CRM Address Book cache files??

Hello

This message is related to my previous question. I have a problem with
desktop client. I had to recreate my user profile and also reinstall desktop
client.

Now I got several messages (and continuoysly) "This record is read-only in
Microsoft CRM. Changes will not ...."

This message is not very informatic:( Which record and what is the actual
reason for it?

Anyway I looked to my application log and there is the following messages.
Any ideas, what does this mean and how to fix it?

I am using
- Vista Ultimate
- Outlook 2007
- CRM V3C

-Jukka P

One or more Microsoft CRM Address Book cache files are missing.  Address
Book synchronization will be reinitialized. HR=0x0. Context=OnlineSync.
Function=COnlineSync::DoSync. Line=531.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Have you been able to reslove this issue? We are seeing this across our
current deployment!

"Jukka P." wrote:

> Hello
>
> This message is related to my previous question. I have a problem with
> desktop client. I had to recreate my user profile and also reinstall desktop
> client.
>
> Now I got several messages (and continuoysly) "This record is read-only in
> Microsoft CRM. Changes will not ...."
>
> This message is not very informatic:( Which record and what is the actual
> reason for it?
>
> Anyway I looked to my application log and there is the following messages.
> Any ideas, what does this mean and how to fix it?
>
> I am using
> - Vista Ultimate
> - Outlook 2007
> - CRM V3C
>
> -Jukka P
>

> One or more Microsoft CRM Address Book cache files are missing.  Address
> Book synchronization will be reinitialized. HR=0x0. Context=OnlineSync.
> Function=COnlineSync::DoSync. Line=531.
I don't get this message anymore.

We had migrated mailboxes from Exchange 2003 to 2007 and maybe my mailbox
was corrupted in that migration. What I realized after unistalling CRM
desktop client was that my calendar was updated in few seconds interval.

So I exported my mailbox items to a pst file, recreated mailbox and imported
all items back and now desktop client is working properly.

Still I don't know what record caused the error. That message should be "a
little" more informative!!

-Jukka P.

"awakin" wrote:

> Have you been able to reslove this issue? We are seeing this across our
> current deployment!
>
> "Jukka P." wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > This message is related to my previous question. I have a problem with
> > desktop client. I had to recreate my user profile and also reinstall desktop
> > client.
> >
> > Now I got several messages (and continuoysly) "This record is read-only in
> > Microsoft CRM. Changes will not ...."
> >
> > This message is not very informatic:( Which record and what is the actual
> > reason for it?
> >
> > Anyway I looked to my application log and there is the following messages.
> > Any ideas, what does this mean and how to fix it?
> >
> > I am using
> > - Vista Ultimate
> > - Outlook 2007
> > - CRM V3C
> >
> > -Jukka P
> >

> > One or more Microsoft CRM Address Book cache files are missing.  Address
> > Book synchronization will be reinitialized. HR=0x0. Context=OnlineSync.
> > Function=COnlineSync::DoSync. Line=531.

Address Book not found
I moved my outlook files to my network server. When I use outlook from my desktop everything works fine. When I use outlook from a terminal session everything works fine except my address book. When accessing my address book from the terminal session outlook I get the following error "The address list could not be displayed. The contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you don not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder form the outlook address book, see Microsoft outlook help." Doe...

Leave no space if line is blank in mail merge address.
I have some recipients that have 2 lines of address but most have only 1 line. How do I get rid of the line of blank data instead of printing a blank line? Look on the print dialog screen for the option to skip blank lines. -- Ron "KarenABS" <KarenABS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:446378C6-9359-4BDA-8AFA-597A0A1B08D4@microsoft.com... >I have some recipients that have 2 lines of address but most have only 1 > line. How do I get rid of the line of blank data instead of printing a > blank > line? Thanks so much. "Ron Cohen" wr...

Query File As
My Table Fields First Middle Last Suffix Need the new field in the qurey Will be FileAs: What is the expression so that FileAs displays Last (space) Suffix (if not null) then a (,) and a (space) then Fist (space) Middle Can anyone give me the correct expression for this so I can copy and paste from your reply Thank You from Marsman Try this -- IIF([Last] Is Not Null, [Last] & IIF([Suffix] Is Not Null, " " & [Suffix], "") & ", " & [First], & " " & [Middle], "") -- Build a little, test a little...

