CRM 4.0 Cisco Unified Connector

Team,
                Does anyone have any experience with the Cisco CRM Connector
in terms of hardware/software requirements, configuration…etc I am also not
sure if the connector for CRM 4.0 is available…

0
ramy (2)
3/7/2008 7:34:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I believe the 4.0 Cisco connector is due for release imminently... :)
0
Nypro (1)

GP 7.5 and Acrobat 6.0
Are these two compatible? I have been able to print to the PDF printer in the past, but every now and then it doesnt work. I get a printer error. Would this be less of an issue if I installed an older version of Acrobat? If I upgraded Great Plains, what version of Acrobat would I need then? Please help... Chris There was a problem with Adobe v6, but it was supposedly fixed in a 7.5 service pack. Are you on the latest sp? "Chris" <chrishoche@odysseylogistics.com> wrote in message news:EFBB1C65-0DC1-4E8F-9F6E-1EE4E8884CD7@microsoft.com... > Are these two compatible? ...

CRM Desktop Shortcut
I am looking for a way to make a desktop shortcut to launch the web version of CRM 3.0. I can make a shortcut to the url "http://server:5555" but it opens a tab in my current IE7 browser, then pops up a new window, then a popup asking if its alright to close the tab... its pretty stupid. There must be a way to create a shortcut to right away goto the frameless popup window CRM launches? I'm in the same boat! this happend in IE6 also. I think it's stupid also that IE ask's the user to open another window. My clients already have security clearence on all levels why...

CRM 3.0 toolbar in outlook not responding
Hi, The CRM toolbar in outlook does not repond at all, if i click on any of the buttons they do nothing. The buttons seem to be working but nothing happens once you have clicked them, however when I view the CRM offline data in the tree view it appears fine. This occurred after i went offline, and now i cannot get back online. I am using Windows XP and Office 2003 Professional. Any response would be great. Marc first thing to try is... close outlook run task manager select processes tab end process "microsoft.crm.application.hoster.exe" re run outlook! any joy with that?...

Net Framework 2.0 on E2K3 SP2
Anyone know of any issues, reasons to, reasons not to, install .Net Framework 2.0 on E2K3 SP2? On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:53:47 GMT, "MR-KEN" <kcarlini@netopia.com> wrote: >Anyone know of any issues, reasons to, reasons not to, install .Net >Framework 2.0 on E2K3 SP2? So far, so good. But do not take my word for it. Test in your lab before applying to production. Hi Ken, Thank you for the input. Regarding my experience, there is no conflicts beween .Net Framework 2.0 and Exchange 2003 SP2. You may install it as you want. Here are some additional info on .Net Framewor...

4.0 add sub-menu item to 'New Record' menu
Hi all, This should be something easy, but I'm starting to believe it's not... We have created a custom entity, and our users would like to be able to add a 'new' one from the 'New Record' menu on the main CRM page. The Sonoma book on p.283 tells me that this is part of the application menu toolbar, and that I should be able to add new menu items by editing isv.config,... But when I export the isv.config customizations, I don't see any 'New Record' hook... I saw another post that stated that to remove things from this menu was an unsupported customizati...

Open XML Converter 1.1.4 for Mac failures
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel (This topic was not resolved in the similarly named &quot;Open XML Converter 1.1.3 for Mac failures&quot;.) <br><br>I also am having similar problems with opening certain docx files in Word 2004 (Version 11.5.6) and Open XML Converter (Version 1.1.4). I'll refer only to the symptoms of Open XML Converter, but I'm happy to report on Word 2004 on request. <br><br>Certain docx files will not convert to RTF (the resulting RTF file is zero size). Open XML Converter reports &...

Trend line #4
Good evening, In Excel 2000: Which is the best trend/ regression type to use in case the x axis represents dates and the y currencies? Thanks in advance. AndreasN - > In Excel 2000: Which is the best trend/ regression type to use in case the > x axis represents dates and the y currencies? < My opinion: There's no single answer to your question. Among other things, the answer depends on the pattern of your data, your knowledge of any underlying phenomena that influence the data, the purpose of the analysis (e.g., explanation of historical data vs. prediction of future valu...

