Converting Quatro Pro 5.0 file to Excell

Can this be done. If so, how. I would really like to
preserve and use my quatro pro files in excell. Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

try the excel newsgroup...

0
kb

CRM 4.0 Database Move/Migration issue
Hi, I have a test CRM 4.0 enrivonment that I've built up and being evaluating and also migrating data to from our previous CRM database. I have now installed our production CRM 4.0 environment and created a new organisation. This blank installation worked fine. I then wanted to migrate the data from our test environment into the live environment. So I thought I'd try the Data Migration tool from Microsoft. This didn't work. It just pointed the entry in the MSCRM_Config.organization record to the content database on the test server. So, I tried backing up the 2 databases from ...

Templates #5
I'm looking for resources to obtain Excel ready made spread sheets. Specifically financial such as "Financial Ratios" and other related financial sheets. Thanks Jim http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx has a lot. And google for "excel and finance" (or be more specific) and I bet you'll find lots. Jim wrote: > > I'm looking for resources to obtain Excel ready made > spread sheets. Specifically financial such as "Financial > Ratios" and other related financial sheets. > > Thanks > > Jim -- Dave Peterson...

How do I keep from printing blank pages in excel?
I'm trying to print only rows containing nonzero values in a specific column. I can filter the data to show only rows with nonzero values but I am then forced to reset my print area or I get blank pages. Is there an easier way? Thanks. You could press Ctrl-* to select just the current region, then use Print Selection, rather than simply Print. You can probably even record a macro incorporating those steps to speed it up. "Davbwalker" wrote: > I'm trying to print only rows containing nonzero values in a specific column. > I can filter the data to show only r...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Remove Exchange 5.5 Servers
We currently are running exchange 2003 in our enviroment. I notice that in exchange system manager that our two old exchange 5.5 servers are still listed. I want to remove the exchange 5.5 servers completly from our netwoek as they are no longer functioning as exchange servers. One of the exchange servers is completly shutdown. The other exchange server is perfoming another function but still has the exchange 5.5 software on it. How do I removwe the software off of this server? I want ot ensure exchange 5.5 servers are no longer a part of out netwoek. On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:30:00...

Quattro Pro & Excel #2
I need to copy over formulas & data from a QP sheet to Excel and it's not working. THe data is copying, but not the formulas in the QP sheet. ...

RMS HQ 2.0 maximum stores connected
Hi all, Is there a case study where over 100 RMS 2.0 Store operations + RMS 2.0 HQ running ? With a central 1 HQ Server running in our Head Office and with plans rollout RMS 2.0 store operation for approx 100 store operations for the next 2 years. We rasied a concern on how the HQ Server can effectively communicate to all stores with HQ Access, even if it runs 24/7. Will the HQ Server 2.0 allow multiple communications server such that 1 communications server in the HQ is mapped to say, 20 stores on the store side, but communicates to a single HQ 2.0 Server? Most branches will run...

CHm file format
Hello, I have seen your's reference on code project. I am new to CHM format and i need to create a CHM viewer. I have some queries regarding the same a) what is binary TOC and binary index ( I have been able to parse the HHc and HHk fie). How i should parse the same b) What are merged files. How i can read them c) How how CHI, CHw and CHQ files can be created. How reading of these files will be different form the reading CHM file. Please help me out by answering my queries. Thanks, Ritu ...

How do I bring up a file that I saved as an Excel file?
I am taking classes and have to do work on Excel and was wondering why when I save them I can't retrieve them? I can see the file names but am not able to retrieve them I am inexperienced on Office. Hi open excel, choose file & open, locate your files, click on the one you want to open and press the Open button. however, if the files that you want to open are on a floppy disk then it is a VERY good idea to copy them onto your hard drive before opening them. This is best achieved using windows explorer. to do this: right mouse click on the start button choose explore ensure the flo...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

USB Issue with WinXP?
I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB devices would operate faster if it was connected to a Hi-Speed USB 2 port. But it does not ID the device in question. How do I figure out which device it is referring to? It does not happen all the time, maybe once or twice a day, so it's hard to pin-point. I've attached screen copies of the messages, if that will help ID the source. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks Charliec From: <charliec@email.com> | I have a bit of a problem with WinXP telling me that one of my USB | devices would ope...

MFG 8.0 Error
I recently upgraded from ver 7.5 to 8.0 on our test server, but now I'm getting the error: "A count records operation on table MFGxxxList failed accessing SQL data" whenever I select any of the Manufacturing Lists. xxx represents the specific view e.g. MFGBOMList I think this may be a bug as when I try to view the records of the view MFGBOMList (BOMV1000) I get the same error as when I drill into the details. Has anyone else experienced this error and found solution? A problem has been identified in environments with more languages than en-us installed. This issue ...

Excel file save macro.
I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed name, that is referenced in a cell, in a directory that is listed in a different cell. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Post your efforts. Homework? "darrenlshipley" <darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:darrenlshipley.vecxb@excelforum-nospam.com... > I need help with a macro. I want to be able to save a file as a listed > name, tha...

Macros in excel
how to find first empty cell in a selected column ie A12:A20 with a macro This should do it. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Sub FindFirstEmptyCell() MsgBox Range("A12:A20").End(xlDown).Offset(1) End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "plugger" wrote: > how to find first empty cell in a selected column ie A12:A20 with a macro You can use the End property of a range- this is the same as holding down Ctrl + [Down/Up Arrow]. If you are sure that there is one continuous range of non-blank cells in the column then it is more r...

Attach file vs insert file
I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the file into the body of the email. Any suggestions? TOP wrote: > I have a user who is trying to attach a file to an email (Exchange 2003 SP2, > Outlook 2003) using the paperclip icon. Instead of attaching to the email > (adding an Attach: line under the Subject line) Outlook is inserting the > file into the body of the email. > > Any suggestions?...

Exchange 5.5 fails to load following IE6 update
I had another client server that exhibited this symptom, but I cannot find anything in the KB about it. A client with a slow internet connection ran the windows updates and the first update was for IE6 that had to be run by itself. Following the installation of the upgrade to IE6, Exchange MTA does not load and no error is given in the event logs to disclose what is causing the failure. Has anyone else come across this issue? Thanks, Allen Not heard of that. What message is displayed in the Services applet if you try to manually start the service? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exc...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Excel not detecting that a file is currently being edited
I am having a problem with Excel files located on our NetWare 6 server. I am not sure if it is a NetWare issue or an Excel issue. If a user opens an Excel file with the edit password and then a second user open the same file, Excel does not detect that the file is already being edited by another. It allows the second user to enter the edit password and does not give the "locked for editing" dialog box. When either user trys to save changes to the file, there is a sharing violation. We are use both Excel 2000 and 2002 to edit the file. This problem has just started in the last few ...

Program find a 5 minute gap
Excel 2007 [Square Brackets] used to represent a Cell. They do not exist in the data of the cell. I have a column spreadsheet that has 15K records. IN column "G" all records have a date/tame like [2008-12-03 09:54:08.100]. What I need to do is search through that column to the end of the file and find any gaps that may be 5 minutes or longer and highlight that row. So the above, I need to search 09:54 and see if the next row has 09:59 or greater. If so highlight the row, if not move down one row and do the same check. I'm looking to see if the row below is equal to ...

Files Publisher cannot open.
After creating files in Publisher 2003, most will not open. I get the message"Publisher cannot open this file". ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbbcbdd8-ef0a-412a-9a74-65ca4bb16...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page