Community and my posts

It would be nice to come into Developer and see the questions I've posted. I
don't see a link to get to these right away. Does one exist?

Jason

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=dd670c54-4244-4eb6-971d-d397346b4a51&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_1C4ACD1A

Hi Jason,

This is Mike responding.  I apologize but there are no links to your
particular posts.

Thanks for your question though.

Kind regards,
Mike

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by
posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We
look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

------=_NextPart_0001_1C4ACD1A

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi Jason,
\par
\par This is Mike responding.  I apologize but there are no links to your particular posts.
\par
\par Thanks for your question though.
\par
\par Kind regards,
\par Mike
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!  Let us know what you think by posting from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_1C4ACD1A--

0
mchristl

Last day of posting via Microsoft server
Well, I guess this is the last day of posting via the Microsoft server. http://www.teranews.com/ Your own free account ($3.95 one time setup fee) that allows posting or use public.teranews.com without an account (no posting & speed capped). You can use any standard news client you choose to read and post to any newsgroup. Or Google it: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion&qt_s=Search God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto:BillHughes@billhughes.com http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm "D...

none existant unread posts
In this newsgroup, and only this newsgroup, my folder display shows an number of unread posts (number in pren's), but there are no posts shown. I can clear the number with a the right-click then catch-up. But in the next opening of this news group, and the deletion of all posts, a small number of un-read posts shows up again. Today it is 10, most of the time it is 5 to 8. I have the view setting to show all messages. I have tried unsubscribing and then, after closing OE and restarting OE, I have presubscribed to this newsgroup. I have no such problem with any of the other 5...

Get registered for the new community at https://community.dynamics
Within the next few weeks you will begin to see the Microsoft Dynamics Community pages located at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/community, moving to a new location at https://community.dynamics.com. We are making this move in an effort to streamline the accessibility of all Microsoft Dynamics communities and make the user experience of interacting with community experts and your peers much easier. The newsgroups as you see them today will still be intact, but the web pages which you use today to access them will be different. Plus you’ll see more streamlined content and future func...

How to find my old posts
Someone once told me (alright, it was more than once, but it's been awhile) how to find my old posts to the newgroups. They appeared in a Google web page. I think it was done using my e-mail. Please remind me how to do this. Thanks in advance. Go to Google.com and then click on the More button (up at the top) and = then "Groups" and then hit the search button. steve "sheana" <sheana@nospam.invalid> wrote in message = news:i3r8re$uud$2@news.eternal-september.org... > Someone once told me (alright, it was more than once, but it's been = a...

Get registered for the new community at https://community.dynamics
Within the next few weeks you will begin to see the Microsoft Dynamics Community pages located at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/community, moving to a new location at https://community.dynamics.com. We are making this move in an effort to streamline the accessibility of all Microsoft Dynamics communities and make the user experience of interacting with community experts and your peers much easier. The newsgroups as you see them today will still be intact, but the web pages which you use today to access them will be different. Plus you’ll see more streamlined content and future func...

Post on newgroups do not show
Hi. I am using windows 7 Home, when I send a post to a newsgroup such as this one, my headers never appear, I have to look down the lists of posts to see if I have an answer. Any ideas on this Thanks and Regards Bob BH2 wrote: > Hi. > I am using windows 7 Home, when I send a post to a newsgroup such as this > one, my headers never appear, I have to look down the lists of posts to see > if I have an answer. Any ideas on this > Thanks and Regards > Bob The Windows Live Mail newsgroup is at: microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop My guess is th...

Posting Principal Payments throught the Check Register.
Money 2007 will not let me post a principal payment for a loan I set up years ago. This only recently happened. I have been posting split payments for years. When I search for principal transfers, the only company that doesn't show up is the lender I originally set up. I've tried everything. Any suggestions -- MNRich Yup. Create a Loan Payment : [name of account] transaction. Edit the splits. Delete the interest expense as appropriate. Edit the Principal Transfer to the amount you want. There is no other way to do a Principal Transfer but in the context of a Loan Payme...

