contract templates

Settings – templates – contract templates

What if I want to create sales contract with free text (like e-mail template)

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Contract numbering flexibility needed by contract type
We are taking on new customers and buying divisions that support data center environments. Our numbering schemes do not match and we are finding the inflexiblity of GP Contracts to be difficult in many ways. This a glaring weakness in the module and I would suggest not only making Contract Entry/Next Contract Number a larger alpha numeric field, but that you also allow Contract Types to have a unique numbering default that could be overwritten and tied to the contract type. I would settle for something similar to SOP in the short term, but really looking for anything to help with nu...

template and fill in form
I hope someone can help me. I am working on a business card template for our company. The company logo will already be printed on the business card, the employee will only need to fill in their own information. We have hundreds of employees and I want to card to look the same for everyone. I want to make a template that the employee can open and once they start filling in their own info, the required font is already in place with the spacing and everything. I think this is possible in word, but it would be so much easier to work with in Publisher. Anyone know how?? Thank you so much in...

How to hide contract information for some users
Hello, I want to know a way to hide Contract information to some user. Fo example, I want that these users will be able to see the contracts list to associate items to it (or select contracts when adding a case), but not be able to display the entire contract information (prices, costs, and all the information shown in the contract main window). Thanks, Alejandro ...

How do I find a template I downloaded to Publisher?
I downloaded a template fom the microsoft site to use in Publisher 2003. I closed the page since I didn't want to use it right away, but now I can't find it. I looked in the "new from a design" pane, but it isn't listed anywhere. Where should I be looking to retrieve the template? If you didn't save it, then it is still at Microsoft. Could be in your temp folder. In Windows Explorer address bar type %temp% , Try, file, new, templates, scroll down to the bottom. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com...

Contracts and Contract Lines not funcional
I have seen one thing that seems a bug: I copy a contract of CONTOSO Company. I change in new contract, so that it refers to "ACME", instead to CONTOSO: service customer as well as billing customer. When I go to contract lines, they still have CONTOSO. Does it have any sense? Why Contract lines have also customer data. I thing this should be normalized, and only hold this information in contract header. -- Pablo Igualada Evotec Consulting SL www.evotec.es/crm Which version are you on. I'm on 4.0 and I can see the contract lines also change to the new customer. SS &q...

Where can I find a 'Goal Setting" template?
I am looking for a template which I can use for 'goal setting'. There are programs out there selling for $100. or more. Is there one available on excel? Have you tried Excel's Goal Seek, or for more complex solutions, Solver? Both are in the Tools Menu. Peter "msdixipeach" wrote: > I am looking for a template which I can use for 'goal setting'. There are > programs out there selling for $100. or more. Is there one available on > excel? ...

Are there template footers for "Filename and Path" in Excel. How?
I need to set up Excel templates with "Filename and Path" as a Footer on each page. Can this be done and how? Many thanks See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fullnameinfooter.html In article <09C21F1E-16C4-42ED-BA59-51888C11E056@microsoft.com>, Barb22 <Barb22@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to set up Excel templates with "Filename and Path" as a Footer on each > page. > > Can this be done and how? ...

Contract Relationships
Hi, I am trying to create various many-to-many relationships to the Contract entity. One example is linking Contracts and Contacts via an intermediate custom entity called Contract Contact. A Contract can have many Contract Contacts and a Contact can have many Contract Contacts, so this should achieve the many-to-many relationship required. However, when I create my new Contract Contact entity and create a relationship to both Contract and Contact entities I encounter some problems: Firstly, I cannot create a new Contract Contact from a Contract, I don't get the new button, but I can fr...

Form Template Idea
I have a grand idea for a form but no idea how to design it! I have form that has perhaps 8 - 10 fields that require filling in. The nature of the data is that, for any given day of data entry, perhaps 6 of those fields would be the same (ie the user would pick the same choice) for each record. What i envisage is that at the beginning of data entry you could somehow pre-choose some of the repsonses and have those recorded to the form allowing the user to only enter 2 or three fields that are different for each record. Kind of like setting a template for the day. However the user would ...

Purchasing Contracts
Good morning, We are interested in acquiring a Purchase Order Contract module that would integrate to Dynamics GP purchasing. I have looked at the various customer sources and blogs but I am unable to locate what we are looking for, does anyone know of a module that would manage POP Contract? Thanks in advance for your help. Claude Good afternoon. I passed your question by my Senior Director of Solutions. He interest was piqued and asked me to contact you. How might we be able to communicate directly and possibly set up a call? Thank you. Submitted via EggHeadCafe...

where can I download new templates for award certificates
http://office.microsoft.com Or design your own. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Thanks Ed, thats about as helpful as screendors on a submarine..lol....been there, done that. -- sergi ilianov "Ed Bennett" wrote: > http://office.microsoft.com > > Or design your own. > > -- > Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher > > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=award&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sergi1954" <ser...

How do I create a template in Excel?
I am going to start doing some accounting for my family business. I want to redo some of the obsolete daily report papers and make them electronic - so instead of having the employees write it all down, generating a lot of paperwork, they can just type the values into a template that automatically adds up the daily numbers. This way I can access it electronically from home without having to travel (1 hour) to get to the store then back home again with the paperwork. Anyway, I have been searching this site, and have found lots of useful information about Excel, but I have yet to find ...

