CRM 2011 - Delay between create and fetch

Hi,

We have customized the Resco application for mobile devices for one of
our CRM customers. When syncing with CRM, the Resco application uses a
fetch statement to retrieve entities from CRM. This fetch statement
filters on last modified >= start date of the previous sync. Most of
the time, this works perfectly, but recently, we encountered the
problem that not all entities were retrieved. We are not able to
reproduce the problem though. The only thing clear is that the
entities that were not retrieved were created only just before
executing the fetch and that 5 users at the same time were trying to
execute a lot of fetches for basicly the same data from CRM. The
problem is probably in the Resco code, but just to be sure, has anyone
encoutered problems like these ones:

- Has anyone tried to fetch data from CRM just after it was created
and didn't get it all? As if sometimes there is some latency on the
create which causes a fetch or retrieve to not immediately see the new
entity?
- Has anyone done a lot of fetches (from different devices)
simultanously to CRM and some of the fetches didn't return it all?

The CRM version is 2011 and it is installed on premise.

All ideas are welcome...
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM speed enhancement!!
Hi all, I thought I would share our finding. By increasing the size of the IIS cache you can gain massive improvement in the CRM load time. Due to the massive improvements we have got, we are in the process of implementing at all of our client sites. To do this you will need to add a registry entry into the following location: HKEY_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\InetInfo\Parameters Type: DWORD Name: MemCacheSize Value: 5000000 I hope this helps anyone with this issue. Regards, Nathan Warner Hi Nathan, Thanks for sharing! Gonna give it a try in my VPC. "Nathan...

when I try to create a new email Outlook 2007 gives error message
I have just installed office 2007 upgrade, everything works well with the exception of Outlook 2007 when I click on "NEW" email, it gives me the following message: Microsoft office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close etc.. The error is further detailed as follows AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 12.0.4518.1014 AppStamp:4542840f ModName: msvbvm60.dll ModVer: 6.0.96.90 ModStamp:41109750 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00100f99 Outlook will forward send and receive ok just wont start a new message Any suggestions? Leon Create a new mail profile after an upgrade. --=81 Milly Sta...

Excel Beginner-need help creating speeding fines system with butto
Hi, I'm learning excel on my own and would love someone's help with this problem that I've got. I wouldn't mind if its a couple of helpful remarks or a full solution. I thank you very much either way. The problem is: You have been hired to work for a local magistrate’s court. The clerk of the court needs a spreadsheet that will calculate speeding fines that need to be paid by offenders. The worksheet must contain the following information  Legal speed limit  Speed offender was traveling  Number of miles per hour the offender was traveling above the speedin...

How to create a time study chart
I need to create a custom chart that will evnets into seperate sections so that each section is on a seperate line similar to this event 1 -------- event 2 ----- event 3 --- event 4 ------------ DN - Browse to google or groups.google.com and search for "excel gantt chart" (without the quotes). Or, go to Jon Peltier's page http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html - Mike http://www.mikemiddleton.com "DN" <DN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3233E3CB-AEB5-4BE0-9151-4F5FFF1DA7EA@micr...

Create Shortcut
Hi all, I use the CreateLink function of the msdn to create a shortcut of an application to the desktop. That works fine for exe-File but not for bat-Files. For bat-Files the shortcut will be created, but if I want to start it -> it will be executed in the desktop path and not in the path of the original batch file. Any suggestions? Regards, Matthias "Matthias" <ichwarteaufmail@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:1118914939.268367.271110@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I use the CreateLink function of the msdn to create a shortcut of an > applicati...

Jobs in MS CRM 3.0
Hello, I see two jobs in SqlServer. 1.MSCRM Stored Procedure Priming 2.Start_Incremental on Allianz_MSCRM.ftcat_documentindex.[7.5] This jobs runs every 10 minutes or 15 minutes. Does this jobs need to run during those times? Is possible to start up this more rarely? thanks for replay Andrej You can reduce the interval on the first one w/o drastic side effects. It's purose is just to ensure that the procedures that are used for some of the cascading logic are compiled and kept in the code cache in SQL. The second one though affects how KBase searching works. This is what update...

Creating customization?
Hi all Must i be a reseller to be able to get access to SDK or documentations to make my own customization to RMS ? I am a store owner and i have old-school programming knowledge thank you, Regards Joie There are no SDK though I have several documents that I will email you Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = = = = "Joie" <Joie.hadi.nata.tan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uSGNmPiVJHA.1224@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > Must i be a reseller to be able to get access to SDK or documentations to > make my own c...

