CRM 1.0 Crystal Print report error

Hi

I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is coming
back with the below error any advice on how to solved this?  Regards  J

Error encountered by Crystal PageServer
----

The error message returned is:

Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server: CRMSERVER.pageserver]

0
James
10/31/2003 4:30:39 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You may need to restart your Crystal Services on your application server:

You can accomplish this via the following stepsL
1.  Click Start, point to Programs, point to Crystal Enterprise, and click
Crystal Configuration Manager.

2.  Select all of the Crystal services.

3.  Right-click on the selected services and click Restart.

Regards,

"James Downes" <james@zenduce.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is coming
> back with the below error any advice on how to solved this?  Regards  J
>
> Error encountered by Crystal PageServer
> ----
>

> The error message returned is:
>
> Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server:
CRMSERVER.pageserver]

0
Josh
11/1/2003 1:52:36 PM
I did this,  after ready the TK on greatplains website.

I am rebuilding the server since the support for this is non existance.

Regards

"Josh Behl" <jbehl@cableone.net> wrote in message
> You may need to restart your Crystal Services on your application server:
>
> You can accomplish this via the following stepsL
> 1.  Click Start, point to Programs, point to Crystal Enterprise, and click
> Crystal Configuration Manager.
>
> 2.  Select all of the Crystal services.
>
> 3.  Right-click on the selected services and click Restart.
>
> Regards,
>

> "James Downes" <james@zenduce.net> wrote in message
> > Hi
> >
> > I am trying to use the builtin crystal reports and every report is
coming
> > back with the below error any advice on how to solved this?  Regards  J
> >
> > Error encountered by Crystal PageServer

> > ----
> >

> > The error message returned is:
> >
> > Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server:
> CRMSERVER.pageserver]

0
James

Run Time Error 429 05-10-10
Hi Guys, I developed an access 2003 program, is working fine in all stations but 1, I am getting a Run Time Error 429 – Active component can’t create object, the error is in this command: Set db = CurrentDb This computer has installed Access 2003. I would really appreciate if someone may help me wilt this. Thanks Sounds as though there's a problem with the references on that machine. Open any code module, then select Tools | References from the menu bar. Examine all of the selected references. If any of the selected references have "MISSING:" in front...

Printer only prints emails, not word documents.
I have a Canon S500 printer that just started having printing problems. It will only print emails. I have tried Word documents and other areas with no luck. Any help? Just a guess, but some printer drivers use composite colour to print - and Word has a symbiotic relationship with the driver that other applications, such as your e-mail application don't have. If the colour cartridges are depleted the printer may well not print blacl text. Check also that your Word text is not formatted as hidden. If not that, try re-installing or updating your printer driver. -- &l...

Print ACCESS 2003 report via VB6 Application
Hi Good Guys, I need your help. Please help me. My office is still using VB6 SP6 software and ACCESS 2003 Database. I am trying print ACCESS 2003 report with VB6 application and I constantly get the POPUP Screen of SECURITY WARNING from ACCESS 2003 which created problems for the users. How to stop the POPUP SECURITY WARNING SCREEN for happening. Here are the overall VB6 coding. Option Explicit Dim objAccess As Access.Application Dim dbName As String Dim rptName As String Dim strSql As String Private Sub Form_Load() Set objAccess = New Access.Application ...

Account Overview report issue?
Hi, I am trying to run the Account Overview report (open an Account, run the report from there). It chugs over it for a second or two, then I get the following 2 errors: Error: subreport could not be shown. Note: The maximum number of accounts in this report cannot exceed 10. The account I am running this on does not have any subaccounts and has a total of 4 contacts. Has anyone seen similar errors with this report? Thanks for any help... Jon DearJon What language are you running in? Is your environment SQL 2005? Go to the Reports section and look at the "Hidden" repor...

Upgragding to 1.2 to 1.3
Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell dongle. Best, M Manny, Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks? Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or receipts. If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug in your dongle. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open wi...

Access Form Printing issue
Hi Guys, I have an issue wiht ACCESS Form printing. One Form with Pivot table with 50+ pages, when I do a print preview, It shows me 50+ pages, but after 36th page, all following pages are empty. And when do the printing, all pages after 36, are empty too. Any suggestion would be appriciated. Thanks Tony Forms aren't intended for printing. That's what reports are for. There's very little built into Access to allow you to manipulate how a form prints. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Tony" <Tony@discu...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Adobe envelope print won't align Properly
Any one have a suggestion on printing envelopes to adobe pro...its look likes publisher is inserting a one inch margin on the top and side of the envelope when it converts the file to adobe pdf Matt wrote: > Any one have a suggestion on printing envelopes to adobe > pro...its look likes publisher is inserting a one inch > margin on the top and side of the envelope when it > converts the file to adobe pdf How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - ...

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reset CRM

Shading and borders with CRichEditCtrl (RTF 1.x)
I'm using a RichEditCtrl (RTF 1.0) in a C++ application (VC6). I can generate the appropriate RTF 'tags' for italic, bold, font-size, color, superscript, etc., but I'm baffled how to generate 'tags' for shading and borders. I tried using Word-2003 to accomplish this formatting, save as RTF, and open with WordPad, but the resulting file is quite large and I'm confused trying to figure out what it is doing. Using the rtf codes below, I want Line 6 to have a border, and Line 7 to be shaded. My expectation is that this file would load into WordPad-XP with this formatt...

Z Report to not print departments with zero sales
Hello All! How do I amend a z report to not print departments if the sales are zero. We have 192 departments but only a the sales seem to fall in a small portion... Thanks. And thanks for all the help I've received...your suggestions have made this much more bearable for me! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0621_01C7AECC.0F55A160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable ZCSF, Download one from here, all the way at the bottom = http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu Must have access to CustomerSource --=20 J...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

Publisher 2002 imposing pastetboard items in printed doc
I am having problems with Publisher 2002 imposing items on the pastboard in the printed document even thoguh they have not been placed in the doc. The OS I am using is Windows XP SP2. The latest printer drivers (HP color laserjet 4600) and all microsoft updates have been installed. Do you have objects in the scratch area? Drag them down to the bottom or to the top. It is a bug. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Septagon" <Septagon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F54E6ED1-9651-47E9...

PDF's not traking in crm