CRM 4.0 Error on Page...loading default.aspx

Hello

I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
bottom left corner of IE and states

Error on page

Line: 194

Char: 1

Error: Object expected

Code: 0

I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Do you have more than one Organization?  If not, you shouldn't need to
reference the organization name in the URL.

what happens with http://localhost:5555 ? or
http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx ?

Dave Ireland

"dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>

> I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue
> screen
> for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> bottom left corner of IE and states
>

> Error on page
>
> Line: 194
>
> Char: 1
>
> Error: Object expected
>
> Code: 0

> I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0
> If
> someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

0
direland (470)
2/5/2008 6:15:14 PM
No I dont have more than one organization. When I enter in
http://localhost:5555 it comes up with the same error. I entered in
http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx and the site come up but all of
the images did not come up and links were not working. I have added our link
to the trusted zone on the server and still noting. Any ideas to why this is
happening??

Thanks,

"Dave Ireland" wrote:

> Do you have more than one Organization?  If not, you shouldn't need to
> reference the organization name in the URL.
>
> what happens with http://localhost:5555 ? or
> http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx ?
>
> Dave Ireland
>
> "dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> >

> > I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> > enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue
> > screen
> > for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> > bottom left corner of IE and states
> >

> > Error on page
> >
> > Line: 194
> >
> > Char: 1
> >
> > Error: Object expected
> >
> > Code: 0

> > I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0
> > If
> > someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

do you have any luck from a client machine, using
http://crmservername:5555/loader.aspx ?

are there any javascript errors on the page when it loads (the little yellow
triangle in the bottom corner of the browser)?

> No I dont have more than one organization. When I enter in
> http://localhost:5555 it comes up with the same error. I entered in
> http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx and the site come up but all
> of
> the images did not come up and links were not working. I have added our
> link
> to the trusted zone on the server and still noting. Any ideas to why this
> is
> happening??
>
> Thanks,
>

> "Dave Ireland" wrote:
>
>> Do you have more than one Organization?  If not, you shouldn't need to
>> reference the organization name in the URL.
>>
>> what happens with http://localhost:5555 ? or
>> http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx ?
>>
>> Dave Ireland
>>
>> "dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello
>> >

>> > I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When
>> > enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue
>> > screen
>> > for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at
>> > the
>> > bottom left corner of IE and states
>> >

>> > Error on page
>> >
>> > Line: 194
>> >
>> > Char: 1
>> >
>> > Error: Object expected
>> >
>> > Code: 0

>> > I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM
>> > 3.0
>> > If
>> > someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

0
direland (470)
2/5/2008 6:41:31 PM
Yes there are javascript errors on the page when I use
http://crmservername:5555/loader.aspx. Error comes up as

Line: 137
Char:1
Error: Object expected
Code: 0

I get the same errors on the server as well.

"Dave Ireland" wrote:

> do you have any luck from a client machine, using
> http://crmservername:5555/loader.aspx ?
>
> are there any javascript errors on the page when it loads (the little yellow
> triangle in the bottom corner of the browser)?
>

> "dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > No I dont have more than one organization. When I enter in
> > http://localhost:5555 it comes up with the same error. I entered in
> > http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx and the site come up but all
> > of
> > the images did not come up and links were not working. I have added our
> > link
> > to the trusted zone on the server and still noting. Any ideas to why this
> > is
> > happening??
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > "Dave Ireland" wrote:
> >
> >> Do you have more than one Organization?  If not, you shouldn't need to
> >> reference the organization name in the URL.
> >>
> >> what happens with http://localhost:5555 ? or
> >> http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx ?
> >>
> >> Dave Ireland
> >>
> >> "dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

oops, sorry missed the js error in your original post.

your CRM website is running ASP.Net 2.0 now right?

Sounds like your upgrade might not have gone too smoothly - you might
consider opening a support ticket on this one.  Sorry, I don't have a magic
fix for you. I'll keep thinking though

Dave

> Yes there are javascript errors on the page when I use
> http://crmservername:5555/loader.aspx. Error comes up as
>
> Line: 137
> Char:1
> Error: Object expected
> Code: 0
>
> I get the same errors on the server as well.
>
> "Dave Ireland" wrote:
>
>> do you have any luck from a client machine, using
>> http://crmservername:5555/loader.aspx ?
>>
>> are there any javascript errors on the page when it loads (the little
>> yellow
>> triangle in the bottom corner of the browser)?
>>

>> "dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > No I dont have more than one organization. When I enter in
>> > http://localhost:5555 it comes up with the same error. I entered in
>> > http://localhost:5555/myorgname/loader.aspx and the site come up but
>> > all
>> > of
>> > the images did not come up and links were not working. I have added our
>> > link
>> > to the trusted zone on the server and still noting. Any ideas to why
>> > this
>> > is
>> > happening??
>> >
>> > Thanks,

0
direland (470)
2/5/2008 8:00:20 PM
Correct CRM is running ASP.net 2.0. Thanks for your help Dave.

