Create a task based on Contract Expiration Date

Is there a way to create and assign a task in CRM for a given time
period before a contract expiration date come due?  I would like to
have reps notified and proactivly contact customers weeks before
contracts expire...

0
mw
6/22/2006 10:00:23 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

system date returns null
Testing for the year returns a null using the system date. I am using Access2007. This worked in Access2003. My code is: 190 If Right(Year(Date), 2) = txtEYear Then txtEYear = "" When I run the code and check "date" with debug, it shows 'null'. On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:21:02 -0800, Dave <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: That's unusual. Does your code compile? Check a code window > Debug > Compile. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Testing for the year returns a null using the system date. I am using &...

OUTLOOK 2003 BUG: Tasks do not accept HTML messages
When dragging a message received in HTML over to the Tasks folder the body of the message disappears. Tom Tulane University Works for me. What is your setup? Connected to Exchange? If so; are you using Cached Exchange mode? If not; POP3, IMAP or other...? and are you using an Outlook 2003 pst-file or an Outlook 97-2002 pst-file? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & trick...

Can I use named range in data range box when creating pie chart?
I have 75 pie charts to create today. Is there a way to use named ranges in the data range box to speed this up? Yes. Just type in the name. -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "BJackson" <BJackson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DE9A0AD-C3BA-4242-B3BA-3CC3F0D87894@microsoft.com... >I have 75 pie charts to create today. Is there a way to use named ranges >in > the data range box to speed this up? Thank you! I was making it too difficult, thinking I needed to include the Sheet name along with the name range. ...

Outlook 2007
In Outlook 2007, I have my "To-Do Bar" shown on the right side of my screen. The Task List is selected and displayed. The problem is that I can't really tell what my tasks are because so little of them displays. I can widen the To-Do Bar a little bit, but what I'd really like is for the Task descriptions to use a smaller font. Can anyone tell me if this is an option? If so, where do I adjust it? -- Thanks! RBear3 .. You can only widen your ToDo Bar a little bit? I can widen mine a lot...what happens when you try to widen yours? -- Jocelyn Fiorello *** Mess...

Assign Doc # When Creating SOP Returns
It would be nice to assign the document number when creating SOP returns rather than the system trying to assign the next number. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.msp...

Create an identical Chart Worksheet in Excel 2003
Hi: I used the F11 key to create a chart, which inserts just a chart as a new worksheet and gives it a default name, such as chart 2. My question is, can I create an identical chart as a new worksheet. This wouldn't be a copy, rather, a duplicate that is pulling information from the same location in the entire workbook. The reason I want to do this is because I currently have data for 12 different series, and each series has 7 values. What I would like to do is keep the same chart, but reduce the number of values per series from 7 to just 4. The easiest way seems to me to be to create ...

How do I apply a template I created to an existing publication?
I want to change a publication I created to a design that I created and saved in a publisher format. I do not want to have to recreate the publication in the new format, just change it! "Publication Options" "Apply Template" brings up a list of templates that does not include the one I created and want to use. Help! Did you save the publication as a template? Save as "Publisher template". What version Publisher are you using? If you are using 2007 you will have to browse to the templates. They are in a folder similar to this (Vista) These folders are hi...

Does anyone create sites without using tables for layout?
I know that a trend is to create websites that are pure css, and don't rely on tables for layout. Are asp.net devs taking that approach also? I checked a couple of major asp.net websites like newegg.com and they do seem to use tables for layout. Any info out there focused on table-less asp.net dev? Most of us try but I think our dirty little secret is most also cop out and start using tables here and there when their pages become increasingly complex. You'll note most of the "pure" CSS sites are often little more than what we call StackPanels in XAML using CS...

Format a Date Using Field Properties
I know how to do this in Visual Basic and Assembler but having trouble with the Syntax in Access On the Format Event on the Properties Menu for a Field I have ("mm/d/yy") I have been guessing and trying to find an example on the WEB and in Access Help and still cannot determine what I am doing wrong. All I want to do is display the year as two characters instead of four! On my Format Tab, On the Format Line (The first line) What Syntax does it want to do this very simple task! Thanks in Advance Len mm/d/yy (no quotes) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/Do...

How to create an order with products using workflow
It appears that using Workflow we can create a new Order record, but there does not appear to be any way to add Products to that Order once it has been created. Does anyone know how to do this? Hi, This will require custom development. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Bevan Edwards" wrote: > It appears that using Workflow we can create a new Order record, but there > does not appear to be any way to add Prod...

Create unique list from duplicates
The solution for this is probably a quite simple array formula wit COUNTIF, but I cannot seem to get it exactly right. All I want to d is take a list with many duplicates and list each duplicate once, in separate list, without modifying the first list. For example: Column 1 1 2 8 5 9 8 5 4 8 would generate: Column 2 1 2 8 5 9 4 Thanks in advance, Stephani -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Stephanie, What you are looking for, I believe, is Data > Filter > Advanced Filter. Select "Copy to another location" then click the "Unique records only&qu...

Convert Date Format
I receive data with the date format as "20051106" [6 Nov 2005] which is OK for me but end users want to see it in the more conventional "dd/mm/yyyy" format. How can I transpose the data and insert separators. Tks Mike You could use a formula such as =RIGHT(E20,2)&"/"&MID(E20,5,2)&"/"&MID(E20,3,2) assuming your data was in cell E20 HTH -- _______________________ Naz, London "Mike" wrote: > I receive data with the date format as "20051106" [6 Nov 2005] which is OK > for me but end users want to see ...

how to create a clustered, 100% stacked combination chart
I want to create a chart with 2 100% stacked columns to compare % of 2 different years. Hi, Maybe you can use the information here but using 100% stacked columns. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Cheers Andy Keri in Vermont wrote: > I want to create a chart with 2 100% stacked columns to compare % of 2 > different years. -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Outlook 2003 (Creating new email)
I have been creating new email for several months now using Outlook 2003. While I was creating some new rules for emails, I must have changed a setting. Now when I attempt to create a new email, it pulls up a template with wierd fonts, some of my typing doesn't show up on my screen as I am inputting, my signature I had created doesn't show up, and it has a different feel than the before? Any idea what I have done and what I should do to restore my previous settings? ...

