Create multiple owner fields?

Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to
track the users who is working with an account. I know only own owner
field is supported, but is it poosible to have one owner field and
custom fields using the lookup dialog to map more users?

// Mats

0
Langer
8/29/2006 2:18:52 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Have you looked at creating a custom entity.   Then have  a Many to One
relationship to user and a Many to One relationship to Account.

"Langer" wrote:

> Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to
> track the users who is working with an account. I know only own owner
> field is supported, but is it poosible to have one owner field and
> custom fields using the lookup dialog to map more users?
>
> // Mats

How to stop "Undo" across multiple spreadsheets
When I am working between multiple separate worksheets, Undo will work backwards across all of the worsheets that I have open. How do I get the Undo function to work only on the worksheet that I am currently on? ...

create a roster

Task Create - Status

Splitting one table into multiple tables/tabs
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me split a table into multiple tables or tabs. If I have a table of 20 customers with various transactions over time all in one table. I'd like to know if it's possible to seperate the table into multiple tables based on the change in customer number and have them broken into multiple tabs without manually creating each tab and then cut and pasting. I really appreciate any help! Thanks! ...

Create external database

Update A Field From Another Field
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help me on this one. It's probably simple, but I'm stuck!! I have a Table which fills in data from a form with the following field: ReservationNo ReservationName Surname1 Name1 Surname2 Name 2 Sometimes I don't have the names, so fields Name1 and Name 2 are left blank until I check in the guests using the RESPEL form with the following fields RservationNo ReservationName Surname Name Now the ResevationNo and ReservationName have identical data since they are autofilled. What I want to do is if the ReservationNo and the S...

How to create pie chart with %

Smartlist + Extender Field
I have an extender form with a few fields on it. In smartlist, I can query the information. For all but one field everything is working properly. The last field displays in smartlist as a column but no data actually shows up. If I go to the actual extender form itself, there is data for every record. Any ideas on what the problem might be would be appreciated. What kind of field is it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "JP" wrote: > I have an extender form with a few fields on it. > > In smartlist, I can query the information. For all but one field > everything is working pr...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Multiple tables output to multiple sheets in single excel workbook
Hi all, Been a while since I've done any access dev, and I can't for the life of me remember how to do this. I have 3 tables I need to export to Excel, preferably in one workbook as separate sheets. Using OutputTo simply overwrite the file, and I seem to recall using transfertext to accomplish this, but it says the file is read-only after the first table is output. Do I need to create an export spec? If so, how do I go about this? Or is this simply not going to happen without using the Office library reference and all that jazz? TIA, SusanV Thanks Tom - I'll give it a ...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

report
Access 2007, I am making a report with several fields. If a field is null (contains no information), I want that field removed so that only fields containing information are displayed/printed. What is the easiest way to do this? Thanks I am curious how a control that is bound to a Null value displays? How are you seeing nothing? -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP Help me support UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "Flash" <Flash@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E588CFE-B8C4-4653-B0B0-998E21270532@microsoft.com... > Access 2007, > I am ma...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...