Creating rules........

Hi,

In Work flow manager

I created 2 rules(check conditions and wait for timer) and applied
those rules to the contact list� but after creating the rule I
manually selected few contacts from the contact list and from the
action menu I applied my own rules�

My question is

1) When ever I create a contact, leads� will my rule be automatically
incorporated to the contact (instead of going thru actions and
specifying the rule)?

2) What ever we want, we want to go thru action and do it manually...
is there any feature in CRM where all the specified actions does
itself. I want to know weather I am not aware of this actions?

Regards,
Richard.
0
iamiamiam_77
1/27/2004 12:16:30 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

create a roster

Task Create - Status

Rules Work But No Notification
My rules all work but I don't get notified when a new email comes in unless it just goes into my Inbox. I think this used to work but never paid much attention. Hope this makes sense. Office 2007, no Exchange. -- DrDOS "DrDOS" <dcal53@comcast.net> wrote in message news:90F003E0-3ABB-4168-BD29-FCD02908B949@microsoft.com... > My rules all work but I don't get notified when a new email comes in unless > it just goes into my Inbox. I think this used to work but never paid much > attention. Hope this makes sense. Office 2007, no Exchange. ...

Create external database
Hi all. I need to create an external database (file). On a site I found this code: ------------------------------------------------------ Function CreateLinkedExternalTable(strTargetDB As String, strProviderString As String, strSourceTbl As String, strLinkTblName As String) As String 'strTargetDB = Source Database Name 'strProviderString = Not used, currently hard coded 'strSourceTbl = Source Table name in the database we are l