CRM 4.0 Rollup Update 9

Hi all,

Now I have CRM 4.0 without Rollup Update (New installation) and I want
install Rollup update 9 (after install Rollup Update 7 for client and
Datamanager).
My question is: There are many registry key that I must change but I don't
understand which registry keys I must change client side, which registry
keys I must change server side and which registry keys I must change booth
client and server side.

Can you explain me?

Thanks

0
davidze (7)
2/24/2010 5:53:39 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Davide-

Which registry keys are you thinking of changing?  Are you referring the the
Update Rollup KB where you can manually enable some fixes via registry keys?
If so, you should review these for your specific organization and determine
which you should enable.  These are updates\fixes that change existing
functionality, so that is why we cannot enable them by default.  You really
don't have to do any of these to use CRM, but certain ones can help clean up
your Async tables and help performance in larger environments.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!
Shawn

"Davide" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Now I have CRM 4.0 without Rollup Update (New installation) and I want
> install Rollup update 9 (after install Rollup Update 7 for client and
> Datamanager).
> My question is: There are many registry key that I must change but I don't
> understand which registry keys I must change client side, which registry
> keys I must change server side and which registry keys I must change booth
> client and server side.
>
> Can you explain me?
>
> Thanks
>
> .

Office 2004 update 11.3.9 weirdness
Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 In article <1194878374.217619.309200@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>, pattigibbons@nycap.rr.com wrote: > Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed > it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard > drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? > > mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 The Office updat...

CRM Field Names

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

Submit button #4
I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on. I've created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM, E-mail or another ISP program. I want it to email me the results. The problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing), getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle. What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything? Ted, I haven't used it, but others claim it is easy and ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Regarding the bluetooth driver on WINCE5.0
Hi CEAssist, Thanks in advance, i am porting the thirdparty bluetooth stack onto the WINCE 6.0, I.MX31, does the wince 6.0 has the bluetooth driverfor establishing the communication between the host and the controller...i want to have the UART as the physical transport layer between the host and the controller... i want to know the driver name used for driving the controller... is it the uart driver or the hci driver which drives the controller...? please reply ASAP this is very much required for my work... With Best Regards, Vinayakumarc On 4/7/2010 4:38 PM, Vinayakumar...

Batch Update problems...
Hey Gang, A few weeks ago someone helped me with a batch update to change document properties (Word 2003). I got a macro to change the "Title" and it worked like a champ. I modified it to change the "Author" and it too worked like a champ. I recently modified it to change the "Subject" and it goes through the whole "Wend" but nothing got changed. See code below. Any ideas? this is driving me crazy! TIA! ======Author code that works====== Sub BatchProcessAuthorChanges() Dim strFileName As String Dim strPath As String Dim oDoc ...

Reset CRM

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Auto date range updating in Charts
I would like to know how to write a formula that can be typed into an excel chart's category labels box and series values boxes to search for and update ranges to a specific range, such as one year's worth of row entries. In this way, each time a new date and set of entries are made into the spreadsheet, the accompanying chart would update to the new range (last date). I have tried using named formulas to accomplish this, but I have so many spreadsheet in the workbook, that this becomes unwieldy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks, Hi Dave, > I have t...

CRM registration can not be done!

More than 9 recent files used
Does someone know how to increase the 'recently used files' to more tha 9? If that can't be done, is there another way to get the same thing? I would be nice to have a sub-menu in the File/Open menu that pops ou and lists the files. :confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

outlook inbox #9
I think I deleted the outlook inbox. When I open outlook I get the following message Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. Cab someone please help Create a new mail profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jim ...

excel 2007 Charts don't update
As new data is input the chart remains the same and doesn't reflect new data. The data values and number of entries can be completely different. I think there is a setting somewhere to automate the chart update but I can't find it. Thanks Steve If you're adding data below the range pointed to by the chart, then the chart won't update. If you put the source data in an Excel Table, then the chart will update. Otherwise, you're going to have to click on the chart & drag the range indicators down to increase the # of rows used. "Steve" wrote: ...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems