CRM 1.2 on SBS 2003: External Error. No Such Object on Server

Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on
Server. I got this from Event Viewer:

MSCRM Platform Error Report:
Error: There is no such object on the server.

Error Message: There is no such object on the server.

Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform.

Source File: Not available

Line Number: Not available

Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

I am new to CRM and any help would be appreciated

Thank you

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

All services are running. I tried to get to deployment manager and get an
error : snap-in cannot be initialized. Finally snap-in window would open but
it is empty. I try to get to workflow manager and I get server not
responding....

I am logged in as domain admin
Thanx for any help

"Falcon" wrote:

> Users cannot get to CRM via WEB. They would get error box: No Such Object on
> Server. I got this from Event Viewer:
>
> MSCRM Platform Error Report:
> Error: There is no such object on the server.
>
> Error Message: There is no such object on the server.
>
> Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform.
>
> Source File: Not available
>
> Line Number: Not available
>
> Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
>    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
>    at
> System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
>    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&
> completedSynchronously)

> I am new to CRM and any help would be appreciated
>
> Thank you

links #2
Who knows a way to un-link those links in a sheet? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements You can convert them to values. If you have xl2002 (or higher???), you can edit|links|Break link. In earlier versions, you can copy|paste special values. And to help find those pesky links: Bill Manville's findlink.zip from: http://www.BMSLtd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm won...

Upgragding to 1.2 to 1.3
Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell dongle. Best, M Manny, Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks? Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or receipts. If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug in your dongle. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open wi...

Documentation on Dynamics application object
I am accessing the Dynamics application object (Dynamics.Application) from VBA and am looking for documentation on the usage of parameters to the ..GetDataValue() method. Where can I find the documentation for this method as well as for the object in general? Thanks I think you're looking at an object in the Continuum API. If you check your Great Plains CD (CD2 I believe), you'll find Continuum API documentation in PDF format. The Application object should be described there. Steve "Reid Hopkins" wrote: > I am accessing the Dynamics application object (Dynamics.App...

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

Pocket PC Money 2004 Foreign currency sync #2
Anyone have a clue how to do it? It's a pain living in japan and not being able to update the account I use most on my PPC. Especially since a lot of places in japan don't give receipts, or if they do, they are likley to be in japanese. I don't read japanese and trying to sort things out at the end of the day is a pain, it's be much easier to just enter ther debit when I incur it. --Serp The client only supports the home currency. A serious limitation. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Serpent77" <Serpent77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

OWA Issue #2
I have some internal and external client that can connect to the owa side but get errors on the page which stops them from accessing mail and vieng anything but the subject line. All the clients are running eplorer 6 with all the service packs. The look identical in every way Sounds like there may be some issues with either the Security or Privacy options in Internet Options. I'd check the configuration of a working workstation then compare it against a workstation that isn't working. Also what what particular error message are they getting on that page? >-----Original Messag...

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

borders #2
In a spreadsheet, we have placed "broken-line" borders in red to make them stand out. What I want to do is to make those broken-line borders crawl while the viewer is looking at the spreadsheet on the monitor. How can I make that happen? I think they are called "running ants" or "crawling ants." Mary Lu I think you mean "marching ants" which you see around a copied but not yet pasted area. Also called a "marquee" which is the proper name for it. You cannot replicate this with borders unless you used VBA code which would render your sh...

Reset CRM

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Shading and borders with CRichEditCtrl (RTF 1.x)
I'm using a RichEditCtrl (RTF 1.0) in a C++ application (VC6). I can generate the appropriate RTF 'tags' for italic, bold, font-size, color, superscript, etc., but I'm baffled how to generate 'tags' for shading and borders. I tried using Word-2003 to accomplish this formatting, save as RTF, and open with WordPad, but the resulting file is quite large and I'm confused trying to figure out what it is doing. Using the rtf codes below, I want Line 6 to have a border, and Line 7 to be shaded. My expectation is that this file would load into WordPad-XP with this formatt...

Linear Trendline #2
Excel has created a linear trendline with its equations from the following points: X Y 1 4 3 12 6 15 the equations are: y = 2.1053x + 3.3158 R2 = 0.8681 I wonder if you can tell me how excel create this linear trendline from the points shown. Thanks in advance. Maperalia Maperalia - Excel uses "ordinary least squares," i.e., matrix operations that yield coefficients that minimize the sum of squared deviations. For the simple linear case, the results are equivalent to the formulas in Excel's Help for the INTERCEPT and SLOPE worksheet functions. See Excel's Help fo...

2 further: capture Event from MS Web browser (shdocvw.dll) 2
Hi all, Thanks for your guidence... >Another way, as shown by Paul Dilaschia might work for you. He >discussed it few years ago in MSDN: >http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/09/c/default.aspx >He simply subclasses the IE window and traps some messages. I suspect >it will do what you are looking for. I have looked that example it was something i was looking for... But ..... My primary concern is to display MS Office documents and PDF document. I have tried to load such documents And they were loaded but was getting crashed In d'tor.... ? Another thing that als...

Shipping document #2
Hi, I am using GP 10 with the Country/Region Selection as United States. Since I have a peculiar requirement for shipping documents. I came to know regarding German Shipping documents which will suit my requirement exactly, but it requires Germany as Country/Region Selection. Is there anyway to use this Germany shipping documents eventhough my installation is United States? Anyone has that chunk file which will work in United States installation? Thanks in advance. Madan ...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

outlook 2003 page setup
when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do i correct this? -- seanpaul99 Are you sending the mail in Plain Text or HTML? "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1359A7FA-0605-410D-A524-FD806EFC4E9F@microsoft.com... > when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it > should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do > i > correct this? html -- seanpaul99 "Vince Aver...

CRM registration can not be done!