CRM App Pool Network Service

What do I have to mention to setup crm app-pool as network-service?

TIA

Stefan

0
Stefan
5/23/2005 9:40:58 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to kill another app from my app
Hi. I have a VC 6.0 MFC app that I want to use to kill (as friendly as possible) another VC 6.0 MFC app that is running under Windows XP/Windows 2003 Server. I do not want to require the user log in as a supervisor to kill the other app. In other words, I want to develop something like the “Kill Process” function in the Task Manager. I looked a little at using EnumProcesses(), OpenProcess(), TerminateProcess(), but I get a error 5 (Access is denied). PostThreadMessage(..,WM_QUIT,..); http://www.securitytracker.com/alerts/2003/Oct/1007874.html The thing is that when I tried this I was ...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

selecting which email service to send from
In Outlook Express with more than 1 email account it is possible to select from which account a particular message is sent from. How can this same choice be made from Outlook 2000? -- obsidian Do you have Outlook 2000 installed in Internet Mail Only mode or in Corporate/Workgroup mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of text in Help | About Microsoft Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "obsidian" <obsidia...

SQL Server Express 2008
Hi, I just had to do a full re-install on a new machine. The new machine is windows 7. I am having problems trying to install sql express 2008 Here are my steps i did. I installed Visual Studio 2008 Installed VS2008 sp1 Then uninstalled anything that said "SQL" ( because it was all for the 2005 version ). Then I went and downloaded the SQL Express 2008 and installed. It then installed SQL Express 2008 sp1. Now, when I go to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio I dont have a server installed. I go into Server Configuration Manager and under the ...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Popup dialog controls in doc/view app
Hi, I'm working on a text editor project using RichEditCtrl as my starting point. I want to be able to programatically (like on a WM_LBUTTONDOWN or something) create things like combo boxes, rich edit controls, etc. and so far haven't had much joy. Should I be able to use the Create method to achieve the desired effect? In my project I have the files that have been generated by Visual Studio and I was thinking that I might have to declare a variable: myProjectView.h ---------------- CRichEditCtrl m_myRichEdit; and then create it: myProjectView.cpp ------------------ m_myRichEdit...

CRM and MapPoint

Reset CRM

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

Check this Out -- Our service is simple, list your home with us and you only pay if we sell it. It is as simple as that. We do not ask for a sole agency tie-in period, putting the onus on us to prov
Check this Out -- Our service is simple, list your home with us and you only pay if we sell it. It is as simple as that. We do not ask for a sole agency tie-in period, putting the onus on us to provide excellent customer service and a successful sale at the right price. www.shopndiscount.com ...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Novice Question
Ok, firstly, sorry for the very general question! Basically, I have coded a program using MFC. It is Dialog Based and consists of some textfields and a few buttons. My program is called DCP and the App Wizard created a DCP.cpp and DCPDlg.cpp files for me (and a few others). The bulk of the functionality of my program is written in the DCPDlg.cpp file - is this correct? For example, when I created a button and clicked on it in the resource (dialog) view it automatically puts a function for it in the DCPDlg.cpp file i.e. void CDCPDlg::OnButtonPrint() { // Do some stuff here } I have ne...

Bookkeeping Service Providers using MM
I am looking for a bookkeeper for my personal accounts due to the fact that my business is so demanding and I am having a hard time keeping up. Is there a group or association of Certified Microsoft Money users that provide these services to individuals? I am located near Minneapolis/St. Paul and would prefer to work locally but if I have to, I would consider something online. i do money book keeping services "Sarah" wrote: > I am looking for a bookkeeper for my personal accounts due to the fact that > my business is so demanding and I am having a hard time keeping up...

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...