To Open Pocket PC Excel file using Excel 2000
I have copied an Excel file created using Pocket PC Excel program in my PDA (.pxl) to my notebook. BUT i cannot open the file using my Excel 2000 s/w in my notebook. Please help. ...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

How to enable the email address to repeat when entering a email
The outlook email program will not automaticallly fill in the email address of email address that I have previously used. How and where can I enable that menu? Thanks Depends on your Outlook version which you failed to mention. Since the feature is enabled by default, I suspect you have other problems. Clarify your post and provide more detail. -- Russ Valentine "Crash1234" <Crash1234@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4818E78-9AD9-4256-9649-461E107FDD40@microsoft.com... > The outlook email program will not automaticallly fill in the email &g...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Recently used File List
Can someone tell me why, after downloading a template from the Microsoft website my recently used file list dumps the files I have just used from the list when I close Excel. All I ever have now are the downloaded Excel templates listed and cannot get rid of them. Thank you Rob ...

Size of excel work book is not full screen
The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the window either. Maybe the workbook is protected with the windows option checked. Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook (if that option is available) You may need a password. Mike wrote: > > The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking > on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the > window either. -- Dave Peterson ...

Outlook 2000 and OE using same address book
I have a user that uses Outlook for business e-mail and OE6 for personal. The problem is this, Outlook and OE6 are using the same address book. An example, if you add Joe Blow to the Contacts in Outlook he shows up in the OE6 address book and visa-versa. How is this possible nd how do I seperate the two? Thank you in advance. Joe Larrabee The old Internet Mail Only mode of Outlook had this feature. Just disable sharing in the Windows Address Book > Tools > Options... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Joe Larrabee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Reset CRM

lost files...
Was cleaning up my Outlook...checking files, etc. Since this Outlook is for business, it is loaded with e-mails, forms, etc. To my horror....and I don't believe I did anything...all my files and e-mail from yesterday on...poofed...magic...all gone. Now I know I didn't delete...but I have no clue where they are at this moment. Have been doing a search of my files, thinking they might be playing hide and seek on me. Please...Please...tell me what happened..and how I'm able to rescue this work. Thank you.. Usually cleaning up means deleting. If you've checked all t...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

3-rd tools to Recovery edb files
Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). thanks http://www.officerecovery.com/exchangeserver/ -- My Regards, Omar El-Sherif "Luk" <only4news@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eox4HmrPGHA.2828@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from > offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). > > thanks try http://www.ontrack.co.uk/powercontrols/ - they've been around for a few years now and seem to have a...

Merge & mail-Problem Inserting full address?
Hello, I'm going crazy with this problem. I'm wanting to print addresses directing on my customer mailing, using no labels. I've successfully added my data source file but when I go to add the Address Block or Address Fields I can't get past having only one Field show. (like First Name) Where it says "Point to field that you want to insert. When the drop down arrows appears, click the arrow, & then Click Insert Text or Insert as Picture". Well I'm not able to find any other of my address fields 'drop down' to add. Even in the Insert Addre...

CRM registration can not be done!

? on creating PDF files
To print reports as a PDF file, are the only requirements that a PDF writer is installed on the local machine? Will GP automatically detect this and give you the option to print a PDF file once it is installed? I can't seem to get this to work with Adobe Acrobat 6.0. Thanks DJ, It will work as long as the Adobe PDF printer is the default printer, otherwise, you will have to manually change the Printer Setup in GP BEFORE printing any report to PDF. Once changed, all reports will go to Acrobat PDF by default while you are logged into GP. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MI...

changing addresses of multiple contacts of one company
I need to know if their is an easy way to change addresses or phone numbers of many contacts at the same time, when a company moves? If you export to Excel and then sort your contacts, you can replace all addresses, city, state, zip using Excel. Then import the file back into Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, brian asked: | I need to know if...

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

More than 9 recent files used
Does someone know how to increase the 'recently used files' to more tha 9? If that can't be done, is there another way to get the same thing? I would be nice to have a sub-menu in the File/Open menu that pops ou and lists the files. :confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...