Sales contracts
Hello, My company provides software development services. I want to add some kind of contract renewal functionality to my corporate CRM System. It should automatically create new opportunity and a quote item when current is expiring. Could you please give advice how to manage automatic creation logic. Should I use workflow or there is some other mechanism? Thanks You can do this with workflow, but only the OnCreate workflow. You can set a timer to expire a certain amount of time before the contract expires and have the opportunity record and/or any activities created automatically. ...

calculation actual entitlement for cases vs allotment in contract
Does CRM use "count down" to subtract the actual remaining allotments for a customer according to the actual cases related to this contract? ...

templates #2
I would like to download my Cingular bill effectively any suggestions, very new to this software? Plus I'm trying to put headings and have them show up but not understanding what I'm doing wrong? I'm not sure what Excel has to do with downloading you Cingular bill and what you plan on doing with it. As far as the Headers are concern you can add Headers but they won't display on the screen. Once the headers are inserted you can view them by "Print Preview" or "Printing" them. Maybe it's Microsoft Word is what you should be using. "Bagroce&quo...

Create an Outlook Mail Template
Does anyone have an idea on how to create an Outlook Mail Template? For example you can do this Word. Create a template that stays the same you just have to modify certain areas. (ie: letterhead template, or memo template) I am trying to create a EMail Template for the business, so that if a user is sending an e-mail outside of our network in regards to business matters, it will have a "business type" closing on it, plus a disclaimer. Thanks, Josh You can use a SMTP transport sink in either Visual Basic Script (Q317680) or Visual Basic (Q317327). Check the KB "Joshu...

Can work flows create a Contract and Contract Lines
I want to create two contracts with specific contract lines upon the creation of an order. Can this be done with work flows out of the box? Thanks! Phillip Phillip, you may need to take a look at Post-Callouts to do this. Mike greaterthantwo media Printable Quotes, Orders and Invoices, with line-item details, now available for MSCRM. http://www.greaterthantwo.com "Phillip Wilson" <phillipw@infragistics.com> wrote in message news:%23oSFN2z%23DHA.1956@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I want to create two contracts with specific contract lines upon the > creation of an or...

serialization of template class problem
Hi there, I recently wrote a simple template class named "matrix". This matrix can hold double, int data types via template <class TT> matrix<TT> :: matrix(int d1, int d2); The problem comes when I try to implement serilization as follows: template <class TT> IMPLEMENT_SERIAL(matrix<TT>, CObject, 1); error C2955: 'matrix' : use of class template requires template argument list c:\program files\vulcan\ta_matrix.h(26) : see declaration of 'matrix' Could anybody help me? Thanks. SimonYu wrote: > Hi there, > > I recently wr...

How to set up spreadsheet for managing multiple contracts?
I work for a small rural hospital and have been asked to organize roughly 150 contracts using an Excel Spreadsheet. Is there a template for this? Has anyone developed their own spreadsheet? Any help would be appreciated. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01C4B53A.9BE3E170 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I sure wouldn't want to use Excel for this. I'd want software designed = for contract management. For example, see = http://www.arm-group.com/contracts.html. For lots of other p...

where can i get templates for a "how-to" manual?
I have several users who are less conversant with Outlook than they would like to be and I do't have time to create a "how-to" manual from scratch. What they need to learn is how to archive their email and get it off my servers and onto their local machines. We are literally running out of space and some of the users have emails going back to 1998! "Paul Telesco" <Paul Telesco@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9CD40CCB-7606-49A5-9B36-0F83EEF1086F@microsoft.com... >I have several users who are less conversant with Outlook than they wou...

Contract versus contract lines...
CRMers, For our business, customers get one year standard support when they purchase a product (it is a software application). Therefore, I created a contract template with "coverage dates" as the allotment. The next step is to create a contract for a customer. This also seemed straightforward. However, it order to convert the contract from draft status to invoice status, I now am required to create a new contract line. Q1. Why do I need a new contract line when I already specified the necessary information in the contract itself. The most important information was the start and t...

Customize contract template
I would like to create a contract template where I would: 1.Enter predefined (1/1/06-12/31/06) dates. 2. Add contract lines from the list of products Purpose? I am trying to automate a subscription process for a journal Is there a way to do it? I have asked for it within this discussion group and waited for 3.0 to come out but with no luck. ...

Contracts
How can we update a expired contract or renew it with out creating a new contract? In order to "extend" an expired contract you would have to renew it. The renewed contract has the same contract number as the expired contract. The reason that we don't allow you to edit the old one is to preserve the contract history. Are there scenarios that are broken with this behavior? "Luis" wrote: > How can we update a expired contract or renew it with out creating a new > contract? Graham, It is a pretty big problem for me. We'd like to have contracts (we u...

Are there any templates for vehicle maintence recording?
I have been unable to find a template that covers recording data for vehicle maintenance on my personals autos. Is there such a template for any of the office programs? Thank you for any help offered! Bruce Microsoft has lots of free templates at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates I searched for "Automobiles" in that search box and found this: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=automobile And remember, you can search google for "excel car maintenance". I got 286,000 hits (wow!): http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=excel+...

Where can I find a chore list template?
I am trying to set up a chore checklist. I am looking for some kind of template, so I don't have to start from scratch. Hi Could not be that difficult to start from scratch? After all, you need to knoe the chore, who must do it, when was it assigned, when was it done, and if you wish, a rating? So Col A = Chore Col B = Assigned To Col C = Date Assigned Col D = Date Completed Col e = Rating If you really want to be fancy, and I wouldn't, you can make a list of all possible chores, stick that somewhere on the sheet, and use VLOOKUP to pull it into the chore list. Not a good i...