Money 2006 on WM 5.0
I'm trying to install mnyppc06.exe on Windows Mobile 5.0 and it just doesn't do anything at all. I run the app on XP system connected to my Handheld device, and nothing happens. How can I install Money 2006 on a WM 5.0 handheld device Money for the Pocket PC doesn't work on WM5.0 in general. It's not a supported configuration (although some people with certain Dell devices have got it to work). You'll need to wait for a version that supports WM5.0 to have one which does something. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mv...

Workaround MSCRM 4.0 Rollup 8 Error installation (Errors with invo
Hello, I have written a Workaround to solve the problem to install the Rollup 8 (MSCRM 4.0) when you have personalized the field invoicenumber in invoice entity : 1) Backup up your MSCRM Databases 2) Create and publish a new Text attribute (length 100)(new_invoicenumberbackup for example) in invoice entity 3) In SQL Management Studio, execute this SQL script to Backup your actual invoice : -- Start Script ---------------------------------------- UPDATE dbo.invoice set new_invoicenumberbackup = invoicenumber -- End Script ------------------------------------------ 4) Execute this SQL...

GP 10.0
We're currently evaluating GP 10.0 and would like some feedback on likes and dislikes. Also looking at comparing GP 10.0 to NetSuite. Any comments would be of great HELP. Wadeg, Just remember, you asked this question in a GP group. I've looked at Net Suite a couple of times and I continue to struggle with the Software as a Service (SAAS) model for some applications and scenarios. ERP is one of those. If you have a couple of bad years you can reduce or heaven forbid not maintain your service agreement with GP and still use the app. With Net Suite, you pay or you lose access. We ha...

Installing CRM 3.0 03-01-06
I have to put together a test or proof of concept system for CRM 3.0. to do this I only have the one machine. I have set up the machine with an AD and it's own domain, installed Exchange and SQL 2005 all running fine and with out problems. Now when I go to install CRM 3.0 professional version onto the machine all starts to go well until I get to the OU selection. When I get to this point the selection box does not list the domain that the machine is installed on and won't allow me to connect to it. What are the next steps to allow me to get it running? Does the CRM 3.0 Pro not work on...

Outlook Prompting 4 Passwords
Outlook started prompting for passwords even though it has always stored them (same problem with OE). The passwords seemed to just disappear & when I put them back in they would not save, even though remember password boxes were checked. I followed advice in regard to deleting the Protected Storage System Provider keys in the registry, but after I had done this Outlook & OE still don't store the passwords, despite having repeated the process a couple of times. The other problem I have is that system restore refuses to recover to a previous restore point. So do I have ...

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

Crash
Hi there, Outlook crashes after new e-mail is encrypted and clicked on sent. Is there a compatiblity problem? Robert ...

Accounts Screen not fully displaying in CRM 4.0
Whether in IE 6 using the web client or through the Outlook online client, we have one business location where we cannot bring up the accounts screen unless we first bring up another CRM entity, like contact, opportunity, prospect, or even the New Account screen. Once we do that the account screen will come up every time. If we log off the computer and try again, it again won't come up. Sometimes it says "done" at the bottom left, but only shows part of the screen, or sometimes it says there are X number of objects left to display and it never comes back. IE must be kill...

Fetch in CRM 3.0
Hi all, I am trying to get account names and acount ids from account view and bind the result to a datagrid. I see that 'service.fetch' returns a string and i could not find a way to bind it to the datagrid. Please throw in some ideas. Thank you. Satya. If you download the latest sdk from here and expand it http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9c178b68-3a06-4898-bc83-bd14b74308c5&DisplayLang=en you will have a folder something like the one below which has a code sample you may find useful C:\crm3sdk\sdk samples\fullsample\databinding ================...