Posts disappear
I asked a question about laptop start up in this group. It was either last night or this morning. The post appeared and someone replied. Now it's gone. ? On 3/6/2010 9:38 PM, Robert wrote: > I asked a question about laptop start up in this group. It was either last > night or this morning. The post appeared and someone replied. Now it's > gone. ? The "Laptop won't come out of Stand By" thread started at 3/6/2010 9:42 AM PST? Still showing for me with one response on the web based reader on microsoft.com and accessing the microsoft Usene...

Auto Post batches
I know we can create a macro to do autoposting of batches but we need a more elegant solution, ie code ( an exe, stored proc) that can be called from .Net or a SQL DTS that is passed the batch number into it to post. We are looking to purchase code compiled, source, stored procs, anything, for this task. Thanks, John Hi Alan, I too would like to complete this task via DTS. Currently I have a vbs script which queries the databases I tell it and it creates a bunch of macro files which is then called by a batch file. Posting within Great Plains will follow it's rules for posting, howe...

Partner Private Managed Communities Site
Hi, I used to frequent the Microsoft Partner Private Managed Communities Support Site on a regular basis, then lost access when my Laptop's harddrive crashed. When I attempt accessing the site now, it prompts me with: (Site Authorization Enter the Secure Code provided by your Site Administrator) I do not know what this code is nor do I know how I would obtain it. Does anyone understand this and know what steps I need to take to regain access to this Managed Support Community? Many thanks in advance. -- CJM Open a support incident with Microsoft RMS Sales team. They will send...

post cards #2
I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Heck, I am not even getting that. I used to get that and somehow, it has disappeared. I am trying to print 2 per page front & back. I have read some of the articles on this forum and tried to use the tips suggested, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get 2 up front & back on 1 page ... "candyb" wrote: > I am getting the same address 4 times per page on my post card document. Are you actually printing it or just doing a preview? Print Preview has a glitch and will only show one...

Payroll Posting edit
Is there a GL account posting edit for payroll that prints before the post? We are currently posting "through" and are going live with payroll and would feel much more comfortable if we could look at the posting before the fact. Thanks !!!!! Not off the shelf. Integrity Data makes a product called Payroll to Payables which, curiously, displays reports like the one you are seeking prior to printing checks. -- Charles Allen, MVP "ts" wrote: > Is there a GL account posting edit for payroll that prints before the post? > We are currently posting "through&...

New community is out there
http://www.RMSExperts.com Check it out. RMS Partners-Addin Builders: welcome to upload your trial versions for public access and eval. Post your product reviews, editorials, suggestions - everyone is welcome. Regards, Wow, nice website. This is what I needed when I first started looking for info about RMS. Hopefully, Digital Retail Solutions, Retail Realm and others will add their demo add-in software so we can see ALL of what is available and not have to hunt down various websites. You need a CUSTOMER REVIEW of the add-ins!!!!! RetailHero(tm) wrote: > http://www.RMSExperts.com...

Recover batches if Post to G/L = off?`
Is there any way to recover payables batches that were posted while the "Post to G/L" was turned off without voiding them and re-entering them? Are you trying to get the GL entry? One way to do is pulling the distribution history out of the Payables table. Here's a query in SQL Query Analyzer that gives you some columns and the amounts. select a.vchrnmbr,a.debitamt,a.crdtamnt,a.vendorid,a.pstgdate,b.actnumst from pm30600 as a inner join gl00105 as b on a.dstindx = b.actindx order by vchrnmbr The join to GL00105 is important because the PM table stores the account index, ...

