CRM 4 run time error 5941 using labels template

I am trying to do a mail merge of several hundred labels.  We have our own
template.  If we select the letters option for the merge it works but doesn't
provide us with multiple labels across one line.  If we select the labels
option in CRM, when we go to build the list the get the 5941 error  with the
additional comment "The requested member of the collection does not exist."
Any suggestions?
--
Petej-Boston
0

CRM Field Names

Wave 4
I am liking Wave 4 but it would have been nice to have had the ability to attach labels to emails. ...

To Open Pocket PC Excel file using Excel 2000
I have copied an Excel file created using Pocket PC Excel program in my PDA (.pxl) to my notebook. BUT i cannot open the file using my Excel 2000 s/w in my notebook. Please help. ...

Submit button #4
I'm building an intranet for our company and here's what's going on. I've created page with a standard publisher form with a Submit button and in the properties, naturally it gives one of three options for the button; HTM, E-mail or another ISP program. I want it to email me the results. The problem is that because of the way our network is setup (not my doing), getting Frontpage Extensions to work would be nothing short of a miracle. What other options do I have that don't involve Frontpage anything? Ted, I haven't used it, but others claim it is easy and ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Recently used File List
Can someone tell me why, after downloading a template from the Microsoft website my recently used file list dumps the files I have just used from the list when I close Excel. All I ever have now are the downloaded Excel templates listed and cannot get rid of them. Thank you Rob ...

CRM and MapPoint

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Prompted to accept terms and cond for every prog every time its op
I run Windows 7 Home Premium and Office 2003 Professional. I have only been up and running for about a week now. Everythinng has worked out fine other than being prompted to accept the terms and conditions for each program in office, every time that they are opened up. Anybody have any ideas? I encountered a similar problem with Vista and Office. Every time one of the office products opened, it went through the reconfiguration process. I know it's not the same as your problem, but the solution might be the same. From this link: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forum...

when I try to run detect and repair, windows installer comes up
and asks for the office cd, however when I put it in, it never loads , so how do I run it??? I have office 2000 and win xp pro You can also insert your CD, start setup and choose Repair then. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "bob" <bob@donotspam> wrote in message news:u0nlBvBsEHA.2776@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > and asks for the office cd, however when I put it in, it never loads , so > how do I run it??? I have office 2000 and ...

CRM registration can not be done!

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

More than 9 recent files used
Does someone know how to increase the 'recently used files' to more tha 9? If that can't be done, is there another way to get the same thing? I would be nice to have a sub-menu in the File/Open menu that pops ou and lists the files. :confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Cannot run Microsoft published on my machine
All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! And cannot get updates from the update site. You cannot d/l from this publisher on this machine. I have already added microsoft update to the trusted zone. Any ideas? winxp sp3 Sue By the way: there WAS a windows re-install on this machine..... "Sue J Thomas" <sueastro@optonline.net> wrote in message news:OGteOia$KHA.3840@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden I am getting this dialog when I try to d/l from msft! > And cannot get updates from the update site. > ...

How can I graph the #of times a certain word is found in Excel?
For example I have a list of reasons of what brand of butter a group of customers choose to buy.... How can I take the number of times "I can't believe it's not butter" is listed as compared to "Brommel and Brown", etc. and graph them accordingly onto one graph so if I have 512 occurances where customers chose "I can't believe it's not butter" and 256 occurances where customers chose "Brommel and Brown" - then I would like the graph is twice as large for the "I can't believe it's not butter". Hi, Just put in an ...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error