Copying Views

Is there any way to copy the views under leads so that i can modify them and
create different ones. I need to create 15 views and i do not want to do all
of them one at a time.
Even if there is a way to do it in sql i would love to know
--
IT Manager
0

It can be done in SQL, though it's unsupported. What you want need to do is
use INSERT ... SELECT to copy rows in the savedquerybase, and give a
different savedqueryid

For a supported route you can use the CRM web service and create new
instances of savedquery. The following article describes how to do this for
the userquery, and could be modified to work on savedquery

http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/2007/12/automating-local-data-query-creation.html
--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"Melvin F" wrote:

> Is there any way to copy the views under leads so that i can modify them and
> create different ones. I need to create 15 views and i do not want to do all
> of them one at a time.
> Even if there is a way to do it in sql i would love to know
> --
> IT Manager

DVD Copy Pro for Mac

Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

Copy info from one workbook to another?

local copy of mail

Secondary Copy

Default view is set to show Reading Pane
This is set on all folders. At the moment I have been going to each individual folder and turning the reading pane off. Is there a way to turn this off as a default on all folders? Thank you. Kylie B Kylie B <KylieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > This is set on all folders. At the moment I have been going to each > individual folder and turning the reading pane off. > > Is there a way to turn this off as a default on all folders? Use the techniques described here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2000 SP3

House view???
Where can i find the house view??? i looked in the help and this is what it is saying : Add a home loan to the House view of the Home Page To narrow this window, click above. ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- Go to the House view of the Home Page. Show me how Near the upper left, click Home . In the Choose a view box, click House . Under Your Home , click the home associated with the new loan. If you don't see the home listed, add it. Show me how Under Your home , click Add a home to this list . Select or add a home. If ...

Unable to view champions league match purchased online
Hi, I have bought an online voucher to view the champions league match, However, i am getting the following error For instructions on how to resolve this issue please refer to our Frequently asked questions page, section Licence delivery error: A problem has occurred in the DRM component. Error Number: -1072879791 Error Description: A problem has occurred in the Digital Rights Management component. Contact Microsoft product support. Position: 1.1 Please help fast... thanks. Rutush What version of WMP and Windows? Does resetting the DRM cache help? Instructions ...

Copy picture ossice wizard

subtotal copy and paste

Copying graphs

Copying Views

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

EXCEL FILE a copy/a copy/a copy ....filename
when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file itself so my file name of a file i save 7 times can have 7 'a copy' in it eg c./my doc/a copy/a copy/ a copy..............a copy/xx.xls Is the file saved as Read Only? Do you get a message on opening asking you if it's read only? Regards, Alan. "ve" <ve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88C3DEBA-2C2E-4DF0-978B-F823E120458A@microsoft.com... > when i save my excel file i get a saved copy of the file, not the file > itself so my file name of a file i save ...

can view but can't open some mails
cant open some of my mails in my pst folders. say they have been removed but they are still there as I can access them via web mail Are you getting your mail from an IMAP server? "gg" <gg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F81E637-EC1B-4159-9EB4-052D55BA58E8@microsoft.com... > cant open some of my mails in my pst folders. say they have been removed > but > they are still there as I can access them via web mail Yes I am we do not have microsoft exchange server. I can view them from web access well enough and could download them but that is a pai...

copy of treeview
Hello, I have to copy information from a treeview to another treeview... The first TreeCtrl is in a dialog and the second it's in another dialog. The application is Dialog Based and I use my oen solution of property sheet. So if I want to call something from another dialog i make i this way: CResultsPageDlg resDlg((CMyAppDlg*)theApp.GetMainWnd()); resDlg.CopyTreeview(m_TreeView.GetRootItem(), m_TreeView.GetRootItem()); useing the solution from http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/treeview/dragdrop/article.php/c657/ Somebody knows how to do that? Alex What is CopyTreeview method...

everything I copy from explorer end up green in Excel How can I c.
How can I change this to copy the actual colors from the html file ??? "Sacs" wrote: > ...

Copy to Clipboard from Excel 2003
Hi, I run Office 2003. In Excel, I consistently have problems with copying information from cells. The following happens: - I select a numeric cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "cannot empty the clipboard". Item does not appear on clipboard " - I select a text cell and do a ctrl+c, message from Excel "an error occured while trying to retrieve information from another program. Try working with your message again". When I OK this message, it appears one more time and when I OK a second time, the item is placed on the clipboard. I do run a very useful app call...

When copying an item, quantity should not be copied
Whan an item is "copied" to make a new item, the Quantity should not be copied (just like "Balance Due" is not copied when a customer is copied) ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/New...

function or View
We have a procedure that is calling a function as a table Select * from fnTerm (@Term,1) ******************************** ALTER FUNCTION [dbo].[fnTerm] (@Id int, @ByList BIT) RETURNS TABLE AS RETURN SELECT PId, TId, CategoryType,Name FROM Term UNION SELECT PId, TId, CategoryType,Name FROM Term_Alias *************************************** The function actually does 4 unions. Is there some type of cost in using a function versus a View? Thanks, Tom Inline table-valued functions are pretty much like views and there...

backup type "copy"
I am backing up my Exchange 2003 server daily using the "full" backup type. I am backing this up to tape. As another layer of protection, I was thinking about creating a backup job that was the "copy" backup type so I could backup exchange to another server or network attached storage. This wouldn't interfere with my current backup strategy, and it would give me another copy of the database stored somewhere. In the scenario where I need to restore from tape, and the tape was bad, I could then turn to this "copy". What caveats do I need to be aware of ...