Signing in to Communities
Why does the forum constantly request that I sign in when I post, even if I have just recently signed in? I also keep getting a form that asks if I want Microsoft to send me emails. How can I change this? Am I the only one with these problems? "Design by Sue" wrote: > Why does the forum constantly request that I sign in when I post, even if I > have just recently signed in? I also keep getting a form that asks if I want > Microsoft to send me emails. How can I change this? I think you'll find that the more serious participants in these newsgroups use esche...

forum posts
When I try to post, after composing a nice messge, hit the post button, I get an error messgae "Service Temporarily Unavailable, try again later." Are my posts too long? Your are using some sort of web-based front end to the newsgroup. Something with their service. There are thousands of ways to access the news group. You're using one which unfortunately seems not to be working right. Check with the folks who run the service you are using. --rms www.rmschneider.com hooploid wrote: > When I try to post, after composing a nice messge, hit the pos...

news about the MBS community site
Hi everyone, Michelle and Joel here from the Business Solutions Community site (http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/Default.aspx). For those of you who haven't met us online yet, Joel manages the Web site, and Michelle edits it. Some of you have written to us this past week to ask when we'll be refreshing the site. No doubt you've noticed that the site has fallen out of date during the past few days. Here's what has been happening: We've been having some technical difficulties with publishing new pages and content to the site this week. Our deve...

Fixed assets locational data and GL postings
For companies who post their fixed assets depreciation costs to individual cost centres based on the location of the asset, it would be useful to have a facility whereby a GL segment value could be associated with a location, much the same as with inventory location codes. Then an asset residing at a specific location would have postings to a specific cost centre instead of a generic posting account as defined in the account group postings. (need to specify which postings are to be overridden as balance sheet postings may not be posted based on location). Currently we have to use accou...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Thursday, October 7, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 154 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Note that no FAQ items have been added or modified for Money 2005. Money 2005 requires changes to many of the existing FAQ answers--it lots of cases for nothing particularly important but just for things like docume...

community means what
hi iam chinnu from kurnool iam new to micro soft office ...

How do I get Outlook to bottom post my sig?
I'm trying to set up Outlook to Bottom post per current net etiquette. I want it to note the sender at the top, quote the body of text and then post my signature a the bottom. I can edit out the senders sig and message with responses where required. If there's a way to do this I am unable to find in with MS help and on the site. Outlook supports top posting only. You'll need to move the cursor to the bottom. As for net etiquette, times change and in most circles, bottom posting is considered rude and top posting favored, especially if you don't trim the previous m...

news about the MBS community site
Hi everyone, Michelle and Joel here from the Business Solutions Community site (http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/Default.aspx). For those of you who haven't met us online yet, Joel manages the Web site, and Michelle edits it. Some of you have written to us this past week to ask when we'll be refreshing the site. No doubt you've noticed that the site has fallen out of date during the past few days. Here's what has been happening: We've been having some technical difficulties with publishing new pages and content to the site this week. Our dev...

xml pushing job postings
We have asp.net app that handles our jobs and I am looking for a way to push the jobs to multiple job boards so we don't have to re-type them for each board. I know there is a way as there are different companies out their that do that (push to 25 major boards, such as Monster and Career builder). I know there is an xml setup called Staffing Exchange Protocal that will allow you post resumes and jobs, but nothing on how to use it. I would like to add it to my asp.net app if I could find something on it. Does anyone know how to do this or if there is something out there on it? Thanks, ...

Post Purchase Orders to QB
Hello Everyone, I am trying to post Closed Purchase Orders to QuickBooks, and I am trying to assign the GL account in RMS for my Bills and I don't find it. What is the name of that account? Rommel J. Jimenez FOUND IT!!! Brain fart!!! "Rommel J. Jimenez" <rommeljimenez@NOSPAM.cantv.net> wrote in message news:eGhLNgMPHHA.856@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello Everyone, > > I am trying to post Closed Purchase Orders to QuickBooks, and I am trying > to assign the GL account in RMS for my Bills and I don't find it. > > What is the name of that acc...

payables ck batch missing in series post
We have a check batch (GP ver 9) where the post option is gray - and when we go to series post the batch doesn't show up. This batch was previously stuck and we set the batch status back to zero. Now we can't post it. Check batch recovery and see if it's there Patti. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com It is not in batch recovery. "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote: > Check batch recovery and see if it's there Patti. > > Frank Hamelly > MCP-GP, MCT, MVP > East Coas...