Synchronise Outlook to have CRM company field on the outlook form
When CRM is synchronised with Outlook the Company field on the Outlook Contact form is blank - although this is displayed on the CRM toolbar without it on the form you cannot synchronise to a PDA or Blackberry and order by Company name. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in t...

Import/Export CRM Live Data
I've read that you can import/export data from CRM Live to a CRM 4.0 On-Premise. Does anyone know how this is achieved? Is it just a bulk export/import? Import/export are the same for CRM Live and CRM 4.0. Or are you asking about a complete migration of the Live enviornment back to an On Premise (like a redeployment)? For out of the box, DMM is pretty much the main tool, need to export the CRM data to a CSV format first and then use DMM to load into the target MSCRM http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2008/01/04/microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0-data-migration-manager-with-john-o-donnell....

CRM 3.0 and Price List Upgrading
Hi, Does anyone know if CRM 3.0 will have a mechanism to update large price lists and/or multiple price lists? We have CRM 1.2 and have 4 price lists, each having about 1200 items. We have an upcoming price list change - happens each quarter, and to do them manually takes days. I hope Microsoft has incorporated something like this into 3.0. Any info would be helpful. Thanks! Shauna ...

crm mail router problem #2
hi I have installed mscrm mail router and after i send mail lot of alerts in managments system tool. i have also some kind of mail like that from crm admin util: email accout doesnt exist in organization to wchich email was send ..... check email or contact with directly to get know correct email adress alert in system managment utility: windows utility Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Verifying before delivery message: FW: Protest in mailbox: crmmail failed (System.Net.WebException: Połączenie podstawowe zostało zakończone: Nie można ustano...

Creating a bell curve chart
Hi I work in manufacturing and have pulled a set of data off our product checkweigher: 442.2 452.2 462.2 472.2 482.2 492.2 502.2 1 17 212 1791 470 41 6 20 294 1990 364 39 17 27 279 2000 263 20 9 113 1240 857 94 4 8 152 1695 790 79 2 21 243 950 1111 153 15 20 269 1407 883 120 11 27 254 1015 992 174 18 The top row is the product weight in grammes and each row underneath this represents the number of products that were checkweighed at this weight within the hour. How do I create a bell curve chart for this data. I also have the mean weight for each hour in a spreadsheet. Thanks Brian...

Task created in workflow-how to catch if deleted?
Hi, I have several rather complex workflows set up for a client. They work wonderfully as long as the activity records are either completed or canceled or either. But, if a user deletes a task record that was created by Workflow, the workflow just sits there..... I removed the Delete permission on Activity Records for a couple users....but...what can i do about everyone else. Is there a way to prevent tasks from being deleted if they are created from workflow? Or A way to identify those that have been created from a workflow and deleted by a user? Ultimately, we do not want an...

MS Money 2002 / Create a budget won't load
Both the cash forcast and create a budget will not load; instead the system says the operation failure. What can I do? PLEASE!!! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104. "Robert" <Robert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68EE211C-DB57-4712-9216-F4F613B29AA8@microsoft.com... > Both the cash forcast and create a budget will not load; instead the > system > says the operation failure. What can I do? PLEASE!!! ...

Help finding CRM
Hi all, first of all, sorry for my bad english ;-) I'm looking for a CRM. Our business is to sell tech advising by email. 1) Our customer ask us a question by email 2) we ask, by email, the customer to make payment by paypal 3) we receive the paypal notify of payment 4) we send our answer to customer in PDF format, with the invoice. So our perfect CRM, is an email manager tha can track customer history, save PDF file into the customer homepage, show questions received waiting for payments... can be integrated with IPN Paypal... Anyone can suggest any CRM for us? Thank you very much! ...

CRM 3.0 ETA
Hi - is the ETA for the 3.0 release to existing users still October? Has anyone heard of a firm date? TIA, S No such thing as a firm date until it goes out of the door. Your estimate seems about right but until Microsoft says its on its way its still a best guess. "Scaryberry" <nope@noway.com> wrote in message news:OkHbO8fvFHA.3152@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi - is the ETA for the 3.0 release to existing users still October? Has > anyone heard of a firm date? > > TIA, > > S > "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hot...

emails with Track in CRM selected go to Junk folders or stopped by
When I select Track in CRM while sending e-mails, it adds text like CRM:0000100004 in the subject. As a results some of the e-mails sent to customers were not received by them. Later on we founf out that they went to the Junk folder in one case. In another case, the corporate e-mail server blocked the message. Is there any way to hide the "CRM:..." from subject but still keep the tracking functionality? I recently changed the prefix from CRM to "PAS" - our company name. If thats the reason for e-mails are going to junk mail, I will know it soon. Is there any other r...

