Create a PDF Doc with CRM Data

Hi,

I would like to be able to create a standard contract document to PDF
with the data from a form or Prospect Client, and include of
text, images (logo of my society ...) and so on ...

Thanks

Bernard

0
info678 (19)
8/5/2008 8:41:20 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I can think of a few ways. One would be to use SQL reporting services, which
(I think) can save to PDF.
The other option would be Office 2007 which can save to PDF (you might have
to download the option form Microsoft), which means you could just do a mail
merge, and print the file to PDF. If you are using Office 2003 you can get
free PDF printers (for example CutePDF) which would allow you to print word
mail merge documents to PDF.

Hope some of this might help you.

Rob

"info@alsaceformation.fr" wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I would like to be able to create a standard contract document to PDF
> with the data from a form or Prospect Client, and include of
> text, images (logo of my society ...) and so on ...
>

> Thanks
>

> Bernard

0
RobMottram (202)
8/5/2008 3:55:10 PM
On 5 ao=FBt, 17:55, Rob Mottram <RobMott...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I can think of a few ways. One would be to use SQL reporting services, wh=
ich
> (I think) can save to PDF.
> The other option would be Office 2007 which can save to PDF (you might ha=
ve
> to download the option form Microsoft), which means you could just do a m=
ail
> merge, and print the file to PDF. If you are using Office 2003 you can ge=
> free PDF printers (for example CutePDF) which would allow you to print wo=
rd
> mail merge documents to PDF.
>
> Hope some of this might help you.
>
> Rob
>

> "i...@alsaceformation.fr" wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I would like to be able to create a standard contract document to PDF
> > with the data from a form or Prospect Client, and include of
> > text, images (logo of my society ...) and so on ...
>
> > Thanks
>
> > Bernard- Masquer le texte des messages pr=E9c=E9dents -
>
> - Afficher le texte des messages pr=E9c=E9dents -

Thanks Rob for your answer, but what does you mean by "Option form
Microsoft" for
Office 2007.

Cdlt
Bernard
0
info678 (19)
8/5/2008 5:40:16 PM
Office 2007 has an option to save files as PDF. Have a look at this
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4d951911-3e7e-4ae6-b059-a2e79ed87041&displaylang=en

"info@alsaceformation.fr" wrote:

> On 5 août, 17:55, Rob Mottram <RobMott...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > I can think of a few ways. One would be to use SQL reporting services, which
> > (I think) can save to PDF.
> > The other option would be Office 2007 which can save to PDF (you might have
> > to download the option form Microsoft), which means you could just do a mail
> > merge, and print the file to PDF. If you are using Office 2003 you can get
> > free PDF printers (for example CutePDF) which would allow you to print word
> > mail merge documents to PDF.
> >
> > Hope some of this might help you.
> >
> > Rob
> >

> > "i...@alsaceformation.fr" wrote:
> > > Hi,
> >
> > > I would like to be able to create a standard contract document to PDF
> > > with the data from a form or Prospect Client, and include of
> > > text, images (logo of my society ...) and so on ...
> >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > > Bernard- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -
> >
> > - Afficher le texte des messages précédents -
>
> Thanks Rob for your answer, but what does you mean by "Option form
> Microsoft" for
> Office 2007.
>
> Cdlt
> Bernard

0
RobMottram (202)
8/6/2008 8:14:01 AM
/www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3D4d951911-3e7...

> "i...@alsaceformation.fr" wrote:
> > On 5 ao=FBt, 17:55, Rob Mottram <RobMott...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> > wrote:
> > > I can think of a few ways. One would be to use SQL reporting services=
, which
> > > (I think) can save to PDF.
> > > The other option would be Office 2007 which can save to PDF (you migh=
t have
> > > to download the option form Microsoft), which means you could just do=
 a mail
> > > merge, and print the file to PDF. If you are using Office 2003 you ca=
n get
> > > free PDF printers (for example CutePDF) which would allow you to prin=
t word
> > > mail merge documents to PDF.
>
> > > Hope some of this might help you.
>
> > > Rob

DF

> > > - Afficher le texte des messages pr=E9c=E9dents -
>
> > Thanks Rob for your answer, but what does you mean by "Option form
> > Microsoft" for
> > Office 2007.
>
> > Cdlt
> > Bernard- Masquer le texte des messages pr=E9c=E9dents -
>
> - Afficher le texte des messages pr=E9c=E9dents -

Hi Rob,

I'll try this.

Thanks
Bernard
0
info678 (19)
8/6/2008 11:22:28 AM
On Aug 5, 1:41=A0pm, i...@alsaceformation.fr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to be able tocreatea standard contract document toPDF
> with thedatafrom a form or Prospect Client, and include of
> text, images (logo of my society ...) and so on ...
>
> Thanks
>
> Bernard

Hi Bernard,

We have an add-on that just meets your requirement. This add-on allows
you to export any CRM report to PDF format and mail it as an
attachment using CRM email at one go.

Send in further details off-loop if you would be interested.

Thanks!