"Dave Ireland" wrote:

> oops, sorry missed the js error in your original post.
>
> your CRM website is running ASP.Net 2.0 now right?
>
> Sounds like your upgrade might not have gone too smoothly - you might
> consider opening a support ticket on this one.  Sorry, I don't have a magic
> fix for you. I'll keep thinking though
>
> Dave
>

> "dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Yes there are javascript errors on the page when I use
> > http://crmservername:5555/loader.aspx. Error comes up as
> >
> > Line: 137
> > Char:1
> > Error: Object expected
> > Code: 0
> >
> > I get the same errors on the server as well.
> >
> > "Dave Ireland" wrote:
> >
> >> do you have any luck from a client machine, using
> >> http://crmservername:5555/loader.aspx ?
> >>
> >> are there any javascript errors on the page when it loads (the little
> >> yellow
> >> triangle in the bottom corner of the browser)?
> >>

> >> "dmgroup1984" <dmgroup1984@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Hi,

I had the same issue. What I did is went to the Properties of the website on
which CRM 4.0 is configured. There I selected Directory Security. Unchecked
Anonymus Access, Click Ok And Apply. Then Again went to the same place,
Directory Security, and again checked the Anonymus Access, clicked Ok and
Apply. This at least worked for me.

"dmgroup1984" wrote:

> Hello
>

> I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
> for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> bottom left corner of IE and states
>

> Error on page
>
> Line: 194
>
> Char: 1
>
> Error: Object expected
>
> Code: 0

> I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
> someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

0
Pirani (1)
2/6/2008 4:38:00 AM
Thanks to all who helped on this issue. I did what Ahmad said and everything
work. Thanks to all!!!

Dale

"Ahmad Pirani" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had the same issue. What I did is went to the Properties of the website on
> which CRM 4.0 is configured. There I selected Directory Security. Unchecked
> Anonymus Access, Click Ok And Apply. Then Again went to the same place,
> Directory Security, and again checked the Anonymus Access, clicked Ok and
> Apply. This at least worked for me.
>

> "dmgroup1984" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >

> > I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> > enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
> > for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> > bottom left corner of IE and states
> >

> > Error on page
> >
> > Line: 194
> >
> > Char: 1
> >
> > Error: Object expected
> >
> > Code: 0

> > I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
> > someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

Glad to know it resolved your issue. :)

"dmgroup1984" wrote:

> Thanks to all who helped on this issue. I did what Ahmad said and everything
> work. Thanks to all!!!
>
> Dale
>
> "Ahmad Pirani" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I had the same issue. What I did is went to the Properties of the website on
> > which CRM 4.0 is configured. There I selected Directory Security. Unchecked
> > Anonymus Access, Click Ok And Apply. Then Again went to the same place,
> > Directory Security, and again checked the Anonymus Access, clicked Ok and
> > Apply. This at least worked for me.
> >

> > "dmgroup1984" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello
> > >

> > > I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> > > enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
> > > for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> > > bottom left corner of IE and states
> > >

> > > Error on page
> > >
> > > Line: 194
> > >
> > > Char: 1
> > >
> > > Error: Object expected
> > >
> > > Code: 0

> > > I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
> > > someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

I get the error message below when I try to save or save and close an
opportunity. I tried the solution you recommended for dmgroup but its not
working, please help.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents

<CrmScriptErrorReport>

  <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>

  <ScriptErrorDetails>

                <Message>Expected '('</Message>

                <Line>128</Line>

<URL>/AbacusRecruitment/sfa/opps/edit.aspx?id={2C59CC5B-C6E9-DC11-93BD-001AA031A738}</URL>

<PageURL>/AbacusRecruitment/sfa/opps/edit.aspx?id={2C59CC5B-C6E9-DC11-93BD-001AA031A738}</PageURL>

                <Function></Function>

                <CallStack>

                </CallStack>

  </ScriptErrorDetails>

  <ClientInformation>

                <BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows
NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR
1.1.4322)</BrowserUserAgent>

