Closing Phone call activities

In the standard professional 3.0 when closing a phone call activities, the
dialog box propose for completed phone call a choice of send or when clicking
on the arrow a receive option or a cancelled one.
What does that mean?

What "send" the default value mean?
Best Regards
Michel
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ThisWorkbook.Close question
Please take a look at the code below: Public Sub DumbFoo ( ) ThisWorkbook.Close() Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = -1 ThisWorkbook.Save() End Sub Is it safe to assume that the code below the "ThisWorkbook.Close()" line will NOT be executed??? My question is basically: Does all VBA code stop executing once a .Close() function is called??? Thank you! I don't believe the code would execute at all because of the parentheses after Close. It would throw an error an tell you that something is missing, or type mismatch. But, if you did...

Activate new workbook with unknown name
Hi, I have a macro that copies a worksheet from an existing workbook and moves it to a new workbook (book 1, book 2, etc). I then go back to the original workbook to hide the copied sheet. When all this is done I want the user to be looking at the new workbook (book 1, book 2, etc). Please provide some code to add to my copy macro. Thank you very much....you guys/gals are great! You don't have to return to the original workbook to hide the sheet. If the macro is in the original workbook then simply: Sheets(1).Copy ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Visible = False Hope this helps Rowan &q...

Making a specific row number active from a cell entry
Hi, I need to be able to insert a new row into a worksheet at row 'x' where 'x' is determined by the value in a particular cell. So e.g. if the user enters the number '34' into cell A2 I want to be able to wite a short macro that will when run insert a new row into the worksheet at row 34. I just cannot find a way to automate the process of selecting the require row number? Strugling with this for hours - would appreciate any help. This is my first ever online question. Hope it makes sense. Thank you. Hi, Right click your sheet tab, view code an...

How to Enable Close(cross) button of MB_YESNO messagebox
Hi, I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO message box. Can anybody tell me how to do this. Klic. "Klic" <rohit.turambekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1186120969.045121.287770@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > I want to enable the close(cross) button in the right corner of YESNO > message box. > Can anybody tell me how to do this. Why? If there is a valid answer other than yes or no, then how about a yes/no/cancel message box in which (I would guess) the x button is equivalent to cancel. That would be more standard. Da...

closing
What's the best way to close for the day? Making a backup is a given, but what about the computer? Is it better to shut everything off every day, or is it less wear and tear on the computer to leave it on all the time? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Craig That's a matter of preference really. Personally I always turn off my rigs at home when I'm done with them. At the store we leave most of ours on 24/7. We've done it for years with no issues. Our register must be left on as it does automatic backups to a tape drive every night. I'd set your monitors ...

Outlook closes and closes
Hi I have a strange bug. Windows XP Sp2 and outlook from office 20003 with all service packs applied. When I start outlook from windows out of standby postion, outlook immediately after the splash screen closes without reporting any errors in the eventlog or in any other log. If I start outlook the 10th time (or so) it stabilizes and does not close anymore and everything works again. info: My machine is fully patched and I am well known with keeping things healthy. Outlook.exe Version: 11.0.6353.0 Any ideas what to do? Thanks... try the detect and repair in the help menu. >----...

Help
When creating or fowarding an e-mail message using outlook 2000, scrolling through my "recipients" list (contacts) causes the program to close unexpectedly. So, I click "new", click "to", switch to my "contacts" list, and as I scroll through the names, the program just closes. Is there a possibility that one of my contact records is corrupt? I have opened all of my contacts and saved them without an error. This problem developed shortly after the install of Office 2000's calender update, and basic security update. I have since fully u...

Auto-close Quotes when Closing Opportunity
We would like the ability to close an opportunity and have it ask if you want to close all the associated quotes. Right now, it says you can’t close the opp until you close all the open quotes and you have to each one of those one by one. Barring that, if we could select multiple quotes and click on a menu item (Close all selected quotes), that would be most useful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Workflow Rule -> Closing Activity
I set up a Manual Workflow Rule for Contacts to close out Holiday Season cards sent. The rule uses a condition to check for Contacts with cards sent and then Creates an Activity to add to each of the appropriate Contacts for future reference. What else do I need to do to close out all of activites rather than 1 at a time? Here is the workflow rule if that helps: if Contact.holidaycardlist = 1 then Letter: Send Holiday Card endif -- Dan W Systems Engineer Denver, CO ...

Data file not closed properly #3
I saw several post regarding this, but none had any answers, so I starting a new post. There is also nothing in the KB about this. Since othe people are having the same problem Microsoft should take a look at it. I get the message "The data file 'Personal Folders" was not closed properly" every time I close Outlook 2003. It runs a quick check/fix and starts up fine. I am running XP pro w/ SP-2. Outlook 2003 w/ SP-1 All patches and updates are current. My notebook was just rebuilt for so I could get a clean slate for the office 2003 install, (reformat drive and new ins...

Outlook2003 open and closed immediatly
I checked event log, nothing. And this happened when I just reboot my machine and first time tried to open Outlook, still same problem. But I found, when I double click anywhere in the Outlook Windows even it only gave me 0.5 second, then it won't close. Andy -------------------------------------------------------------- >>Look in task manager - processes, and see if multiple >>instances are running. If so, end all of them and try >>starting again. I had similar problem w/user, posted >>above. >>>>>-----Original Message----- >>>>>My O...

