CRM 3.0 - Vista - title bar error

We have recently upgraded to MS Vista. We now find that title bars of
CRM windows display the full url, making navigation extremely
cumbersome. any ideas? And any other CRM/Vista problems we should be
aware of?

0
tom
3/24/2007 11:08:57 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

HI,
If I understand your problem correctly, it is because of IE7 tabs. you
can change the tabs behavior by going to tools -> Internet options ->
general . under tabs, click settings. and change the option of "when a
pop up is encountered" to "always open pop ups in new window". this
will enforce IE to open CRM in a new window, and then it should open
with no address toolbar.
hope this helps,
Chen

On Mar 25, 1:08 am, t...@tomatic.com.au wrote:
> We have recently upgraded to MS Vista. We now find that title bars of
> CRM windows display the full url, making navigation extremely
> cumbersome. any ideas? And any other CRM/Vista problems we should be
> aware of?

0
Chen

Upgragding to 1.2 to 1.3
Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell dongle. Best, M Manny, Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks? Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or receipts. If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug in your dongle. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open wi...

email format #3
I have an emailing program that uses a Rich_text_box as a body. Now with rich_text_box you can have bold, multi color underlined.etc TEXT. Since using HTML body is a bad (not recommended, even thought it would keep all the formatting) thing then what else can I use to have the same type of format as an rich_text or html so when the recipient receives, it looks presentable with all it indenting, bold,.etc???? HELP!!! Only Outlook recipients can see rich-text content. HTML is a better approach if you want to reach the most people. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft O...

Office 2004 update 11.3.9 weirdness
Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 In article <1194878374.217619.309200@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>, pattigibbons@nycap.rr.com wrote: > Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed > it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard > drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? > > mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 The Office updat...

CRM Field Names

CListCtrl::HitTest reports Items under header bar
Hi! When I do a HitTest() from within OnDragOver() there are several things that make no sense. 1) When I drag a file over the column headers in LVS_REPORT style, HitTest() reports real list items that are hidden under the header bar, rather than -1. When the list is scrolled to the top, it reports Item 0 as being under the header making its hit area twice as big as other items. 2) When I return DROPEFFECT_NONE from OnDragOver() I get the copy plus sign. OH! I found this one, I had DragAcceptFiles(TRUE) in OnCreate(). So, This one is fixed by removing it. (Left here for other readers.) ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

hide toolbars, menu bar, etc
I have a macro which will hide the standard and formatting toolbars but doesn't hide any other toolbars which might happen to be open when the macro is run. Does anyone have code which will hide all toolbars, row and column headings, gridlines, formula bar and status bar, and also the menu bar. Ideally, I'd like to do all that with the press of a keyboard shortcut and at the same time show a toolbar called 'Beacon Toolbar' - is that do-able? And can it all be 'reversed' with another macro? ...

Reset CRM

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

From Rows to Columun #3
I have data in rows, I want to past to columns so i can import intio access... HELP Example (Current data) 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 I want to move to 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 THANKS ...

3-rd tools to Recovery edb files
Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). thanks http://www.officerecovery.com/exchangeserver/ -- My Regards, Omar El-Sherif "Luk" <only4news@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eox4HmrPGHA.2828@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from > offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). > > thanks try http://www.ontrack.co.uk/powercontrols/ - they've been around for a few years now and seem to have a...

CRM registration can not be done!

Transaction Log Files #3
How do I calculate total Transaction Log file size on Exch2k3SP1 when I move mailboxes with, for example, total size of 100MB from one server to another (1 Storage Group, one Mailbox store)? -- Kind regards, Menko den Ouden NL On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:21:04 +0200, "Menko den Ouden" <oudenmd@exor-itNOSPAM.nl> wrote: >How do I calculate total Transaction Log file size on Exch2k3SP1 when I move >mailboxes with, for example, total size of 100MB from one server to another >(1 Storage Group, one Mailbox store)? I always assume "alot". If you are worried...

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Tables in Publisher #3
I am trying to figure out how to get tables in Publisher to auto create a new table on a new page as the table information reaches the end of a page. Auto build the tables. It is possible to do this in Word but I can not seem to find out how to get it to work in Publisher. -- Jeremie B You can't. Publisher recognizes a page, Word doesn't so it just goes on and on. Tables are one of the few areas that Word has the edge over Publisher (but I'm biased). -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Jer...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error