CRM 3.0 LaptopClient installation won't find Outllook 2007

Hi all,
I tried to install the LaptopClients of my CRM 3.0 on my WinXP SP2 with
Office 2007 machine. The installations stops, by saying me:

"Es konnte nicht ermittelt werden, ob eine unterst�tzte Version von
Microsoft Outlook installiert ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in
der Protokolldatei 'C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\"

which means basicly, "...couldn't figure out, if an supported Version of
Outlook is installed".

On the other hand, when I Start Outlook at the same time it says me at
the same time "...please close Outlook for installation"???

So, is there a patch or somethink I need?

Thanx for the help!

Chris

--

Danke im voraus und viele Gr��e

Chris

Server 2003 SP2 & Exchange SP2
MS Office 2007 mit allen aktuellen SPs.
0
Christian
8/10/2007 10:38:33 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sorry wronge one you need this for on-premise

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en
--
Rgds

Michael
MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005
http://www.mscrmschool.co.uk

"Christian Durden" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I tried to install the LaptopClients of my CRM 3.0 on my WinXP SP2 with
> Office 2007 machine. The installations stops, by saying me:
>
> "Es konnte nicht ermittelt werden, ob eine unterstützte Version von
> Microsoft Outlook installiert ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in
> der Protokolldatei 'C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\"
>
> which means basicly, "...couldn't figure out, if an supported Version of
> Outlook is installed".
>
> On the other hand, when I Start Outlook at the same time it says me at
> the same time "...please close Outlook for installation"???
>
> So, is there a patch or somethink I need?
>
> Thanx for the help!
>
> Chris
>

> --
>
> Danke im voraus und viele Grüße
>
> Chris
>

> Server 2003 SP2 & Exchange SP2
> MS Office 2007 mit allen aktuellen SPs.

Download the latest outlook client images from: -

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fdf88e7d-395f-46c3-bcd8-f3d70dc2cd30&DisplayLang=en

The ones on the media do not have Office 2007 support.

--
Rgds

Michael
MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005
http://www.mscrmschool.co.uk

"Christian Durden" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I tried to install the LaptopClients of my CRM 3.0 on my WinXP SP2 with
> Office 2007 machine. The installations stops, by saying me:
>
> "Es konnte nicht ermittelt werden, ob eine unterstützte Version von
> Microsoft Outlook installiert ist. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in
> der Protokolldatei 'C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\"
>
> which means basicly, "...couldn't figure out, if an supported Version of
> Outlook is installed".
>
> On the other hand, when I Start Outlook at the same time it says me at
> the same time "...please close Outlook for installation"???
>
> So, is there a patch or somethink I need?
>
> Thanx for the help!
>
> Chris
>

> --
>
> Danke im voraus und viele Grüße
>
> Chris
>

> Server 2003 SP2 & Exchange SP2
> MS Office 2007 mit allen aktuellen SPs.

Upgragding to 1.2 to 1.3
Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell dongle. Best, M Manny, Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks? Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or receipts. If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug in your dongle. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open wi...

email format #3
I have an emailing program that uses a Rich_text_box as a body. Now with rich_text_box you can have bold, multi color underlined.etc TEXT. Since using HTML body is a bad (not recommended, even thought it would keep all the formatting) thing then what else can I use to have the same type of format as an rich_text or html so when the recipient receives, it looks presentable with all it indenting, bold,.etc???? HELP!!! Only Outlook recipients can see rich-text content. HTML is a better approach if you want to reach the most people. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft O...

Office 2004 update 11.3.9 weirdness
Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 In article <1194878374.217619.309200@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>, pattigibbons@nycap.rr.com wrote: > Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed > it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard > drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? > > mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 The Office updat...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Hyperlinks Not Instant In 2007 ??
HI, I am using the new 2007 Beta 2 from Microsoft Excel, the problem I am having is that the Hyperlinks I used under 2003 were instant when you clicked on them, Using the same files in 2007 I have to hold down the Mouse button for a few seconds in order to activate the link (Hyperlink). Is there some type of setting to make the links instant like in 2003? thanks In Advance... And VERY HAPPY THIS SITE IS BACK UP AGAIN :) -- Mhz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3598...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Money 2007 Invoices
I want to use the invoicing part of MS Money and for the most part it works ok. But how do I enter in our company name and address on the heading of the invoice. The prompt says that it can be entered at the time of printing, but doesn't give me that option. Can you give me detailed steps to input this information? -- RTBT RTBT wrote: > I want to use the invoicing part of MS Money and for the most part it > works ok. > But how do I enter in our company name and address on the heading of > the invoice. The prompt says that it can be entered at the time of > printing,...

Reset CRM

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the messages with those words from being delivered. Is there something that I am missing here? I even tried rebooting the server but still get the SPAM. Thanks. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:20:51 -0500, "Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote: >We have...

From Rows to Columun #3
I have data in rows, I want to past to columns so i can import intio access... HELP Example (Current data) 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 I want to move to 3 42 42 3 38 38 4 22 THANKS ...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

when I try to run detect and repair, windows installer comes up
and asks for the office cd, however when I put it in, it never loads , so how do I run it??? I have office 2000 and win xp pro You can also insert your CD, start setup and choose Repair then. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "bob" <bob@donotspam> wrote in message news:u0nlBvBsEHA.2776@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > and asks for the office cd, however when I put it in, it never loads , so > how do I run it??? I have office 2000 and ...

3-rd tools to Recovery edb files
Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). thanks http://www.officerecovery.com/exchangeserver/ -- My Regards, Omar El-Sherif "Luk" <only4news@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eox4HmrPGHA.2828@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Do you know any good tools to restore single mail or single mailbox from > offline backup Exchange database files (edb or stm files). > > thanks try http://www.ontrack.co.uk/powercontrols/ - they've been around for a few years now and seem to have a...

CRM registration can not be done!

Transaction Log Files #3
How do I calculate total Transaction Log file size on Exch2k3SP1 when I move mailboxes with, for example, total size of 100MB from one server to another (1 Storage Group, one Mailbox store)? -- Kind regards, Menko den Ouden NL On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:21:04 +0200, "Menko den Ouden" <oudenmd@exor-itNOSPAM.nl> wrote: >How do I calculate total Transaction Log file size on Exch2k3SP1 when I move >mailboxes with, for example, total size of 100MB from one server to another >(1 Storage Group, one Mailbox store)? I always assume "alot". If you are worried...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Great Plains Client Installation Options? (Questions)
My company has almost 100 client installs of Great Plains. For the initial install we installed everything to the local c: drive (C:\Great Plains\). Now everytime we go to perform an upgrade we have to go to every client machine and upgrade them individually (or at least make sure that machine has recieved the updated files correctly). We also have a script that on login copies down needed files and that helps alot. However this is my question: Is there something that prevents me from having all the clients look to a shared (UNC) path for their data files. (//machinename/shareddrive...

Finding cells with leading characters
My spreadsheet looks like this: A 1 000000 2 182068 3 198506 4 200081 5 368010 6 580905 7 680001 8 686850 9 690060 10 700012 11 701068 12 802054 13 920211 14 968902 Using EDIT/FIND, when I enter '68' in the "Find What:" box, Excel finds A2, A5, A7, A8, A11 and A14 because their values contain '68'. What do I enter in the "Find What:" box to find the cells whose values BEGIN with '68'? (In this example, ...