Costumize date condition operators in a filter

I am creating a view "Anniversary next month" that should return all contacts
that in the field Anniversary, the month is the next month (December). e.g.
(dd/mm/aaaa) "01/12/1987", "31/12/1969" and "10/12/2000" are values that fit
the condition.

If there is a way to costumize the date operator in a filter, maybe we can
add an opperator like "Same as Next Month" that returns all records whose
month is the same as the next month. e.g. if next month = December this dates
will be returned: dd-mm-aaaa 15-12-1987, 31-12-1976, 01-12-2004.

Does anyone have the same problem?

kind regards,
vagg

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

FRx 6.7 not compatible with 64-bit Operating System
We saw the article posted on PartnerSource about this incompatibility but there was no resolution posted. Has anyone experienced/resolved this? I have successfully installed FRx 6.7 on Windows 2003 Server 64-bit. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Karen" wrote: > We saw the article posted on PartnerSource about this incompatibility but > there was no resolution posted. Has anyone experienced/resolved this? Terrific. Was it a standard installation or were there additional considerations or steps to take? Thanks so much. Karen "Charles Allen" wrote: > I have succ...

the date format is so confusion....
Hi all, has anyone got a problem about the date format in excel document??? We are using business portal 4 and GP 10. Some queries (from BP4) generate report with date column on it. but the format of the date is so confusion. and some of the date is in US type, some of them in Aus type!!! It's soo hard to read... does anyone got any idea about how to solve the problem??? thanks!!! I'm not a "date expert" and I'm not a Business Portal expert J.Joe, but I have heard that date formats sometimes come from the workstation setup under control panel and regional settings...

Problem Importing Costum Account Attributes CRM 3.0
Hello Community! I'm trying to import my accounts from a csv file I map it perfectly (costum attributes included) The result for the Bulk Import comes out with 100% failure and the error message 'Account' entity doesn't contain attribute with name = 'X' (where X is my costum attribute) I'v double checked my costumized forms where the attribute alread is displayed e verifyed that the field exists in the dbo.AccountExtensionBase Any clues? Tanx If possible try doing "iisreset" on server to flush the old cache and try again. "Luis.PT" wro...

Credit Card Payment Date
I am unable to assign payment dates or frequency to my credit card accounts in MS Money 2002 Deluxe. I can change all other credit details information. This is only a problem with my newer accounts. Those I have been tracking in MS Money for a while are still working fine. Any ideas? ...

Counting Dates #2
I have 4 different cells that have dates in them C5, D5, E5, F5 and want to enter a formula in G5 that counts the dates. If there is a dat in C5 I want it to count 1, if there is a date in D5 I want it to coun another 1 and so on. How do I do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi if these cells are either blank or have a date value try =COUNTA(C5:F5) >-----Original Message----- >I have 4 different cells that have dates in them C5, D5, E5, F5 and I >want to enter a formula in G5 that counts the dates. If there is a date >in C5 I want it to count 1, if there...

Filter by form using a multiselect listbox
Hi All, I have been able to build a query that is filtered by a selection in a Listbox, but now i want to use a multi select list box so that two or more items can be included in the query. I constructed the query pointing to the Listbox but all I get is an empty dataset. How can this be accomplished? As always your help is appreciated. Regards, John Dumay Hi John, For a multiselect listbox to work as a filter you need to create another query based on the listbox. Put this code for execution between the selection of the listbox and running your main query ****Start of code***** ...

operations master roles transfer on an Exchange environment
Hello, I transferred all the operations master roles of a windows 2000 Advanced server to another server (2000 advanced server), and now my exchange 2000 server is not recognizing my new server as the Global Catalog Server, can anyone help me with this problem? Did you make sure that you made the new server a GC? AD Sites and Services, NTDS settings of server in question. Is the GC box checked? You might also want to reconsider housing ALL roles on one server. It's really better to have them spread out a little bit. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "lafb" <...

Convert Numeric field to Date
Hello, I've seen similar questions to this but need some help/clarification. I have Access 2003 with linked tables to a DB2 database. The fields I am querying are numeric in this format 20070810 (yyyymmdd) What I am trying to do is display customer request date and actual ship date in mm/dd/yyyy format on one query. On another query I am trying to summarize item shipments by month. I know next to nothing about this. Any help with baby steps would be greatly appreciated. Probably easiest to convert the numeric value to a string, then convert to a date format for display. You say yo...

start date for query
I have two tables that I want to use in a query, or combination of queries. One is an attendance table, the other is a corrective action table. The start date for the quesry will always be 6 months prior, unless one of the representatives has an active write up in the corrective action table. If they do have a corrective action write up, then i want to use the date of the corrective action as the start date for that rep, not the 6 months prior (default). How would this be done? Thanks- Scott you might try using a DLookup() function that searches the corrective action table, something along...

When I filter data, sometimes I do not get row count retrived
When you are using auto filter on a worksheet and then you pick a valu to filter, you get the list of rows that satisfy that criteria. Also in the status bar, you get the number of rows retrived as a result o this filter. Example you will get "3 of 25 rows found" or somethin like that. Sometimes I do not get that message, I just get a messag called filter mode. Why does this happen and how can I correct this? Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If your worksheet has any formulae on it they automatically calculat after filtering thereby suppressing the messa...

Email Template Current Date
Is there any way to insert the current date into an email template? I tried things like {!Today;} or {!Date;} but couldn't get anything to work. Thanks, Dave ...

