

> "Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" <vanhoof@cwrmobility.nl> wrote in message
>> Unfortunatly this only works via the Sales for Outlook Client.
>>
>> When you use the Go Offline buttone, it synchronises all your contacts
>> and appointments to your Outlook calendar (and thus also into Exchange)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Erik van Hoof
>> CWR Mobility
>> Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog
>>

>> "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>>    How can I have my crm appointments goto my regular outlook exchange
>>> calendar? Is this possible? CRM 1.2. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Jake

0
Erik
12/8/2005 10:02:07 PM
O yeah, make sure that you have the Sales for Outlook client installed.
This is an extra toolbar in Outlook.

You can also create an activity from this toolbar and it will automatically
be registered in both systems (CRM and Outlook Calendar)

Regards,

--
Erik van Hoof
CWR Mobility
Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog

"Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Erik,
>
>    Ok Sorry I am new and a little confused. We have CRM 1.2 with the sales
> and customer service modules. If I follow you correctly if I add a
> calendar event to the crm calendar I then have to click offline on the
> outlook client and it will put the crm calendar event in my regular
> outlook calendar?
>
> Jake
>

> "Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" <vanhoof@cwrmobility.nl> wrote in message
>> Unfortunatly this only works via the Sales for Outlook Client.
>>
>> When you use the Go Offline buttone, it synchronises all your contacts
>> and appointments to your Outlook calendar (and thus also into Exchange)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Erik van Hoof
>> CWR Mobility
>> Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog
>>

>> "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>>    How can I have my crm appointments goto my regular outlook exchange
>>> calendar? Is this possible? CRM 1.2. Thanks.
>>>
>>> Jake

0
Erik
12/8/2005 10:04:10 PM
Erik,

    Thanks for the info.

>O yeah, make sure that you have the Sales for Outlook client installed.
> This is an extra toolbar in Outlook.
>
> You can also create an activity from this toolbar and it will
> automatically be registered in both systems (CRM and Outlook Calendar)
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Erik van Hoof
> CWR Mobility
> Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog
>

> "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Erik,
>>
>>    Ok Sorry I am new and a little confused. We have CRM 1.2 with the
>> sales and customer service modules. If I follow you correctly if I add a
>> calendar event to the crm calendar I then have to click offline on the
>> outlook client and it will put the crm calendar event in my regular
>> outlook calendar?
>>
>> Jake
>>

>> "Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" <vanhoof@cwrmobility.nl> wrote in message
>>> Unfortunatly this only works via the Sales for Outlook Client.
>>>
>>> When you use the Go Offline buttone, it synchronises all your contacts
>>> and appointments to your Outlook calendar (and thus also into Exchange)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Erik van Hoof
>>> CWR Mobility
>>> Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog
>>>

>>> "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
Jake
12/9/2005 6:13:20 AM
I'm using CRM 3.0, and it appears that if I enter an appointment from within
the Web interface, it will NOT update my Outlook Calendar;  however, if I
create the appointment from within the CRM 3.0 Client for Outlook (we're only
using the Desktop flavor), that it DOES update my Outlook Calendar as
suggested in the previously replies.

Is this correct?  Is there a way to allow an appointment entered from the
WEB interface to synchronize with the Outlook Calendar?

"Jake Smythe" wrote:

> Erik,
>
>     Thanks for the info.
>
> Jake
>
> "Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" <vanhoof@cwrmobility.nl> wrote in message
> >O yeah, make sure that you have the Sales for Outlook client installed.
> > This is an extra toolbar in Outlook.
> >
> > You can also create an activity from this toolbar and it will
> > automatically be registered in both systems (CRM and Outlook Calendar)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Erik van Hoof
> > CWR Mobility
> > Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog
> >

> > "Jake Smythe" <rondican@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Erik,
> >>
> >>    Ok Sorry I am new and a little confused. We have CRM 1.2 with the
> >> sales and customer service modules. If I follow you correctly if I add a
> >> calendar event to the crm calendar I then have to click offline on the
> >> outlook client and it will put the crm calendar event in my regular
> >> outlook calendar?
> >>
> >> Jake
> >>

> >> "Erik van Hoof (CWR Mobility)" <vanhoof@cwrmobility.nl> wrote in message

How do I import my emails and calendar from thunderbird
I've just aquired outlook 2007 and want to change from Mozilla thunderbird, how do I import the data from caledar and emails. alternatively, can I sync my new Iphone with thunderbird? "FreddieVen" <FreddieVen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73EFD008-51D3-42BE-B646-9181269E28A1@microsoft.com... > I've just aquired outlook 2007 and want to change from Mozilla > thunderbird, > how do I import the data from caledar and emails. Calendar you will need to export as an ics file and open that in Outlook. Mails are a bit more tricky. The EASIEST w...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Lebans Calendar Control
I have a continuous subform embedded on a main form. The Totals query underlying the subform calculates the total number of hours and their value based on each staff member's BillingRate. The subform is linked to the main form by the ProjectNumber. There is query criteria that references two textboxes on the main form that hold the starting and ending date of the period to be examined. I am attempting to use Steven Lebans fantastic calendar control to select the start and end dates, afterwhich I want to requery the subform, but for reasons I don't understand, changing the dat...

CRM and MapPoint

Outlook 2007 People's Calendars
I need to be able to delete a person's name from Outlook's "People's Calendars" when someone is no longer employed by our company. Any suggestions? Right click on the calendar and hit "delete?" -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Jeanne asked: | I need to be able to delete a person's name from Outlook's "People's | Calendars" when so...

Sharing between XP & Win7: workgroups vs. homegroups?
Okay basic question here, are what were known as "workgroups" in XP and earlier, now known as "homegroups" in Vista and later? Why do you need to set passwords when creating a homegroup, when there was none needed with workgroups? If you want to connect to an XP machine with workgroups, do you need to disable or enable homegroups? Will a password-enabled homegroup work with a non-passworded workgroup? Yousuf Khan Yousuf Khan <bbbl67@spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote in news:4b80766f$1@news.bnb- lp.com: > Okay basic question here, are what were known a...

Outlook vs outlook express identities
Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i.e. logon/logoff to each individual user so each individual will only see their e-mails? To accomplish this in Outlook, you could simply create seperate email accounts for each different user: Using Outlook on a computer you share with other people http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011110031033.aspx?Product=out Good luck! "reitwayd" <reitwayd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDE02F55-A8BF-47C9-A7CE-4153D5EE07A9@microsoft.com... > Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i....

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

how do i subscribe to an external calendar, e.g. google calendar
anybody knows. Can't find it anywhere "verleij" <verleij@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57A266EB-7939-4CD4-8824-23DE5B33972A@microsoft.com... > anybody knows. Can't find it anywhere Have you tried googling for it? I googled for "subscribe to google calendar" and and got loads of relevant hits. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings for your meeting/class over the web. http://www.lbetoolbox.com - ...

CRM registration can not be done!

Calendar #8
I can't get a date colume to show on the full yearly caledar. All I'm trying to achieve is to have a date column and an appointment column. Such as: Date Appointment 02/07/2004 Take garbage out 03/19/2004 Go to XYZ 04/12/2004 Meet with Joe I'm not sure what you mean by "full yearly calendar" since Outlook doesn't have a Year view built in. Have you tried creating a custom table-style view that only shows the columns you want? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Multi-calendar viewer
Is there a multi-calendar viewer for Outlook 2002. The Outlook 2000 Multi-Calendr viewer doesn't work on my comupter. I have Windows XP and Outlook 2002. Thanks. ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...