Receive email delay.
Hello, I just found there is a problem with my exchange server when receiving email getting delay(5-30 mins). Sending out email is instant. How to find out what cause problem? Please help. Is it any procedure or steps and follow to check? Thanks. On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:53:27 -0400, "js" <js@someone@hotmail.com> hired a team of monkeys to write: >Hello, > >I just found there is a problem with my exchange server when receiving email >getting delay(5-30 mins). Sending out email is instant. >How to find out what cause problem? Please help. >Is it any pr...

CRM Sales for Outlook Install error 09-15-04
Hi, I'm having some problems installing the Sales for Outlook add in, the install detects the MSDE is needed & SP3. The install gets to the point where it tries to install the MSDE then brings up a Windows Installer dialog box, pressing ok on that displays another dialog box with the following error: Setup has failed because of an error. Setup was unable to install Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop engine (SP3a). Install it seperately and restart setup.exe. I've done a manual install and the MSDE is there & running. Any clues on how to move forward with this? Thanks, R...

MYOB and CRM
Hi, Is there an integration between the CRM and the back office accounting app? Thanks. Tony ------=_NextPart_0001_C52F189E Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Tony, There is an integration between Microsoft CRM version 1.0 or 1.2 and Great Plains version 7.0 and 7.5. If you want to get the CD, you will need to contact Sales Operations (1-800-456-0025 option 2) to get the CD. There is information out on Customer and Partnersource as well about the Integration. Thank you, Tami J. Lemar Microsoft Business Solutions Support This posting is provided "AS IS...

how do I configure the 10 users within CRM
I am currently planning an implementation of MS CRM. I have 10 users. How should they be configured (ie. best practice, simplest way)? I'm interested in the way they should be setup - if there are 4 geographic states, one sales manager in each, and one CEO. Kind Regards, There is not a simple answer to this as "it depends"..... You have probably recongnised that CRM caters for 'Business Units' and User are associated with a Business Unit.......so yes, you can setup your four geographies each with their respective users and the CEO at the top of the tree (in the...

Setting up the CRM email router for inbound/email email capture?
Hi all. Setup the email router on the exchange server however it doesnt seem to work as expected. What I am trying to acheive is that all users who send email via outlook the email gateway will now that this is a contact on CRM and tag the email. When looking CRM the email will then show as an activity, when the user replies the reply needs to be tagged against the contact. In the configuration do you need to setup inbound/outbound profiles for each user or is this global for each user account? Thus I have one of these for inbound and one for outbound, one deployment and then attach t...

Access VBA creating an Excel spreadsheet with a total line
I have an Access module which dynamically creates an Excel spreadsheet. Now the Business User has asked that we put a Total Line in the Excel spreadsheet. How do I within Access VBA determine the range, because the spreadsheet will never be the same, and then use that range to create a formula to insert to the local recordset which dynamically creates the Excel spreadsheet with the Total Line??? Thanks in advance for your review and help and hopeful for a reply. PSULionRP On Dec 22, 10:35 am, PSULionRP <PSULio...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Acces...

Creating new Excel spreadsheet in WSS
Hi- Under the Share Docs section, you are able to Create a new Word doc - Is there a way to also create New Excel spreadsheets from inside SharePoint. I thought I had read that, but now can not find instructions for how to set it up. ANY help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! thanks!!!! - Cindy -- Cindy B There are several different solutions, depending on what you actually wish to achieve. The type of document that is created when you click the New button is dependant on the template associated with that library. By default this is, as...

Items with 5 currency decimal places when created throught eConnec
I used taUpdateCreateItemrcd xml node in "IV Item Master" Schema in order to create new Items in GP. We defined Itemclass with 0 currency decimal places and other definitions like Accounts or UOM Sched. and, when we create items all definitions are copied fine from Itemclass to Items except for the currency decimal places wich are set to 5. In IV00105 table I observed two rows for each item created throught eConnect: row 1, has CURRNCIDX=0 and DECPLCUR=6; line 2 has CURRNCIDX=1008 and DEPLCUR=1. And only one row for items created interactively: CURRNCIDX=0 and DECPLCUR=6. W...