Check for >0, then offset down 310, left 4, Check for = 0
I am trying to come up with a procedure that checks a Range(“E3:E300) and if any value is >0 then Offset(310, -4) so I go down 310 rows and over to Column A, and then look at the value in that cell. If the value in that cell is equal to 0, then CALL A SUB in another module. When the sub finishes, put a 1 in that cell, down 310 and over to the left 4. So, the next time I run this loop, if I checks a Range(“E3:E300) and if any value is >0 then Offset(310, -4) so I go down 310 rows and over to Column A, and then look at the value in that cell. If the value in that cell is ...

Lists #4
Is it possible to create a list in a cell that would allow other entries, as well as those in the list. You can use Data Validation with a list, but set the Error Alert to be a warning or information message. "Boenerge" wrote: > Is it possible to create a list in a cell that would allow other entries, as > well as those in the list. ...

consolidate text from 4 cells into 1
I have text in cells A1, A2, A3, and A4 that I want to consolidate into 1 cell "A5". Anyone know how? Hi try =A1 & A2 & A3 & A4 or if you want spaced in between try =A1 & " " & A2 & " " & A3 & " " & A4 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Larry" <nothere@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ofDrc.94275$iF6.8321522@attbi_s02... > I have text in cells A1, A2, A3, and A4 that I want to consolidate into 1 > cell "A5". > > Anyone know how? > > Thanks that was easy! ...

Help with Macro #4
Good evening: Thanks in advance for your help John ______________________________________________________ Sub MoveData() ' ' MoveData Macro ' Macro recorded 8/25/2007 by John Donadio ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+z ' Range("A12:L12").Select Selection.Copy Sheets("Activity").Select Range("A1").Select Selection.End(xlDown).Select Range("A26").Select ** I need this to go to the a blank row rather than returning to A26** ActiveSheet.Paste Range("A1").Select Sheets("D...

Microsoft Action Pack bundled crm 1.2 question
Hi First of all excuse me for my bad english. I'm a student working for small ICT company in the Netherlands which uses Microsoft's Action Pack... Bundled with the action pack comes CRM1.2 My question is who/where can I call/email/get in contact with to get a CRM3 Dutch cd for Small Business Server. Another student was working on it, but he left with all the information on how to... so if we have the action pack, how can i get CRM3 in this pack thank u for your tme --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -...

Appointments in CRM 4.0 Web Client not showing up in Outlook
I have two laptops, and, let's say -- the other one -- is currently designated as the synchronizing client. I want -- this one -- to be the synchronizing client. On the laptop that I want to be the Synchronizing Client, in Outlook, I click CRM / Options, and go to the Synchronization tab. I click the checkbox that says "set this computer to be the synchronizing client" and then I click OK, and nothing happens. If I eventually click Cancel, I get an error message: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</Repor...

Return management
Hi! We would like to implement Return Management and we actually try differents scenario testings. What is the workflow if you decide to change the RMA Type after the receiving ? Suppose you create an RMA Type "Return and Repair". You received it. After the product's evaluation, you decide you need to replace it. How is it possible to change the RMA Type ? Actually, during my test, the RMA Type is looked because I received it and I can't change it. In our business, we oftently decide of the RMA Type after product's evaluation and we need to have flexibility to change t...

User Defined Fields #4
I cannot seem to find any information about how to use user-defined fields. How does one define these fields and their use and can the caption on the screen (e.g. Vendor Maintenance) be changed to reflect the proper name we wish to assign to the field(s). Is there any chance of conflict between sets of UD fields, say between customers and vendors? I.e. If I assign a use of field 1 in customers, is it distinct from field 1 of vendors? Thanks in advance from a newbie to GP. Bryan: UDF's generally store just static text. The exceptions to this are date fields, drop-down lists, a...

Problem sending attachments over 1.0 mb
Recently when I send attachments over 1.0 mb using Outlook 2002 I receive the following error message: 0x8004210B "The operation timed out waiting for response from the (SMTP) server." The strange thing is that although I receive an error message and the attachment shows never having left my Outbox, the recipient receives it (often several times as I try to resend it). I don't have any problems sending smaller attachments. Any ideas? Thanks! Do you still have this problem if it's a ZIP file? I email large (10mb) ZIP files as attachments quite often. No problem....