CRM and Exchange in different domains

Is there a way for a CRM 3.0 server to intergrate with an Exchange server in
another domain?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

OWA setup for Exchange 2003
Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for 800 user accounts? what is the requirement? 2) Could I have some IIS server runining the SSL while the other server not? or running different SSL. Thanks, fshguo. I would set a total of two, one back end and front end(OWA dedicated) "fshguo" <fshguo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1126147486.927339.144230@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi...I have a few question regarding the setup for OWA Exchange 2003: > 1) how many OWA IIS server should setup for...

CRM Field Names

Upgrade to Exchange 2000 SP1
Hello All I need to upgrade SP 1 on Exchange 2000, I know don't know to do it. Thanks for your attention. You should be looking into SP3 and the latest Roll-up. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp3/default.asp http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7AAA113-1403-4262-8269-4B2AB9AE5476&displaylang=en If this is a single server download and install. I would make sure Badmail is empty. Other than that nothing special in a single server enviroment well other than making sure your AV is up to date. If your using ADC and other stuff I'd r...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

What are Basic Routine and Major Issues for Exchange 5.5
Taking over System Admin position for Win2000/Exchange 5.5 network, 200 users with XP on the clients. Have been in other areas of IT for last 2 years. Could someone describe their basic daily/weekly routine with Exchange 5.5 and what are the top 10 major issues/challenges/peculiarities with Exchange 5.5 I don't have a top ten, although you can find lots of info on the many good Exchange blogs out there...there are things you might want to get into a routine of doing: checking event logs checking messaging queues watching disk space do test restores occasionally to a recovery server, t...

Exchange not routing our domain emails to the internet
Hi, I have just setup a small exhange server using SBS 2003. All the clients have an email address of the form user@mydomain.com.au. These emails are collected using the POP Connector then routed through exchange. However there are other offices which have emails addresses of the form user@mydomain.com.au and ofcourse when we send emails to those addresses it seems that exchange attempts to send it internally rather then externally. The message bounces back with the error: The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact th...

Reset CRM

Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the messages with those words from being delivered. Is there something that I am missing here? I even tried rebooting the server but still get the SPAM. Thanks. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:20:51 -0500, "Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote: >We have...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Seperation of Exchange from active directory
Hi all, we are having active directory integrated exchange server. Due to heavy load, now we want to seperate active directory and exchange server in 2 diferrent servers. Can any help me how to go about it. OS - 2K3 standard Exchange - 2k3 standard There is a good KB article for Nuevo's recommendation. The KB is KB822931 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/822931 Don't forget to move your FSMO roles, DNS (if needed), etc. if you decide to remove the first DC. -- Bob Christian II MVP - LCS http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Too many different cell formats #2
I am working with a large spreadsheet (with many worksheets) that will not allow me to change/add any more cell formats and limits my additional data entry. The message pops up "Too many different cell formats". Per Microsoft's support page 213904, they instruct you to reduce the number of formats to standard formats, etc. I've tried to do that but any change backwards to standard formatting is evidently the same as new change. I'm stuck. There must be a trick to quickly change each worksheet back to a standard format. Any help would be appreciated. Excel 2003o...

Host Unreachable from exchange, but sending from yahoo mail works
Hello, in 5.5 Exchange Server Administrator, Internet Mail Server, Queues, Outbound Messages Waiting for Delivery... I have a few legitimate emails sitting there with the "Host Unreachable" message when looking at the details of the message. What could this mean? I am able to send email to these same domains using my yahoo account just fine. I turned on SMTO logging to max and now it shows up in the LOG file as such.... F:\exchsrvr\imcdata\log>grep hillnmarkes *.LOG L0000000.LOG:7/26/06 10:03:15 AM : 499 Host unreachable: hillnmarkes.com. Message subject: ""RE: test&...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Exchange 2003 possible relay problem
Ok, I have migrated everything over to Exchange 2003, I have to wait till next week to go native, but for the most part everything is done. When I open up my queues I still see tons of queue with message that were not originated here or destined here. I originally thought I had a problem with the exchange 5.5 server relaying outside mail (like spam). One post mention that it should go away when I migrated to 2003. Well now it seems that it still is relaying. I see 71 queue right now, and not one of them is legitimate email for the company. A lot of them look like spam mail to an external addre...