CRM 4.0 Error in Service Calendar view

I have an issue with saved view when using it in service calendar. Situation
is like this - when I try to add a new view (using advanced find) for the
Facilites/Equipment, and in the view definition I setup to show only ones
from the specific location, I'm getting an error saying: "Record Is
Unavailable".

I'm getting this error only in service calendar, it works fine on the
Facilities/Equipment page, under the Business Management in the Settings
area.

Cheers, Ivica

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
I´m facing with the same problem. That was working fine in CRM 3.0 and
creates an error in CRM 4.0.

"Ivica Ivanèiæ" wrote:

> I have an issue with saved view when using it in service calendar. Situation
> is like this - when I try to add a new view (using advanced find) for the
> Facilites/Equipment, and in the view definition I setup to show only ones
> from the specific location, I'm getting an error saying: "Record Is
> Unavailable".
>
> I'm getting this error only in service calendar, it works fine on the
> Facilities/Equipment page, under the Business Management in the Settings
> area.
>
> Cheers, Ivica

0
Inoco (15)

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

CRM Field Names

Submit button #4
I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on. I've created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM, E-mail or another ISP program. I want it to email me the results. The problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing), getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle. What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything? Ted, I haven't used it, but others claim it is easy and ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Lebans Calendar Control
I have a continuous subform embedded on a main form. The Totals query underlying the subform calculates the total number of hours and their value based on each staff member's BillingRate. The subform is linked to the main form by the ProjectNumber. There is query criteria that references two textboxes on the main form that hold the starting and ending date of the period to be examined. I am attempting to use Steven Lebans fantastic calendar control to select the start and end dates, afterwhich I want to requery the subform, but for reasons I don't understand, changing the dat...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

CRM and MapPoint

Outlook 2007 People's Calendars
I need to be able to delete a person's name from Outlook's "People's Calendars" when someone is no longer employed by our company. Any suggestions? Right click on the calendar and hit "delete?" -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Jeanne asked: | I need to be able to delete a person's name from Outlook's "People's | Calendars" when so...

Regarding the bluetooth driver on WINCE5.0
Hi CEAssist, Thanks in advance, i am porting the thirdparty bluetooth stack onto the WINCE 6.0, I.MX31, does the wince 6.0 has the bluetooth driverfor establishing the communication between the host and the controller...i want to have the UART as the physical transport layer between the host and the controller... i want to know the driver name used for driving the controller... is it the uart driver or the hci driver which drives the controller...? please reply ASAP this is very much required for my work... With Best Regards, Vinayakumarc On 4/7/2010 4:38 PM, Vinayakumar...

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

10 random numbers from 0 to 20
Hello, how can I write a method that returns me 10 random numbers from 0 to 20 (included), without repetitions? Thanks a lot. Luigi On 15-06-2010 12:10, Luigi wrote: > Hello, > how can I write a method that returns me 10 random numbers from 0 to 20= > (included), without repetitions? If you don't want repetitions they are not real random numbers. You could get the number '15' 10 times in a row, it is possible, but=20 highly unlikely. --=20 Med venlig hilsen / Best regards S=C3=B8ren Reinke, IDCS #505926, TDI Trimix www.Dykkeren.dk Dive bl...