CRM 2011 - Delay between create and fetch

Hi,

We have customized the Resco application for mobile devices for one of
our CRM customers. When syncing with CRM, the Resco application uses a
fetch statement to retrieve entities from CRM. This fetch statement
filters on last modified >= start date of the previous sync. Most of
the time, this works perfectly, but recently, we encountered the
problem that not all entities were retrieved. We are not able to
reproduce the problem though. The only thing clear is that the
entities that were not retrieved were created only just before
executing the fetch and that 5 users at the same time were trying to
execute a lot of fetches for basicly the same data from CRM. The
problem is probably in the Resco code, but just to be sure, has anyone
encoutered problems like these ones:

- Has anyone tried to fetch data from CRM just after it was created
and didn't get it all? As if sometimes there is some latency on the
create which causes a fetch or retrieve to not immediately see the new
entity?
- Has anyone done a lot of fetches (from different devices)
simultanously to CRM and some of the fetches didn't return it all?

The CRM version is 2011 and it is installed on premise.

All ideas are welcome...
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Creating HTML E-mails
Hi... I am having a problem creating HTML e-mails. I have tried: -pasting HTML into an HTML formatted e-mail - result is just HTML text sent -using Word as editor - result is not consistant, need to inser some js and it does not work How do I do this correctly? E-campaign does what I want with the e-mail, but I don't have e-mail lists nor campaings... they are just single e-mails that I need in HTML format... Thanks for your help! Jennifer, Assuming you are using the full Outlook product and not Outlook Express, try this. From the Outlook menu select Tools - Options. Cli...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

? on creating PDF files
To print reports as a PDF file, are the only requirements that a PDF writer is installed on the local machine? Will GP automatically detect this and give you the option to print a PDF file once it is installed? I can't seem to get this to work with Adobe Acrobat 6.0. Thanks DJ, It will work as long as the Adobe PDF printer is the default printer, otherwise, you will have to manually change the Printer Setup in GP BEFORE printing any report to PDF. Once changed, all reports will go to Acrobat PDF by default while you are logged into GP. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MI...

trying to create an insert row macro
hey guys, I'm trying to create a macro to streamline a process for one of our factory guys. Right now, I'm going down and manually inserting rows into a database and then dragging the needed formulas and information from the rows above down. What I'm trying to do is make it so he can place his cursor, hit the macro key stroke and have that done for him. When I record the macro, I think I am making an absolute cell reference, because when I run the macro it will only instert where I initially inserted the row. How do I create the macro so he can select where he wants it ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Crm grid error

create a guid
Hello. How can I in VB. NET 2005, I can auto-generate a GUID number ? Thanks :) Hello, Try : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.guid.newguid.aspx The object browser can also help to discover available methods, classes, structures etc... -- Patrice "Mr. X." <nospam@nospam_please.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : ##GJIjdmKHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello. > How can I in VB. NET 2005, I can auto-generate a GUID number ? > > Thanks :) > > I remember once I did that by some key combinati...

PDF's not traking in crm

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...

Create a PivotTable from two difference data
Hi, I'm trying to create a PivotTable which pulling info from two difference sources�Can this be done? Any one there can help me�. Million Thanks!:) Iris -- Iris ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Iris's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=502379 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://...

create rows within an Excel cell
Can rows be used within a cell? No. You can create multiple lines in a cell by changing it's format to: Format | Cells and click on Alingment. Click in the box for wrap. Or, you can force a new line at a specific point by pressing Alt+Enter while you are typing in the cell. tj "Tony G" wrote: > Can rows be used within a cell? Hi ALT+ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tony G" <TonyG@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DA13DF1C-F8C7-4260-8328-C47622E6B3B4@microsoft.com... > Can rows be used within a cell? * The for...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...

CRM undelete?
We had a user who deleted an entire account, and so now I'm trying to rebuild that since it all remains on SQL. I was able to bring back the account, and all its contacts and opportunities, and they all linked fine. I also brought back all the activities, but they are not linked to the account. When I do an advanced search, I can find this activities and it shows that it IS part of that account, but when I go to that account and look in the history, they are not there. After a quick check, apparently they need to be associated in the ActivityPartyBase table in MSCRM. This is where I hav...