                <BrowserLanguage>en-us</BrowserLanguage>

                <SystemLanguage>en-za</SystemLanguage>

                <UserLanguage>en-us</UserLanguage>

                <ScreenResolution>1280x800</ScreenResolution>

                <ClientName>Outlook Laptop - Online</ClientName>

  </ClientInformation>

  <ServerInformation>

    <OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>

    <OrgCulture>7177</OrgCulture>

    <UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>

    <UserCulture>1033</UserCulture>

    <OrgID>{47C5D16E-C066-4C95-8374-CA0B51711B6A}</OrgID>

    <UserID>{F26E9A15-DCDA-DC11-BAEA-001AA031A738}</UserID>

    <CRMVersion>4.0.7333.3</CRMVersion>

  </ServerInformation>

</CrmScriptErrorReport>

<CrmScriptErrorReport>

  <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>

  <ScriptErrorDetails>

                <Message>Object expected</Message>

                <Line>260</Line>

<URL>/AbacusRecruitment/sfa/opps/edit.aspx?id={2C59CC5B-C6E9-DC11-93BD-001AA031A738}</URL>

<PageURL>/AbacusRecruitment/sfa/opps/edit.aspx?id={2C59CC5B-C6E9-DC11-93BD-001AA031A738}#</PageURL>

                <Function>window.onload()</Function>

                <CallStack>

"Ahmad Pirani" wrote:

> Glad to know it resolved your issue. :)
>
> "dmgroup1984" wrote:
>
> > Thanks to all who helped on this issue. I did what Ahmad said and everything
> > work. Thanks to all!!!
> >
> > Dale
> >
> > "Ahmad Pirani" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I had the same issue. What I did is went to the Properties of the website on
> > > which CRM 4.0 is configured. There I selected Directory Security. Unchecked
> > > Anonymus Access, Click Ok And Apply. Then Again went to the same place,
> > > Directory Security, and again checked the Anonymus Access, clicked Ok and
> > > Apply. This at least worked for me.

0
Heti (1)
3/6/2008 1:09:02 PM
I have the same problem and followed Ahmad's instructions, but the issues was
not resolved, unfortunately. Can anyone shed some more light on this?

Thanks

"dmgroup1984" wrote:

> Hello
>

> I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
> for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> bottom left corner of IE and states
>

> Error on page
>
> Line: 194
>
> Char: 1
>
> Error: Object expected
>
> Code: 0

> I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
> someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

I realize that you may have fixed this by now, but I just wanted to comment
for those who come along in the future.

My anonymous access box was not checked (and other posts I saw had similar
comments), so I actually checked the anonymous box and applied it to all the
sub-directories, then unchecked it and re-applied it, and it worked fine.

Thank you Ahmad Pirani for setting me on the right path.

"Nelson Abreu" wrote:

> I have the same problem and followed Ahmad's instructions, but the issues was
> not resolved, unfortunately. Can anyone shed some more light on this?
>
> Thanks
>
> "dmgroup1984" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >

> > I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> > enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
> > for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> > bottom left corner of IE and states
> >

> > Error on page
> >
> > Line: 194
> >
> > Char: 1
> >
> > Error: Object expected
> >
> > Code: 0

> > I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
> > someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

0
Cotreau (1)
5/22/2009 2:01:00 PM
On IIS 7.0, this issue mostly happens when the static content role is
installed AFTER CRM 4.0 is installed, happened to me and it took a couple of
days of troubleshooting with the help of Microsoft personnel. It eventually
was solved by IIS technical support.

First, make sure the static content role service is installed on IIS 7.0 (go
to Server Manager, go to Roles, right-click and add roles and static content
role should be at the top of the list, click next and go ahead and install
it).

However, if the static content role is installed AFTER CRM 4.0 is installed,
the static http handler mappings are not configured as they should be.

So, go to the web site (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) -> features view ->
double-click on handler mappings -> double click on "StaticFile" -> make sure
it reads:

StaticFileModule,DefaultDocumentModule

That should enable the CRM 4.0 to handle the static javascript content
accurately.

Once this is set up, do an iisreset, this should fix it for IIS 7.0 machines
experiencing this, it did it for me. The IIS 6.0 method of checking and
unchecking anonymous access (done by going to authentication and enabling
anonymous authentication in IIS 7.0) did not work for me.

Hope this helps someone out.

Chad

"Nelson Abreu" wrote:

> I have the same problem and followed Ahmad's instructions, but the issues was
> not resolved, unfortunately. Can anyone shed some more light on this?
>
> Thanks
>
> "dmgroup1984" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >

> > I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> > enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
> > for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> > bottom left corner of IE and states
> >

> > Error on page
> >
> > Line: 194
> >
> > Char: 1
> >
> > Error: Object expected
> >
> > Code: 0

> > I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
> > someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

0
Chad9044 (93)
7/19/2010 8:23:13 PM
Chad,

I found your post after 2 days of searching for the answer to my issue. You
resolved it. The one part that was a little fuzzy was adding in the

Where can I send some money to you?

