Contracts Advanced Find Excel Export

When I perform an Advanced Find on "Contracts", the Export to Excel icon is
not available when the search results are displayed.

Is there a way to export Contract Advanced Find Results?

Thanks
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Not sure why Microsoft didn't put the export to Excel function in the
Contract Advanced Find view, but if you click File > Print, you will get a
print window where you can select all and copy/paste into Excel and get
pretty much the same results.
--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Rocco P" wrote:

> When I perform an Advanced Find on "Contracts", the Export to Excel icon is
> not available when the search results are displayed.
>
> Is there a way to export Contract Advanced Find Results?
>
> Thanks

Check column
Hi, In excel VBA code, I have: If ActiveCell.Column =1 Then Msg "It is Column A Only" Else Msg "It is NOT Column A" End If But How can I check if the selection is actually More than Column A. Example: When user select cell in column A (A11) and cell in column B (B11), if use above code, it will still prompt "It is Column A Only". I want to avoid that because B11 is included. I think I should have something like: If ActiveCell.Column =1 Then ' Check if there is other column included If there is other column than column A included M...

Contract numbering flexibility needed by contract type
We are taking on new customers and buying divisions that support data center environments. Our numbering schemes do not match and we are finding the inflexiblity of GP Contracts to be difficult in many ways. This a glaring weakness in the module and I would suggest not only making Contract Entry/Next Contract Number a larger alpha numeric field, but that you also allow Contract Types to have a unique numbering default that could be overwritten and tied to the contract type. I would settle for something similar to SOP in the short term, but really looking for anything to help with nu...

Finding Asymptotes
Excel Algebra graphing. Can someone help me to figure out how to enter f(x)=(2+x)/(1-x) I am having a heck of a time trying to get this graphed. I also nee to find the vertical and horizontal asymptotes. Thanks in advance! L -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com LB, You need to provide a bunch of x values in a column, and in an adjacent column, your f(x). If the x values are in A2 and down, the first formula would be =(2+A2)/(1-A2) Copy it down with the fill handle (lower right corner of cell. Now select both columns, and make a scatter chart. At x=1 you'll get an erro...

EDI transfer to Excel
Is there a quick / Free way to transfer EDI data file into Excel ? Thanks http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=EDI+data+file+into+Excel&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi= Phil Wales wrote: > Is there a quick / Free way to transfer EDI data file into Excel ? > Thanks ...

How do I open a new window for each excel application?
I need to have multiple windows for multiple applications to be able to bounce back and forth between them. I'm excel illiterate and I need help Alt-Tab HTH, -- Gary Brown gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this Post Helpfull to you?''. "Kris" wrote: > I need to have multiple windows for multiple applications to be able to > bounce back and forth between them. I'm excel illiterate and I need help As you specifically mention Excel, perhaps you mean back and forth bet...

Excel 97 User Defined Charts & Text Boxes
I created and saved a user defined column chart that included text boxes on the chart. However, when I used this chart to create a new one, the text boxes disappeared. Has anyone encountered this before? What are some remedies I can try? Excel doesn't save everything that was in the chart on which you based the custom type. There's some information in the following MSKB article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=214318 Instead of a custom chart type, you could record a macro in which you format the chart and add the text boxes. Ella Davis-Suggs wrote: > I cr...

Excel Index of Worksheet Headers
I have a worksheet that is generated by Buisness Intellegience application. The report generates over 400 worksheets. I need a way to create an index that shows a combintation of both the worktab and the first two rows of each worksheet. Is that a possibility? Thanks, Jule EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Bspline Curves in c# http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b00bced6-eee5-4f5d-8bb9-19ccac9133ab/bspline-curves-in-c.aspx Julie Cook wrote: > I have a worksheet that is generated by Buisness Intellegience application. The report generates over 400 workshe...

Automatic color setting in Excel
Somehow the automatic color is a light blue instead of black. Any ideas how this happen or how to fix it? If its the grid lines, click Tools>Options>View?Gridlines Colours and set it to black If its the text click Format>Style>Normal>Modify and select black -- _______________________ Naz, London "Bogeyfre" wrote: > Somehow the automatic color is a light blue instead of black. Any ideas how > this happen or how to fix it? Appreciate the help, however that didn't fix it. I have two computers, load an Excel spread sheet on one the text is black an...

