CRM 4.0 Marketing list convert multiple leads

Hello:

I was directed to the mass lead conversion located within the marketing list
feature from another post.  However, when I try to update multiple leads into
an account / contact / opportunity I get the error:

An error has occurred.  Not all records in the requested operation were
updated.

Does anyone have a workaround or solution for this?  It just seems to be an
error out of the box.
0
Gaurav (24)
2/3/2009 11:40:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Convert .wbd to Excel
I no long have MS Works which saves files as .wpd and .wbd. I now have MS Office 2003 Professional. Office will convert .wpd to .doc because Word has a converter built in so that it will import. My issue is this. I have lots of .wbd (Spreadsheet) that I need to convert to Excel. Excel will not import this file type because the converter is not built into Office 2003. How can I do this? Can anyone recommend a converter tool? Obviously a free one would be great but if its not free, I will still consider it. Thanks I meant to say .wdb. It is the .wdb (works database) that I want t...

Emails are in list form only

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

CRM Field Names

Converting incoming email to plain text
Hi Is there any way I can configure Xch 5.5 to convert all received SMTP email to plain text ? I can't find any option. Thanks Dave ...

Submit button #4
I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on. I've created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM, E-mail or another ISP program. I want it to email me the results. The problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing), getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle. What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything? Ted, I haven't used it, but others claim it is easy and ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Multiple listing downloaded same transaction
Hi there, I am using Microsoft Money 2004. After downlaoding the latest "Visa" transactions from the bank into money, I see the same transaction several times. any ideas ? In microsoft.public.money, Allen wrote: >Hi there, > >I am using Microsoft Money 2004. > >After downlaoding the latest "Visa" transactions from the >bank into money, I see the same transaction several times. > >any ideas ? > This would be complex to troubleshoot. My guess is that the bank is sending the same transaction in OFX format, but giving it a different <FIT...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Recently used File List
Can someone tell me why, after downloading a template from the Microsoft website my recently used file list dumps the files I have just used from the list when I close Excel. All I ever have now are the downloaded Excel templates listed and cannot get rid of them. Thank you Rob ...

Regarding the bluetooth driver on WINCE5.0
Hi CEAssist, Thanks in advance, i am porting the thirdparty bluetooth stack onto the WINCE 6.0, I.MX31, does the wince 6.0 has the bluetooth driverfor establishing the communication between the host and the controller...i want to have the UART as the physical transport layer between the host and the controller... i want to know the driver name used for driving the controller... is it the uart driver or the hci driver which drives the controller...? please reply ASAP this is very much required for my work... With Best Regards, Vinayakumarc On 4/7/2010 4:38 PM, Vinayakumar...

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reset CRM

Repost: Bringing Sharepoint list data back online
I've got an Access 2007 app that is using Sharepoint (MOSS 2007) lists as my data store. Some of my users are experiencing extreme latency issues, so I'm testing allowing them to take the data offline, and then resynch later. Taking it offline via a popup menu works great, and really speeds up the application. I use Docmd.runcommand acCmdToggleOffline to take the data offline. I'm still testing bringing the data back on line, making sure the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships that are built while offline make it back into the lists appropriately, a...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Converting wordperfect to MS Word or MS Publisher
How do I convert from wdp to word or publisher without loosing any formating. I would like to convert all my old files over to the publisher or word? Use Word, file, open, files of type, scroll down to the Word Perfect choices. Don't know about formatting, open a file and see how it holds up. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ron b" <ron b@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA020EBE-8E53-43C6-8C2E-303C74DB940B@microsoft.com... > How do I convert from wdp to word or publisher witho...

CRM registration can not be done!

Display multiple data
Hi! I work as a paramedic, and one of my many task is to register all our activities. I use a excel sheet to collect all data.As we are many people working there, this must be simple.We put all information for one year in one page, may be 4-500 items, each with 25-35 data. No my problem: I need a way to find all info for one month or employed,and create a new list with these . My dream: I write employed number 245 in cell B6, and the all his data displayes underneath.... (excuse my bad english...) Hi Morgan If you install my Filter Add-in it is very simple to filter in place or copy ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Finding cells with leading characters
My spreadsheet looks like this: A 1 000000 2 182068 3 198506 4 200081 5 368010 6 580905 7 680001 8 686850 9 690060 10 700012 11 701068 12 802054 13 920211 14 968902 Using EDIT/FIND, when I enter '68' in the "Find What:" box, Excel finds A2, A5, A7, A8, A11 and A14 because their values contain '68'. What do I enter in the "Find What:" box to find the cells whose values BEGIN with '68'? (In this example, ...

How do i mail merge contacts from an existing list?
I can't seem to "mail merge" contacts from an existing list to a word document, Help! What version of Outlook are you running and does the contact list just not appear? Is it the main contact list? -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group MVP - Microsoft Outlook "Susana" <Susana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:462A1455-6679-4A07-B009-21A377042282@microsoft.com... >I can't seem to "mail merge" contacts from an existing list to a word > document, Help! I'm using Outlook 2003, the contact list co...