CRM and Outlook E-Mail exchange

Hello,

we have some problems sending mail between members of our domain.

When employee A (using Outlook) wants to send a mail to employee B (who
is using CRM) the mail arrives at employee B's Outlook Inbox and never
appears in the CRM.
I figure that exchange does handle internal mail differently, is there
any way to treat internal mail the same as external mail and deliver it
both to CRM and Outlook-Inbox?
Btw, we don't want to use SFO.

Regards Tobias
0
Tobias
6/2/2005 10:42:54 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Internal Mail won't be handled by the exchange connector since it could only
listen on the external smtp port.....

Possible solutions
(1) Internal mails must be somehow routed to the external port of the
exchange server
(2) you need the SFO and promote mails manually to crm-mails

greetz
Thiemo

"Tobias Tiederle" <Tobias.Tiederle@informatik.uni-ulm.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:OurkF%231ZFHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
>
> we have some problems sending mail between members of our domain.
>
> When employee A (using Outlook) wants to send a mail to employee B (who
> is using CRM) the mail arrives at employee B's Outlook Inbox and never
> appears in the CRM.
> I figure that exchange does handle internal mail differently, is there
> any way to treat internal mail the same as external mail and deliver it
> both to CRM and Outlook-Inbox?
> Btw, we don't want to use SFO.
>
> Regards Tobias

0
Thiemo

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

CRM Field Names

Upgrade to Exchange 2000 SP1
Hello All I need to upgrade SP 1 on Exchange 2000, I know don't know to do it. Thanks for your attention. You should be looking into SP3 and the latest Roll-up. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp3/default.asp http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7AAA113-1403-4262-8269-4B2AB9AE5476&displaylang=en If this is a single server download and install. I would make sure Badmail is empty. Other than that nothing special in a single server enviroment well other than making sure your AV is up to date. If your using ADC and other stuff I'd r...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Outlook Express -- Very, very SLOW to delete message
Help -- what do I do? In article <10cf01c3be72$c59b8a00$a401280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... |Help -- what do I do? | This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support Ser...

What are Basic Routine and Major Issues for Exchange 5.5
Taking over System Admin position for Win2000/Exchange 5.5 network, 200 users with XP on the clients. Have been in other areas of IT for last 2 years. Could someone describe their basic daily/weekly routine with Exchange 5.5 and what are the top 10 major issues/challenges/peculiarities with Exchange 5.5 I don't have a top ten, although you can find lots of info on the many good Exchange blogs out there...there are things you might want to get into a routine of doing: checking event logs checking messaging queues watching disk space do test restores occasionally to a recovery server, t...

CRM and MapPoint

Faxing with Outlook Contact Manager
Hello I do lots of faxing can outlook with contact manager keep track of all the faxes sent to a client in some sort of a history screen? Thank you for your time. 1. Version of Outlook? 2. Fax software used? 3. What kind of history screen do you need besides the Journal? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Leon asked: | Hello | | I do lots of faxing can outlook with contact manager keep track of all | the faxes s...

Outlook 2007 People's Calendars
I need to be able to delete a person's name from Outlook's "People's Calendars" when someone is no longer employed by our company. Any suggestions? Right click on the calendar and hit "delete?" -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Jeanne asked: | I need to be able to delete a person's name from Outlook's "People's | Calendars" when so...

Outlook #30
I have Office XP. My previous Outlook 2000 files came over fine however, when I try to open a contact file I get an error box. * Could not load an object because it is not available on this machine. * Just-in-time Debugging (pops up) * If you indicate not to debug another box pops up * Script Error Object doesnt support this property or method: pageSBE.datagrid1 Line no:11 Then the Contact pops up....Can this be fixed? See if the info here helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;223845 "ralph" <rarmenta@verizon.net> wrote in message news:09110...

Microsoft Outlook Task Reminders
My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the reminders working again? Thanks for your help. Hi Ken, Ken Toews wrote: > My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the > reminders working again? Thanks for your help. I found the following website: http://faq.outlookmvps.org/archives/cat_general.html Search for "reminders" on this site: [...] If the reminders are in the default folders, you may need to open Outlook using the /cleanreminders switch. Close Outlook and at the Start menu, Run command, type "outlook.exe /cleanreminders" -- Oliver V...

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reset CRM

Outlook vs outlook express identities
Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i.e. logon/logoff to each individual user so each individual will only see their e-mails? To accomplish this in Outlook, you could simply create seperate email accounts for each different user: Using Outlook on a computer you share with other people http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011110031033.aspx?Product=out Good luck! "reitwayd" <reitwayd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDE02F55-A8BF-47C9-A7CE-4153D5EE07A9@microsoft.com... > Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i....

Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the messages with those words from being delivered. Is there something that I am missing here? I even tried rebooting the server but still get the SPAM. Thanks. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:20:51 -0500, "Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote: >We have...

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

outlook 2003 page setup
when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do i correct this? -- seanpaul99 Are you sending the mail in Plain Text or HTML? "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1359A7FA-0605-410D-A524-FD806EFC4E9F@microsoft.com... > when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it > should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do > i > correct this? html -- seanpaul99 "Vince Aver...

Signature and font on Outlook 2000
Under options>mail Format - The signature and font tabs are gray. Cant establish new ones Turn Off Using Microsoft Word as your editor. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Joe" <joesposi@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message news:058d01c3c252$637589a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... Under options>mail Format - The signature and font tabs are gray. Cant establish new ones ...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM