CRM Advanced Find on a date "older than X weeks"

User is trying to create a view to find cases "Older than X number of weeks".

Currently they have to use the "On or Before" and specify the Date each time
which is not dynamic.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fd197d5a-5c53-4bf0-acf5-45b95fd7d419&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Advanced Find on a date "older than X weeks"
User is trying to create a view to find cases "Older than X number of weeks". Currently they have to use the "On or Before" and specify the Date each time which is not dynamic. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.c...