Converting leads to Accounts and Contacts

Hello All,

I imported my initial data as leads and would now like
the system to convert all my leads to accounts and
contacts.  Is it possible to do it all at once?  I would
like leads that have the same company to be automatically
associated with the same company.

Tony
0
Tony
7/15/2003 1:50:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

creating custom fields for contacts
I want to create custom fields in the 'details' section of contacts. I was able to create a new section but when select the 'Add Fields' I can only choose from the fields created by Microsoft. Ideally I would like to be able to create a custom field and determine if it needed a pull-down or user entry or user selected (like a simple yes/no) Is this possible? Thanks Rob Jayson Hi Rob, It is very easy to create custom fields and include them in existing forms. You can create new fields or attributes as they are called, by clicking on Settings->Customization-> ...

How do i Register Analytical Accounting
I installed Ms GreatPlains 8 and the license included AA but everytime i try to use AA, it tells me to register the software. How do i handle this ...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Project Accounting Documents
My client will be using Project Accounting to accumulate costs associated with a job (product, consulting fees, expenses) and then bill the costs to their client at a profit. They will make a product and then transfer it to the project to be billed. This product ships out to the client, so a Packing Slip is needed. Also, a Sales Order Confirmation is needed. I believe I can use the Quote for the Sales Order Confirmation, but it does not have shipping information on it (Ship to, Requested Ship Date, Shipping Method, etc.). The Packing Slip seems non-existent. Has anyone else had th...

Some wat to change Outlook's importing rules for contacts?
When I import files to Outlook's contacts, the "File As" seems to default to the Name. This is fine when there is no Company, but when there is a Name and a Company I'd rather have the "File As" default to the Company. Is there any way to make this happen without (as I have been doing) manually going through the contacts and editing them? ...

Account Payable Detail report
Hola Family I will like to know if someone can help me, I need to know the path to run an Account Payable Detail report. This file should contain the lowest level of detail. Each record should include the General Ledger account number to which the transaction is being charged. I am using Dynamics GP 10 with SQL 2005. Thank you in advanced. -- LOS Hola Carlos, The GL Distribution Detail in Purchaing Posting Journal can be access via Reports>>Purchasing>>Posting Journals (GL GL Distribution Detail). When you create/modify a report options, you can use the ...

how to change folder for an account
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "gs" <gs@nomail.nil> wrote in message news:%23pQfGtJaGHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... | Nothing, zip, zilch, nada ...

Sharing Contacts
I would like to have a shared contact folder on sbs server 2003. I need the client to be able to open a macro and with one click be able to open the contacts on the server. This is for a transcription department and they need to do most everything by keystrokes. Any suggestions? It could also be a address book. I just need the changes made to addresses for the clients to be accross the board so that multiple entries are not made. Jerry Jerry wrote: > I would like to have a shared contact folder on sbs server > 2003. Create a public contacts folder & set permissions appr...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Account is not local, relaying disallowed
This is a network that was set up prior to me. SBS 2003 using pop3-connector for mail through smallbusiness.yahoo.com All of a sudden they are not able to send to some external recipents as well as receive from some. errrrr Here is a couple of erros we are getting back. There is nothing to be found in the event viewer. Thanks for any help!! They have been able to send and recieve from these domains in the past. error message: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <xxxxxxxx.org #5.5.0 smtp;5...

Importing Multiple contacts to a master account
I'm trying to get the new microsoft CRM to group multiple contacts under 1 key account. For example: I have 10 contacts for Nokia and I want to put them all under Nokia. Instead, when I export my excel file to the crm it turns all the contacts into there own master files, unconnected. Is there a way to import the files and have them sync up under the proper master account? MS has provided a data migration framework that you can use to do this. "Brian B." <bbrunson@gpcreative.com> wrote in message news:0a7501c34c6f$2644cdb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... I'm trying to ge...

Analytical accounting on SRS
Hi , Does any one have an idea about any SRS reports for AA or tired doing it ,please reply to me We have done some DW with AA. You can follow the schema in the SDK for AA for SRS report. Note your amounts need average formulas to work. Also we have found the linking to GL is not really possible without Nested Queries. It least I haven't seen anyone that can do it. Jim "RSoliman" wrote: > Hi , > Does any one have an idea about any SRS reports for AA or tired doing it > ,please reply to me Rsoliman, We have done Trial Balances with AA in SRS. We have...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

Reconciling accounts receivable and payable to the general ledger
Does anyone know of a tool that reconciles both the accounts receivable and payble trial balances to their respective general ledger accounts. thanks, -- JB Corporate Renaissance Group Has a product to do just that. "JB" wrote: > Does anyone know of a tool that reconciles both the accounts receivable and > payble trial balances to their respective general ledger accounts. > thanks, > -- > JB Go to www.swareindex.com (Software Index). They have Reconciler for Receivables/Payables. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Sonny Pawchuk" wrote: > Corporate Renai...

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

How do I use excel with simply accounting
I would like to make a daily cash sheet In excel where I can enter data which I can then import into Simply accounting as a general journal entry. Is this possible and if so how -- If you could help I'd be grateful Dar I haven't used Simply Accounting, so I don't know the exact answer. There's probably some Simply Accounting who can answer. Nevertheless, thought I would comment. Have you looked Simply Accounting's built-in Help and searched for info in importing data? If it can be done, the info should be in Help, and it would probably give detailed instructions o...

Convert

Adding Account hang up....
scenario: I am trying to add an exchange account to an Outlook 2002 profile. My exchange server is up and running, with public folders that have to be viewed by all within our intranet. I am reciveing an error message after tools/options/mail setup/e-mail accounts/add exchange server..... " You cannot add a Microsoft Exchange Account[to this profile] while outlook is running. Please exit Outlook and use the Mail Icon under Control Panel to add Microsoft Exchange Account." Mail icon: returns this error..." you need more memory or system resources. Close windows and tr...

Help with Account form
I need to either create a new form or heavily customize the current Account form. What I want to do is add a lot more data to a single screen and I don't know if CRM allows this. Specifically I need to: 1) Keep basic account information at the top-- basic name and contact info. 2) Add a clickable grid in the middle that shows all contacts associated with that Account. A contact would have their name, phone number, email, and title in that grid. 3) Add a grid at the bottom that shows History and Activities for all related Entities to that account. I'll probably to an option bu...