Auto enter date?
Hi! me again! is there any way i can get excel to auto enter dates that jump by 7 days every 7th cell along? cheers steve Ive worked part of this out. in cell G1 =DATE(105,1,3) in cell M1 =G1+(WEEKDAY(G1)>=1)*7-WEEKDAY(G1)+1 but its displaying the time...i just want the date.... steve "R.P.McMurphy" <rpmcmurphy@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:43118dff$0$17506$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net... > Hi! me again! > > is there any way i can get excel to auto enter dates that jump by 7 days > every 7th cell along? > > cheers > > s...

Creating custom fields in shema manager
Hey, I am pretty new to MS CRM and I am trying to add a field to the pricelist. I have been looking at the schema manager, but I am unable to add a field. When I right-click on on the attributes, I choose 'New', but 'Schema field' is greyed-out, so I can't click on that. Somebody knows what wrong or how I can fix that ? Something I forgot ? Any help would be appreciated. thx BB ...

How to I create a tax export that is eariler than last year.
For example itss 2009, when I try to create a tax export report (.txf) I'm only given options for 2008 or 2009 (partial). How do I create a tax export for 2007? In microsoft.public.money, bmwbiker wrote: >For example itss 2009, when I try to create a tax export report (.txf) I'm >only given options for 2008 or 2009 (partial). How do I create a tax export >for 2007? Try closing Money, and setting your computer clock back to a date in 2008. You may have to disconnect from the internet, but probably not. Start Money again, and generate your .txf file. ...

Macro Creating
I have tried and tried to create a MACRO in Excel that will will delete a row. I have read several other marcos but have been unable to translate them to what I want to do. Listed below a sample of the type data I am talking about. What I want to do is have the macro read the second number in the colum and everytime it read a 0 it deletes that whole line of information. This type table will have some blank row but I do not want to delete. Can anyone help. Thanks in advance. Ron D60801 0 0 0 0 0 D78555 0 0 0 0 0 E98103 0 0 0 0 0 N04456 0 0 0 0 0 N05482 3 60 0 0 0 N95862 0 0 0 0 0 N96248 3 ...

Creating a Distribution List in OUTLOOK 2007
Hello, Is there a way to create a DISTRIBUTION LIST in OUTLOOK 2007 that contains contacts with a specific feature WITHOUT adding members one by one? E.g., I need a distribution list of all contacts whose e-mail address is in a particular domain. The following sequence DOES NOT work: CONTACTS ---> ACTIONS ---> NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST ---> SELECT MEMBERS ----> SEARCH (MORE COLUMNS) When I entered the domain name in the search window, I got no results. Thus, OUTLOOK did not search the entries of the e-mail addresses. Thank you for your help. ATK "...

how can I save a publisher created logo in picture format?
I've created a logo in MS Publisher. How can I save the logo in picture format so that it can be inserted into other programs? GEL <GEL@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've created a logo in MS Publisher. How can I save the logo in > picture format so that it can be inserted into other programs? What version of Publisher are you using? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Ed Bennett" wrote: > GEL <GEL@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > > I've created a logo in MS Publ...

Money 2006 expiring; what to upgrade to?
Well, my Money 2006 online features are expiring soon. Today I decided to download the 60 day trial of Money Essentials. It seems to have all the features I need. After installing, it won't open (or upgrade) my 2006 money file. "Money Essentials is unable to open files from others versions of Money." Is the a limitations of the trial (although it says the trial is not crippled in anyway)? What do I need to purchase to continue using my money file? I see Essentials only comes with 1-yr online features. Plus Deluxe has 2-yr. I don't see a trial of Plus Deluxe. PS...

i need to create a chart from data from one workbook in another wo
hi new to excell so please be kind. i need to create a series of charts from different sets of data in one workbook, and have the charts show in another seperate workbook, and update automaticly when the data changes in the first workbook. i know how to create charts, its just that i can't get it linking from one workbook to another please help Mark Hi, An easy approach would be: Make the charts in the workbook containing the data. Cut and paste those charts into a new workbook. The charts are still linked to the original workbook. If you make changes in the data, the charts...

Create value list from a range of values
I've got a range of cells containing state abbrev. that I want to lis in another range excluding all duplicated states abbrev's. Is there a way to list the non-duplicated values automatically with function? I've tried using the excel Data Filter menu but it seems that needs t be performed manually. I need a function that automatically calculate when there is a change or addition to my list of states. Thanks for your help.. -- mallets12 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mallets123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=...

How to create a Pivot table from text file with more than 65000 rows?
Is there a way to create a pivot tabel where the source data is a tex file with more than 65000 rows of data? Normnally I just import th text file to excel and then create a pivot, but in this case I have to many rows but don't want to lose data. I guess I can use the create pivot tabel from external data sourc function but could somone take me through the steps to do this from large text file - if this is possible! Many Thanks -- morchar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- morchard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinf...

Dates 06-18-07
My problem: I am trying to have one date minus another date. I want to display the difference in days. Help! -- TeeDEe Hi DateDiff("d", [StartDate], [EndDate]) HTH -- Wayne Manchester, England. "TeeDee" wrote: > My problem: I am trying to have one date minus another date. I want to > display the difference in days. Help! > -- > TeeDEe ...