Sam

--------------------------
Inogic
Innovative Logic
Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
E-mail: crm@inogic.com
Web: www.inogic.com
--------------------------

0
inogic (83)

create a roster

Attach Rows with Row Data
I am trying to sort by Data/Time in a Column, but if I sort by Date/Time, Just that changes, the other columns don't change with it. How can I either LOCK or ATTACH the Rpw data together so when I sort, Everything changes, not just the Date/Time? Thanks Mike Miller Hi just select the entire data range (all columns) prior to sorting your data -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Admiral_Kirk_1" <Admiral_Kirk_1@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BAFA6FEE-04C3-4AFB-9FA6-CFF7A41224C9@microsoft.com... > I am trying to sort by Data/Time in a ...

Inserting rows with Data, Formula's and Validation
Hi all, I posted this twice earlier today, but it hasn't appeared so if it triple post please forgive! I have a spreadsheet that starting at row 18 contains the following information A18=M$2 B18= Datavalidation indirect ($M$2) C18=IF(B18="No More Options",VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE),IF(B19<2,VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE),CONCATENATE(B19," x ",VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info")),1,FALSE)))) E18=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($B18,INDIRECT(CONCATENATE($M$2,"_info"))...

Task Create - Status

Customizing CRM look and feel
Is there a way to 'brand' or otherwise give the CRM application the look and feel of our enterprise web site? I see multiple posts about using the CRM sytleguide to give CRM look and feel to custom pages, but I don't see anything about customizing CRM to take on a custom look and feel. It doesn't have to be wholesale changes to the UI, I'm just looking to at least slip in a logo and possibly a footer with a disclaimer/trademark kind of thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. SpencerW I would venture to say in the ISV.config file. You can buttons to the men...

Create external database

Business Logic Extensions to Microsoft CRM 1.2: Post-Callouts works only with the CRM
hi, i extendet my ms crm organisation with own written business logic. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp so far so fine, but it works only with the crm-admin user account. all other users makes no impact on saving the organisation. any ideas? thx urb ...

How to create pie chart with %

Getting data from Several Work Books
Dear all, After some advis here, I have several workbooks all with different names but in the same directory I.E. Excel1.xls Excel2.xls Excel3.xls Excel4.xls In each of the above I want to get out the value for say A2. And put it in a totals.xls in the same directory. I started to do it and I got this as my value .. ='[Excel1.xls]Expense Report'!$R$20 <-------- This returned the correct value. When i opened the document again it asked if i wanted to "update" the workboog ... whick i did want to have the updated info, the pro...

Stagnant cell for counting filtered data
I want to keep one cell that houses the count of the data depending on how it is filtered and that cell remain visible despite how it is filtered. I can't get the formula =COUNT(C9,C1:C100) to work or get it to stay visible if I change the filter. Place the formula in row 1 that contains your titles...........assuming you have these. =SUBTOTAL(2,C2:C100) the 2, means count If you don't have titles in row 1, place the formula after a blank row below your data. Note: you use COUNT in your original. COUNT only counts numerics. Maybe you want COUNTA which would be =SUBTOT...

IE CRM closes after login
Immediately after the login screen the browser dissapears. I have this problem on only 1 PC (windows XP & IE 6 SP1). After I completely reinstalled it, it worked for a while, but now it is doing it again. Please help! I cannot reinstall the everything on this PC every week.. We have seen browser problems when you have added tools into the browser like the google search bar etc make sure the browser is runnng with no addiitonal addins "Michael Szabo" <mihaisz@bondweb.com> wrote in message news:0b5301c3893c$32d94a10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Immediately after the login ...

Conditional data validation drop downs
Good afternoon, I want to set up drop down's that bring up criteria to be selected based on a previous data drop down selection, i.e. let's say column A has drop downs consisting of various areas within a building, i.e. Ceiling Void, Roof, Ceiling, Floor etc. Based on what is selected in A1 the drop down criteria in B1 should relate only to what could apply to the selection in A1. I.e. If Ceiling Void is selected in A1 then the user should only be allowed to select, for example, from Fire Break, Pipe Lagging, Fire Break, Feature Panels etc in B1. If however 'Roof&#...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

CRM Service Activity Outlook Calendar Sync Broken
Hi. All was fine until yesterday but now items on the Outlook calendar no longer appear to be tied to the service activities that created them. When I click on a calendar entry it opens an ordinary appointment view of what should be a service activity. Also, the "track in CRM" button seems to do nothing. A newly created service activity will appear on the calendar, but will exhibit the same characteristics described above. Any ideas on how to fix? I've considered reinstalling the CRM client for Outlook or possibly creating a new Outlook profile. Any thoughts would be...

How to create Access macro shortcut

EDI ( Electronic Data Interchange)
I need to know the Working of EDI in RMS.Brief answer will be highly appreciated. -- With Regards Junaid Idrees Associate Project Manager Enterprise Business Solutions 4th Floor mehdi towers,shahra-e-faisal karachi,Pakistan. 092-021-4392536 ...

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition
We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action Pack - but are encountering some difficulties. Does this application have to be installed onto an SBS server directly? Can it not be installed on a server which participates in a SBS domain? Regards -- Mark Baker Operations Manager SITOC Ltd Must be installed on SBS server. Ian "Mark Baker" <MarkBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E202DEC8-C1A5-4A3E-86F3-094D462ECBE8@microsoft.com... > We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action > Pack - > but are ...

Creating an ad book