Can't find calendar!!
In our office we keep our Outlook.pst folders on the server. I had to reformat a work station and then restore everything. When I pointed Outlook to an employees Outlook.pst on the server, everything restored (contacts, emails, everything) EXCEPT the calendar. Is the calendar not saved as part of the personal folder? Thanks! It should be. Keeping .PST files on a server is not a supported configuration -- the chances of file corruption is much greater than if the ..PST is stored locally, and it sounds like the .PST you're describing has been corrupted. If you've already made...

VBA From Excel
I wanted to automate running a combined group report set in GP 10. I wanted to automate the process using vba in excel. What is the best way to access to GP object model in excel vba? There aren't too many options for this, even with the GP object model. 1) Use Continuum Integration Library to run the reports with pass-through Dexterity Sanscript. Set CompilerApp = CreateObject("Dynamics.Application") CompilerCmd = "" CompilerCmd = "run report report_name with restriction...;" ... ... CompilerError = CompilerApp.ExecuteSanscript(CompilerCmd, CompilerMess...

Alphabetizing in Excel
I know about the sort function in Excel. I have a column of names, first name followed by the last name. Can I get Excel to sort them by the LAST name? Thank you. You need to create an additional column that contains only the last name, and sort on that column. For simple first and last names, the following formula will return the last name of the full name in A1. =MID(A1,FIND(" ",A1,1)+1,99) Copy this formula down as far as you need to go. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "FORMULA QUESTION" ...

How do I find a template I downloaded to Publisher?
I downloaded a template fom the microsoft site to use in Publisher 2003. I closed the page since I didn't want to use it right away, but now I can't find it. I looked in the "new from a design" pane, but it isn't listed anywhere. Where should I be looking to retrieve the template? If you didn't save it, then it is still at Microsoft. Could be in your temp folder. In Windows Explorer address bar type %temp% , Try, file, new, templates, scroll down to the bottom. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com...

What does ####### mean in an Excel cell? The cell contains text.
In an Excel spreadsheet cell I have text but cannot see it. Instead ######### are displayed. I have tried dragging the right side of cell and wrapping the text to see it but to no avail. Maybe a *negative* time value. A1 = 9:00 B1 = 8:00 C1 = ( =B1-A1) would duplicate your problem. -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "PaulS" <PaulS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EF67D56-C3D9-409E-AEF3-939FBA5F5FBE@microsoft.com....

How to hide contract information for some users
Hello, I want to know a way to hide Contract information to some user. Fo example, I want that these users will be able to see the contracts list to associate items to it (or select contracts when adding a case), but not be able to display the entire contract information (prices, costs, and all the information shown in the contract main window). Thanks, Alejandro ...

Where can I find a 'Goal Setting" template?
I am looking for a template which I can use for 'goal setting'. There are programs out there selling for $100. or more. Is there one available on excel? Have you tried Excel's Goal Seek, or for more complex solutions, Solver? Both are in the Tools Menu. Peter "msdixipeach" wrote: > I am looking for a template which I can use for 'goal setting'. There are > programs out there selling for $100. or more. Is there one available on > excel? ...

EXCEL 2007 CELL SELECTION
Excel 2007 - all i want to do is select "one cell" on a worksheet and EVERYTIME i click inside that particluar cell the adjacent cells (sometimes also above and below it) are highlighted as well and i cannot stop it from happening. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. certain cells of the same worksheet are fine and do not behave as such and other cells (when i try to select ONE CELL) have the same problem as mentioned above. can't someone please tell me ... what is wrong? i welcome and appreciate any thoughts and help. thanks. Try re-installing the drivers for you wheel mouse...