-Mike

"Chad" wrote:

> On IIS 7.0, this issue mostly happens when the static content role is
> installed AFTER CRM 4.0 is installed, happened to me and it took a couple of
> days of troubleshooting with the help of Microsoft personnel. It eventually
> was solved by IIS technical support.
>
> First, make sure the static content role service is installed on IIS 7.0 (go
> to Server Manager, go to Roles, right-click and add roles and static content
> role should be at the top of the list, click next and go ahead and install
> it).
>
> However, if the static content role is installed AFTER CRM 4.0 is installed,
> the static http handler mappings are not configured as they should be.
>
> So, go to the web site (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) -> features view ->
> double-click on handler mappings -> double click on "StaticFile" -> make sure
> it reads:
>
> StaticFileModule,DefaultDocumentModule
>
> That should enable the CRM 4.0 to handle the static javascript content
> accurately.
>
> Once this is set up, do an iisreset, this should fix it for IIS 7.0 machines
> experiencing this, it did it for me. The IIS 6.0 method of checking and
> unchecking anonymous access (done by going to authentication and enabling
> anonymous authentication in IIS 7.0) did not work for me.
>
> Hope this helps someone out.
>
> Chad
>
> "Nelson Abreu" wrote:
>
> > I have the same problem and followed Ahmad's instructions, but the issues was
> > not resolved, unfortunately. Can anyone shed some more light on this?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > "dmgroup1984" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello
> > >

> > > I am having an error come up when I try to bring up CRM Web site. When I
> > > enter in http://localhost:5555/myorgname it brings up the default blue screen
> > > for CRM and does not redirect me to my CRM site. An error comes up at the
> > > bottom left corner of IE and states
> > >

> > > Error on page
> > >
> > > Line: 194
> > >
> > > Char: 1
> > >
> > > Error: Object expected
> > >
> > > Code: 0

> > > I am running CRM 4.0 Enterprise. This install was an upgrade from CRM 3.0 If
> > > someone could please help I would be greatly appreciated.

0
MikeJ (3)
7/22/2010 9:46:12 PM
If you are installing to anywhere other than the default folder (c:\program
files...) you will have to set some permissions manually on the folder. I set
'Network Service' will Full Control and 'Users' with Read Control on
'd:\program files\microsoft dynamics crm' (where I installed to). Would have
expected Microsoft's installer to do this but I suppose these problems keep
us all in work! :-)
0
Guy1 (87)
9/21/2010 3:29:03 PM
If you are installing to anywhere other than the default folder (c:\program
files...) you will have to set some permissions manually on the folder. I set
'Network Service' will Full Control and 'Users' with Read Control on
'd:\program files\microsoft dynamics crm' (where I installed to). Would have
expected Microsoft's installer to do this but I suppose these problems keep
us all in work! :-)
0
RobGuy (1)

Is Front Page discontinued?
Is Front Page discontinued? if yes, what is the replacement MS product for designing websites? mac Just to clarify. also, is there a simple tool to make web sites? I am not a professional - just do it as a hobby. See: http://www.rinconcentral.com/ This is the extent of my web design experience, but I would like to get better at it. So I am looking for a not too expensive, nice web design tool. I am using Front Page 2003 right now. Thanks, mac "mac" <mac@nospan.com> wrote in message news:FFEE7107-8DDB-4AFA-A5B9-57F392088E0F@micr...

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

CRM Field Names

Keeping MSN.com as my Home Page
I, often run a program called..."Advanced System Optimizer" wherein I, amongst other diagnostic devices, I delete my cookies....which causes My Homepage to become 'blank.' Does anyone know the name of the cookie that I do not have to delete in order to maintain my homepage as MSN.com? Thank you, FLKulchar Look in Cookies right after cleaning and resetting the Home page to MSN. FLKULCHAR wrote: > I, often run a program called..."Advanced System Optimizer" wherein I, > amongst other diagnostic devices, I delete my cookies....which causes...

Submit button #4
I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on. I've created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM, E-mail or another ISP program. I want it to email me the results. The problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing), getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle. What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything? Ted, I haven't used it, but others claim it is easy and ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

CRM and MapPoint

Regarding the bluetooth driver on WINCE5.0
Hi CEAssist, Thanks in advance, i am porting the thirdparty bluetooth stack onto the WINCE 6.0, I.MX31, does the wince 6.0 has the bluetooth driverfor establishing the communication between the host and the controller...i want to have the UART as the physical transport layer between the host and the controller... i want to know the driver name used for driving the controller... is it the uart driver or the hci driver which drives the controller...? please reply ASAP this is very much required for my work... With Best Regards, Vinayakumarc On 4/7/2010 4:38 PM, Vinayakumar...

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

outlook 2003 page setup
when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do i correct this? -- seanpaul99 Are you sending the mail in Plain Text or HTML? "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1359A7FA-0605-410D-A524-FD806EFC4E9F@microsoft.com... > when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it > should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do > i > correct this? html -- seanpaul99 "Vince Aver...

CRM registration can not be done!

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems