Could not complete Ph calls after upgrade to version 3.0

After upgrading to version 3.0 Could not complete Phone Calls Activities,
When you try to complete it, it comes up with the followin errors.

Any ideas, how we could fix this issues, thanks.

Regards,
Kyaw

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Server was unable to process request.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was
unable to process request.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapCl

ientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall) +1496

methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.PhoneCallWebService.Retrieve(Guid id,
ColumnSetBase columnSet) +100

Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.PhoneCall.OMRetrieve(Guid id, ColumnSet
columnSet) +55

Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.ObjectBase.OMRetrieve(Guid id)

+34

Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.ObjectBase.InternalRetrieve(String

id, String columnSet) +72

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ActivityBase.InternalRetrieve(String

id, String columnSet) +25

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.Retrieve(String columnSet)

+126

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.Retrieve() +23

Microsoft.Crm.Web.Activities.BasicActivityPage.ChangeState(Object

sender, DataEventArgs e) +252

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise(FormEventId

eventId, FormState state, User user, String objectId, Entity entity)

+176

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId

eventId) +89

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity)

+56

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity

entity, String formId, String formType) +83

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute(Entity

entity) +13

Microsoft.Crm.Web.Activities.BasicActivityPage.ConfigureForm() +198

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)

+30

no6688 (49)
5/29/2006 3:51:25 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Follow up activities related to origin? MS CRM 4.0
Hi, When I create a follow up activity, using the "follow up" button on the activity form (e.g. an open task); then I can create a new activity through the form assistant. This form assistant provides following tip: "When you select a follow up, it is automatically associated with the open record or activity". Now, if that's really true, this would be the solution i was looking for; but: How do I capture the original activity from the new follow up activity that was created? Purpose: because when I create a follow up activity, I would like a registration on th...

I need to individually number each business card. I.E. 1, 2, 3, .
Use mail merge. Read the posting I just made for printing individual postcards. Same procedure. -- Ron Cohen "Marty Graw" <Marty Graw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DD237BF-0498-408E-A310-67A5DE9DBDFE@microsoft.com... > --- AVG reports Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.807 / Virus Database: 549 - Release Date: 12/7/2004 ...

Upgrading outlook #2
Can you upgrade Outlook 97 to Outlook 2000 and have word 97 remain the editor program? No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Milt asked: | Can you upgrade Outlook 97 to Outlook 2000 and have word | 97 remain the editor program? ...

What is the difference between upgrade version of Access & full?
I want to buy Microsft Access but already have Office home edition (word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook). The upgrade version of Access is a LOT cheaper than the full version, but I can't find any explanation of why. In order to purchase an upgrade edition, you must have one of the qualifying products listed on the package. If you don't, then you can't install the product. When using an upgrade version to change from one version of Access to another one, you're not getting a new license: you're upgrading your existing license. That means that legally you need to ...

How to call Web Service Securely
I love Web Apps in ASP.NET 2.0 because you can easily deny users access to pages by role or user. But for desktop client to webservice methods, I am not sure what to do.... I am looking for the simplest and safest method or pattern to have my Desktop client be able to call a web services securely. Assume my webservice proxy has 15 methods. By securely, I want the Client desktop app to pass some kind of simple username/password token -- something - but not in plain text - so that acces to the web call either immediately succeeds or fails. I don't know where to start - what is...

A caution in using a PST with both Outlook 2010 and an earlier version
I have a dual boot PC at home. One partition uses Windows XP and Outlook 2007, with a PST kept on a second drive. The other partition uses Windows 7 and Outlok 2010. I reference the same PST in that version of Outlook as well. This works fine within the two Outlooks until one tries to sync with a Windows Mobile 2003 PDA running "Microsoft Pocket PC Version 4.20.0". I sync the Windows XP/Outlook 2007 installation using ActiveSync and I also sync that same PDA with a Windows XP/Outlook 2003 system at work. I've been doing this literally for years, with, first, Outlo...

CFileDialog -- auto completion issue
I'm using an extended CFileDialog (provides Win2k dialog support) and all is working fine, but I had one minor tweak question. If I have the files: c:\temp\test.xml c:\temp\test.txt And I specify that the dialog is only looking for .xml files, when a user types into the file name field "test", the auto-complete dropdown lists suggests both possibilities. I'd like for it only to suggest the .xml file since that's what the dialog's filter is set to. This works in Office 2000, but with any other app that uses the dialog, you'll get the multiple "incorrect&quo...

Auto Complete
I have a user that has the auto complete flag set but when he restarts his machine he has to start all over. Nothing is retained from the day before. I've looked everywhere I know to look. Any ideas? Steve You have? Search this group then. This problem has been posted countless times. It usually means a corrupt Outlook profile. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "GSP@DCS" <info@dcs.com> wrote in message news:2d836$45184a6c$d1a8fa82$5760@EDELTACOM.COM... >I have a user that has the auto complete flag set but when he restarts his >machine he has to start all ove...

upgrade from mac office 2004 to mac office 2008
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have mac office 2004 which I bought in 2007. Am I eligible to upgrade to 2008 version. as I unable to download updates for 2004 version, as it shows that i.e update 11.5.0 it could not find the right application to update. please help. On 4/10/09 7:04 PM, "singhsurjeet9@officeformac.com" <singhsurjeet9@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have mac office 2004 which I bought in 2007. Am I eligible to upgrade to > 2008 version. as I unable to download updates for 2004 version, as it shows > that i.e u...

Is there a way to disable certain API calls in C++
I am an architect for an several n-tier software projects. For unit testing and just plain good style purposes, we wish to keep all UI code out of business logic and other places where it doesn't belong. Some of the junior team members keep adding things like MessageBox() calls and other UI features into the business layer. Is there a way using a header include or a linker feature that will make a call to (e.g..) MessageBox() generate either a compile time error or linker error for code in the biz layers? I would like to stop this ugly habit at its source so that it doesn't ...

Win Server and SQL version
what are the various GP version that is supported by different versions of Windows Server and SQL Server? eg: GP8 on Window Server 2000 with SQL 2003, GP8 on Window Server 2003 with SQL 2005, GP9 on Window Server 2003 with SQL 2005, GP10... etc etc also, what abt 32 or 64 bits support? thks HFlo, This is all available on the system requirements documents for each product on both PartnerSource and CustomerSource. We have links to most of these on our website: http://www.flex-solutions.com/links.html, which might make it a little easier to find. These can change at any time (for ex...

Completely Stumped
Some kind souls help is requested to make my worksheet more user friendly: 1) When data is filled in across cell range B14 � R14 and I then press �enter�.... a new row is automatically inserted either above or below. 2) The new row would retain the formulas in the cells just copied, but none of the calculations or text. I am using using the following code: Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) Dim lastrow As Long lastrow = Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row Rows(lastrow).AutoFill Rows(lastrow).Resize(2), xlFillDefault Rows...

Uninstall Mendeley completely
Dear Folks, I have accidentally installed Mendeley, which turned out to be a big mistake. I uninstalled it several times after closing all other programs, but now it still appears as "Add-Ins" in office 2007 (including word, excel, etc). It also interferes with Endnote x2. This is a huge problem for me now and please help. -CW -- restlessHK ------------------------------------------------------------------------ restlessHK's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162019.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1279777.htm ht...

Conditional Format #3
Hi all, Can someone help me with this conditional format problem? I am trying to express the following: If the number in cell B3 can be found in the range J1:O1, then the condition is true. The number in B3 is constant (35), the values in range J1:O1 change weekly. Many thanks George Gee Use formula is and =COUNTIF(J1:O1,B3)>0 -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "George Gee" <george.nomaps@ntlworld.xom> wrote in message news:e4uSSHSFFHA.3120@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Can someone help me with this conditional format problem? > > I am trying to ex...

What happens when an upgrade fails?
What happens if your CRM 1.2 to 3 upgrade fails? There does not appear to be a roll back function, which would mean that should your upgrade fail halfway through you will need to, unistall the now broken 3, re-install version 1.2, restore the SQL databases and try upgrade again!!! Have I missed some thing or is this the only way? TIA Karl I'm afraid this is the only reliable way, though it's a bit quicker to uninstall 3.0, restore SQL databases, install 1.2 and point to existing databases Another option, which is normally only viable in test environments with everything on t...

Modify Created On date and Created By fields in 3.0
Hi There! I will soon be importing some paper based legacy data into crm. I will be doing this by creating new records and inputting the data. They will be in the form of leads and opportunities. My problem is that I use several reports that use the “Created On” date to track leads and opportunities. The legacy leads will not be representative of the actual created on date and will skew my reports. I am hoping to find some way to modify the “created on” date in order to make the lead accurate insofar as when it was actually received by the company. Does anyone know any way to mod...

Auto Complete Category
Hi All. I'm having an issue with Money Plus. When I download my statement, the information that come is: MEMO (i believe this should be the payee and it is going to the wrong place) date and amount. As the information is saved as MEMO and not PAyee, Money doesn't learn to auto complete thye categories according to previous transactions. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? In microsoft.public.money, Mozinha wrote: >Hi All. I'm having an issue with Money Plus. When I download my >statement, the information that come is: MEMO (i believe this should >be the payee and i...

Auto Complete list has been deleted somehow anyone know how to fix??
I have hundreds of emails in auto complete and today when I tried to use it they were all gone. This happened to me about 3 years ago and I never was able to find out why. Can anyone help me please.. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com mike long wrote: > I have hundreds of emails in auto complete and today when I tried to ... <gatewayed post was truncated to illustrate lack of proper line wrap> The autocomplete cache is in the nickname file (.nk2). Do you still have a ..nk2 file? If it is gone or corrupted, restore it from your backups. http://support.mi...

RE: Understanding Project's Percent Complete vs. Percent Work Complete
Brian Kennemer wrote the subject-line article several years ago and was very informative/enlightening on how % Complete is computed, etc. However, in this article he showed a Microsoft Project view (Figure A) that had both "Work" and "Actual Work" rows in the detail lines for each resources on a specific task. Where can I find this view. I do need to enter actual hours worked per resource per day on their respective task thanks, David Hamil MaxVision 256-652-4322 David@MaxVision.com Perhaps what you seek is on the resource view or task usage view. Bot...

Has anyone found a fix for this in 2004 version?
When I receive an Advisor FYI about my checking account I click on the FYI and receive details about the FYI along with a snapshot of the Cash Flow Forecast. However, for me the Cash Flow forecast at this page shows a very old (3 yrs) and closed Bank One checking account (with no history of course) and not my current checking account. If I click on the Cash Flow it takes me to a page with the correct information and bank account. Why would this one page in Money revert to a closed account with no history for the past 3 yrs. I have attempted to resolve by saving my file, renaming it and th...

Excel won't completely open
When I click on an Excel document it will start to open but stops at a grey screen. Only a few toolbar commands are selectable, all others are grey and not accesible. I need to go to file to open the correct document. This is frustating as I have several document in Excel and this is also confusing when I email it to someone else. Please help if you think you can. Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel 1. Close Excel first and 2. On the Windows...

Upgrade GP 9 to GP 2010, 2003 to 2008 R2, sql 2005 to 2008
We are wanting to upgrade 9.00.0371 to GP 2010. We want to upgrade from a 2003 server running sql 2005 to to a new server (2008 R2) running SQL08. I went by the upgrade document, followed all the steps, upgrade scripts to check the tables, etc. I moved the GP9 databases to the new server running sql08. Went through the gp 2010 install ok. Loaded the hotfix, then started GP Utilities. I then get the question about transferring security of which I answer with no. The next screen errors out with a stored procedure initializeDB_upgrade() of form duSQLInstall:95: Pass Through SQ...

Change default duration on phone calls
How would I change the default duration on phone calls? It's on 30mins and I want it to be 5mins. Thanks I would try to use the MSCRM SDK for Client - JScript to default this value: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc150836.aspx Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "John" wrote: > How would I change the default duration on phone calls? It's on 30mins and I > want it to be 5mins. > > Thanks Hi John, Just want to let you know the actual duration minute field is a...

2007 Structured Reference auto-completion not working completely?
In Excel 2007, when I: 1) Select a cell 2) Type "=" in the formula bar 3) Click a cell in a Table I thought Excel would add a Structured Reference to the formula. Instead, it just inserts an old-style, "A1" reference. The "Formula AutoComplete" and "Use table names in formulas" options are both turned on. When I click the cell in step 3, the TableTools tab appears so Excel agrees that the cell is in a Table. Isn't Excel supposed to insert a Structured Reference when you click a cell in a Table? Is there another setup/configuration switc...

CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 R2
Hi. I'm planing on installing CRM 3.0 on a SBS 2003 R2. As I undestand, the R2 editions includes SQL 2005 (?). Normaly that would include .NET 2.0. Is that a problem when I install CRM 3.0? Normaly CRM 3.0 can not be installed on servers with .NET 2.0? Best Regards Jacob Mondrup MCP, CRM 3.0 MSCE www.vivant.dk Hej Jacob I have installed CRM 3.0 on citrix (where ..Net framework 1.1 and 2.0 were installed). There was no problem , thats what i see. It was in window server 2003 , but i dont think it shuld be a problem because some applications do use .Net2.0 (e.g CRM mobile ). Ju...