Email Activities for a Contact Not Displayed
When I send an email as an activity for a contact, it does not display in the activity list for the contact or on My Home Page. However, it does showup in the Reports for Activities. Once the email has been sent, i is closed so it doesn't appear on the list of Active Activites. It will appear on the History Tab though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "dennish" <dennish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE0787F3-84AF-4C2A-B56F-8753B37C5D43@microsoft.com... When I send an email as an activity for a contact, it does not display in the activity list ...

Color for Service Activities
Is it possible to assign colors to different resources in the Service Calendar symilar to the Outlook calendar? -- Thank You, Robert Harrison Portland: 503-345-9176 ext 814 Seattle: 206-686-3254 ext 814 Gateway Solutions Inc www.GSIcrm.com Certified Microsoft CRM Solution Partner ...

always last active cell
... write always the value of last active cell from the range G2:BN2 o sheet RATE into O2:O20 of sheet ANAGRAF Attachment filename: provarate.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=42049 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use formulas like these from a post by Aladin Akyurek: ======== If F is numeric, =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,F:F) will fetch the last value in F. =MATCH(9.99999999999999E+307,F:F) will return the position of the last value in F. If F is of 'text' type, replace the big nu...

Outlook Closes After Closing an Email
When I click the 'X' to close an email after reading it, Outlook closes (or tries to close, but I get a warning because I have templates in my Outbox). This only seems to happen when I close a new email. I have Outlook 2003. Thank you. ...

YE Closing Procedures
The year end closing procedures need to be more efficient and user friendly. For example, the payables and receivable management is date sensitive except for amounts since last close, vendor yearly summary etc. These modules should be fully date sensitive and the ability to enter into multiple years without caveats should exist. Year end is stressful enough ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the b...

Permissions / Closing MDB left open
I need to learn how to create - well, I'm not actually sure what I need to learn... Let me explain: I'm a surgical resident. I've been working on an Access MDB as a patient census - for day-to-day management including tables, queries, and forms that print based on room number or service. Everything is setup as needed in the local file. I've been working on the content of the database on and off for a year. Recently, before I can implement my project, I realized I have a very big challenge to overcome related to usage of the file. Now, to complicate my iss...

Activity and ActivityParty relationship
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me understand this one. I'm looking at a migration and using the Data Migration Framework for it. I'm trying to come to terms with the relationship between the Activity and ActivityParty tables. When I first looked at the this I assumed this was a simple order/order-lineitem type relationship, but what's confusing me is that in each of the sample Goldmine and Siebel templates MS included, they aren't using the ActivityParty CDF table at all. Am I missing something here ? What has been everyone else's experience with this set of tables...

Closed account not so closed?
Hi All... I have (had) an investment account with E*Trade, which I have since closed. In MS Money 2006, I have it as "Account Is Closed", in the account list. There are a few weird things going on: 1. When I go into the account list, this account appears in gray with $0.00 next to it, but the "To Review" column has "Update in Progress" in it. This account is definately not part of my regular online updates (though when it was active, it was). 2. When I click into this account, 2 securities are listed. Neither one of them has Quantity or Cost Basis,...

Closing Excel #2
I have inherited an App desigend by an ex employee Sometimes the program leaves Excel in the task manager The programe uses various routines and calling various functions that define Excel sheets etc (badly named) I'm finding it hard to follow (my 1st experince of .NET) is there a way to KILL any Excel instence when exiting the program. I have come across some posts about GC (garbage collection) like this System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWsheet) oXLWsheet = Nothing 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWs) oXLWs = Nothing oBook.Clos...

when closing outlook favourite files disappear
When I create a favourite file by right clicking it creates ok and appears in the favouites section. After closing and reopening outlook the file disappears from the favourites section Bummer! -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "ceh" <ceh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C6E3908-E47D-4398-B12F-376AC9A7A8F8@microsoft.com... > When I create a favourite file by right clicking it creates ok and appears > in > the favouites sec...

Viewing All Activities of Account
What we would like to do is to be able to open an individual account and have a box or a tab (or something) that shows a list of the 'history' for all associated contacts. For example, if an account has three associated contacts and our salespeople have made five different phone calls at different times to them, we would like to be able to open the account and see the list of all sales history for all three contacts. Right now we have to open each individual contact to see what has been done. If anybody has any ideas on how best to accomplish this, it would be much appreciate...

Calling an external javascript
My onLoad event is getting very big. I was wondering can I call an external file with the javacsript code in it? How can I do this? Regards, Stella Hi Stella, Yes, you can include your Javascript code in a separate file and include this in the onLoad event. Mitch Milam's post here (http://blogs.infinite-x.net/2006/02/18/including-custom-javascript-files-in-mscrm-30/) details the approach. HTH, Niths "stella7113" wrote: > My onLoad event is getting very big. > > I was wondering can I call an external file with the javacsript code > in it? How can I do this?...

Messages Close When Outlook Closes
Our company has recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 from 2000. 2003 has one very annoying feature that was not present in 2000: When the main Outlook program is closed, any open messages are also closed. 2000 would allow the messages to remain open when Outlook closed. Is this change by design, by oversight or by error? Is there some hidden registry tweak to change this behavior? Heck, even Outlook Express will allow messages to remain open when the program is closed! Jerry Are you using Word as the editor? If so, they might stay open... note that Outlook 2000 didn't allow it - it ...

Inventory Year End Close Should Display Last Close Date
I have run into several clients that have accidentally closed their inventory module twice. I suggest that the Inventory Year End Close window display the 'Last Closed Date' on it so that users can easily see when the inventory module has been closed. This will reduce the number of support calls. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the ...