Word inserts incorrect date
Here's my problem: When I begin to type the date in a word document, Word completes the date, but it is two days off of the correct date. For instance, today is, November 5, 2005. Yet Word completes the date as November 3, 2005. It only happens in Microsoft Word. I have checked my Mac preferences and the date is correct there. Any ideas? Have you relaunched Word recently? All the Office programs take the date from the OS at startup. So try quitting and restarting. On 11/5/05 11:28 AM, "keelime" wrote: > Here's my problem: When I begin to type the date in a wo...

when costumizing Access 2003 toolbars how to use access2007 icones
Hi. Um my access 2003 databases I have some toolbars created by me. In those I would like to use the access2007 icones. Is it possible?? Regards, Marco ...

Last Download Date Wrong
On the download statements screen I have a message that says the last download was 10/03/2004. That date stays there after a currnt download. Just think what you could do if it actually downloaded the 10/3/04 quotes today.! Any suggestion on how to correct the date? What's your system date set to? "Shorty" <hankxxxx@hankmack.com> wrote in message news:402285e1_4@127.0.0.1... > On the download statements screen I have a message that says the last > download was 10/03/2004. That date stays there after a currnt download. > > Just think what you could do if it...

Year to date budgets?
I am trying to use Money 2007's budget summary. Here's my problem: Let's say that I budget $100/month for my electric bill. I pay the Jan bill on Feb 1st, and the Feb bill on Feb 28th. The budget summary for last month (Jan) says that I am under-budget by $100; this month's budget summary says that I am over by $100. The current year summary says that I have spent $200 of my $1200 budget, and that I am under-budget for the year. Why is there no YTD option??? YTD I am ON budget!!! -- Kevin M While I don't recommend using it, the Advanced Budget has an option to the ...

Evaluate Receipt Date in receipt
Is there a way to evaluate a receipt date inside of a CONDITION tag? I want to do <= and >= I've tried and it seems like I cant evaluate TransactionDate. (Yes, I am using >= and <=) Thanks.... ...

How to carry over date value from one record to the next.
I have searched this site and the internet in search of an answer to this problem but none of the solutions I've found have seemed to help. I have a form that is used for data entry. The first two text boxes are called Supervisor and W/E Date. These two values will remain the same for several dozen entries. I have tried just using CTRL + ' to repeat the data but that is getting quite time consuming as well. How do I automatically carry over the value to the next record once I input the first data in? Any help on this would be much appreciated. -- Message posted via AccessMo...

Help with date automatic date problem (probably very simple)...
Hello Could anyone offer any help with this problem, it is probably very ver simple, but I am a beginner to Excel. I would like a date to be entered into Cell D1, when a number '1' i entered into *either* A1, B1, *OR* C1. I am using the following: =IF(OR(A1=1, B1=1, C1=1),TODAY(),"") Now this works, however it enters the current system date at all times and changes day to day. What I need it to do is to enter and store th date that the '1' is entered into the first 3 columns. So if the 1 i entered on 01/01/03, that date will stay forever. Does that make sense t...

New Version Release Date?
When is the new version of GP supposed to be released (I love how well MS keeps their customers up to date on things like this)? Someone said the end of October and here we are and I haven't heard a thing. -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com If you're a current GP customer you should be getting your version 9.0 some time in January 2006. That's the latest news that was announced to GP partners. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.no...

how to replace a date with new date
hi, how to replace an existing date with a particular dat -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you may be a bit more specific :-) can you give an example of what you're trying to achieve? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > hi, > how to replace an existing date with a particular date > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Date Sum
I m using this function for Date sum =DATE (YEAR (B10), MONTH (B10) +1, 31). This function calculates Days which we specify in this function. Is there any way that days of particular month automatically detect last day of the month? 1/1/2006 1/2/2006 Its sum should be = 3/31/2006 Thanks and Regard RRS Hi Rao, Try: =DATE(YEAR(B10),MONTH(B10)+1,0) --- Regards, Norman "Rao Ratan Singh" <RaoRatanSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3841AB0D-BCD2-4325-BF25-94269E9FE9D6@microsoft.com... >I m using this function for Date sum =DATE (YEAR (B10)...

SORT DATES
February 1, 2007 Category spending: All my sort dates are arranged helter-skelter. I have tried to reverse the sort order by clicking on the date column in the transaction list little arrow that points up or down but still does not correct the sequence. Is there a drop-down menu somewhere to correct the sorting order? Thanks Paul Try resetting the report. I'm not sure exactly which one you're commenting on, but a reset is always a good start. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Mo...

Populating a table with filtered result of another table
Hi, I have a worksheet that has a large table that I filter by a certain column. Is it possible to populate a table on a second worksheet that is the filtered result of the first worksheet's table? For instance, if I have a table listing types of cars and their color / make / etc. I sort it to see only Red cars. Is it possible to have my second worksheet populated with a table of red cars, and my third worksheet populated with a table of green cars? -- pikakathy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pikakathy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.c...

Help with returning records given a date range
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers as to where to start with the following? I have a spreadsheet of data in a table. One of the fields is date. I would like the user to be able to enter a date range and have all the records returned that fall within that range. What function should I use for that? DGET can only return one record. Could I use something like VLOOKUP in an array? The number of records returned will obviously change depending on the date range entered. Or, should I use something like a VBA loop? I need to do this in Excel - it can't be in Acce...

Date Formatting #16
Dear friends, Everytime I type the Date of 10 Dec. 2005 as 10/12/2005, it converted to 12/10/2005 and it refused to be modified when I try to adjust it from FormatCells. Regards, ------------------------------------------------- Mahmoud Metwally Ali Jaicorp IT Manager Office Tel. : (202) 3471495/361 Mob. : (2010) 5195169 Take a look at the regional settings under control panel if using Windows operating system. and change the date settings to d/M/yyyy "Mahmoud Metwaly" <m.metwally@jaicorp.com.eg> wrote in message news:usjINU$dFHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... ...