Finding Previous Date(s)
I am looking for the best way to find the previous date of treatment from any date. I have a table that hold dates representing the last time a treatment was made to a particular entity. These entities are related by a super-grouping (several even though I only show one below). When treatments are made an entity may or may not be treated within a super-grouping. SupGrp EntitiyId Date 1 A 9/10/2007 1 B 9/10/2007 1 C 9/10/2007 1 B 9/15/2007 1 A 10/10/2007 So let's ...

Are there template footers for "Filename and Path" in Excel. How?
I need to set up Excel templates with "Filename and Path" as a Footer on each page. Can this be done and how? Many thanks See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fullnameinfooter.html In article <09C21F1E-16C4-42ED-BA59-51888C11E056@microsoft.com>, Barb22 <Barb22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to set up Excel templates with "Filename and Path" as a Footer on each > page. > > Can this be done and how? ...

Contracts and Contract Lines not funcional
I have seen one thing that seems a bug: I copy a contract of CONTOSO Company. I change in new contract, so that it refers to "ACME", instead to CONTOSO: service customer as well as billing customer. When I go to contract lines, they still have CONTOSO. Does it have any sense? Why Contract lines have also customer data. I thing this should be normalized, and only hold this information in contract header. -- Pablo Igualada Evotec Consulting SL www.evotec.es/crm Which version are you on. I'm on 4.0 and I can see the contract lines also change to the new customer. SS &q...

Importing 23 Excel Datafiles to one Excel Datafile at The Click Of A Button
Hi, I'm stuck in Importing 23 Excel datafiles called " Data for State1 2009.xlsx",........,"Data for State23 2009.xlsx" to a single Excel Datafile called " Import.xlsx".All 24 datafiles are stored in asigle folder called Excel in location C of my computer. Kindly help me out. Kind Regards, siddharth Hi Sidhu If you want it easy try http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm See also the code links on the bottom of the page -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Sidhu Khanna" <sidhukhanna9@g...

Advanced Find Freezes
Hi there, I'm running Windows 7 with IE 8 and when I open advanced find and start to create my filter criteria it freezes. Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks, Sophie Hi Sophie- I believe this has been addressed in UR9. Can you install this on your CRM server and test this again? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=5869f2b3-d1a0-4f71-8be3-fde6e8053a2e Thanks! Shawn "SophieK" wrote: > Hi there, > > I'm running Windows 7 with IE 8 and when I open advanced find and start to ...

Excel config files
Installing Excel on a new computer, want to copy over the config files, not sure which these might be or where they're located. ? Thanks! Config files? "Steve" <kg@ut.inv> wrote in message news:5nnrovcg36i4ve5jivn2te86ac4g3j9tec@4ax.com... > Installing Excel on a new computer, want to copy over the config > files, not sure which these might be or where they're located. ? > > Thanks! "Steve" wrote... >Installing Excel on a new computer, want to copy over the config >files, not sure which these might be or where they're located. ? ...

QIF export of mortgage account?
I have Money Plus Premium, the latest version. I am trying to do QIF exports of every account. I cannot export my mortgage account. In the export dialog's list of accounts, the mortgage (loan) simply does not show up. Any suggestions? More generally, is there a systematic way of QIF exporting EVERYTHING? Thanks for any suggestions. -- David Arnstein (00) arnstein+usenet@pobox.com {{ }} ^^ You cannot export loan accounts according to MSFT: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/178830/ Everything else works ok, I have exp...

can't find project or library in Excel 2003 VBA
My VBA macro uses Instr and Left successfully but Mid or Right cause the "can't find project or library" error. Mid and Right are present in the object browser along with Left and Instr. How can I enable them? Hi in the VBA editor goto 'Tools - References' and make sure the Excel library is checked -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany D Murphy wrote: > My VBA macro uses Instr and Left successfully but Mid or Right cause > the "can't find project or library" error. Mid and Right are present > in the object browser along with Left and Instr...

Advanced Budget
I am using the Advanced Budget feature of Money 2006. What I would like to do is count a transaction that cleared the end of last month in the current month's budget. (Scenario is that we bought groceries the end of last month that count against this month's budget.) We get paid once a month at the end of each month. Any advice on managing this is appreciated! ...