CRM 3.0 Upgrade Advisor - Application Hangs.

Just a quick note of an observation when running the UA.  Given that my MS
SQL 2000 needed to be upgraded to sp4, when the UA was run, the app would get
about 75 % complete then hang.  With the SP4 installed, the UA runs
successfully.

Thanks for all the good information on this site.

--
Jon von
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Upgrade from Standard to Professional
Hello, Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade from MS CRM 1.2 Standard to MS CRM 1.2 Professional ??? To my understanding it's just a license key that enables/disables functionality, or am i wrong ?? Thanks, -- Edward You are correct. All it takes it to install the new license keys and assign them to the appropriate users. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:38:20 +0200, Edward van Nijmweegen <e_van_nijmweegen@hotmail.com> wrote: Hello, Does anyone know if it'...

Upgragding to 1.2 to 1.3
Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell dongle. Best, M Manny, Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks? Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or receipts. If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug in your dongle. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open wi...

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

Office 2004 update 11.3.9 weirdness
Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 In article <1194878374.217619.309200@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>, pattigibbons@nycap.rr.com wrote: > Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed > it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard > drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? > > mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 The Office updat...

email format #3
I have an emailing program that uses a Rich_text_box as a body. Now with rich_text_box you can have bold, multi color underlined.etc TEXT. Since using HTML body is a bad (not recommended, even thought it would keep all the formatting) thing then what else can I use to have the same type of format as an rich_text or html so when the recipient receives, it looks presentable with all it indenting, bold,.etc???? HELP!!! Only Outlook recipients can see rich-text content. HTML is a better approach if you want to reach the most people. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft O...

CRM Field Names

Upgrade to Exchange 2000 SP1
Hello All I need to upgrade SP 1 on Exchange 2000, I know don't know to do it. Thanks for your attention. You should be looking into SP3 and the latest Roll-up. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp3/default.asp http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7AAA113-1403-4262-8269-4B2AB9AE5476&displaylang=en If this is a single server download and install. I would make sure Badmail is empty. Other than that nothing special in a single server enviroment well other than making sure your AV is up to date. If your using ADC and other stuff I'd r...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

From Rows to Columun #3
I have data in rows, I want to past to columns so i can import intio access... HELP Example (Current data) 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 I want to move to 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 THANKS ...

3-rd tools to Recovery edb files
Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). thanks http://www.officerecovery.com/exchangeserver/ -- My Regards, Omar El-Sherif "Luk" <only4news@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eox4HmrPGHA.2828@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from > offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). > > thanks try http://www.ontrack.co.uk/powercontrols/ - they've been around for a few years now and seem to have a...

CRM registration can not be done!

Transaction Log Files #3
How do I calculate total Transaction Log file size on Exch2k3SP1 when I move mailboxes with, for example, total size of 100MB from one server to another (1 Storage Group, one Mailbox store)? -- Kind regards, Menko den Ouden NL On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:21:04 +0200, "Menko den Ouden" <oudenmd@exor-itNOSPAM.nl> wrote: >How do I calculate total Transaction Log file size on Exch2k3SP1 when I move >mailboxes with, for example, total size of 100MB from one server to another >(1 Storage Group, one Mailbox store)? I always assume "alot". If you are worried...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Tables in Publisher #3
I am trying to figure out how to get tables in Publisher to auto create a new table on a new page as the table information reaches the end of a page. Auto build the tables. It is possible to do this in Word but I can not seem to find out how to get it to work in Publisher. -- Jeremie B You can't. Publisher recognizes a page, Word doesn't so it just goes on and on. Tables are one of the few areas that Word has the edge over Publisher (but I'm biased). -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Jer...

Crm grid error

CSocket problem #3
How can I use the same CSocket instance to Send and Receive data in different threads? I tried this but run-time error occurs. Alex wrote: > How can I use the same CSocket instance to Send and Receive data in > different threads? > I tried this but run-time error occurs. > > You can't do that. CSocket uses the message pump of the thread in which it was created. Each thread has a different message pump. The same is true for CAsyncSocket, but CAsyncSocket can send and receive concurrently using only one thread. Because it is nonblocking and message-driven you can...