Close appointment from Outlook

Hello,

is it possible to close activity (appointment)
directly from Outllook Calandar.
Without entering into CRM system.

B.I.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Filtering Tasks in Outlook 2002 (10.2627.3501) SP-1
I've attempted to a apply a simple filter to my task list without any success. I have tasks on my list that are due yesterday, today and tomorrow. View > Go To > Tasks View > Current View > Customize Current View... In the View Summary dialogue box I click on Automatic Formatting... In the Automatic Formatting dialogue box I click on Add. Under Properties of Selected Rule: - I type "Today's tasks" in the Name field. - I click the Font... button and select bold, green and click OK. - I click the Condition... button and select "due" and "tod...

Record is Unavailable when trying to view records in MS CRM Outlook Offline
I am trying to view records (Accounts, Contacts, Leads etc..) in MS Outlook when off-line but am getting the following error message in the grid view: "Record is Unavailable. The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it. If you are offline, the record was not taken offline. Update your local data groups to include the record and resynchronize." I am logging in as a user with System Administrator access and I am using the default local data groups which are supposed to synchronize 'Active' Accounts, Contacts, Leads etc.. owned by me...

What is the default search used by outlook address book in a LDAP Server
Hi, I'm trying to set up a LDAP server to have a centralized address book. Almost everything is working fine, except that when opening the address book and nothing is retrieved by default. But note that if I make a search using the search field in the address book it works fine. Using my ldap server in debug mode I've saw some query related to "defaultnamingcontext" ... Any ideas? ]['s Charles Bauer ...

send link blocked "Outlook blocked access ...."
I installed the latest security update for outlook and I can no longer send a link. I can however receive a link and open it. I am running Outlook 2003 SP2 on XP Pro SP1. I have gone through the security settings in the Tools/Options menu and cannot find anything that would cause this problem. I have the security set to Internet Medium which is what I have always had my settings set to. I have seen mention of registry settings to modify. I tried setting the Level setting from 3 to 1 in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Security" and this did not help. I'd...

Outlook Settings #9
Does anyone know of a freeware version of the Save My Settings Wizard for Office 2007? I know that Microsoft has dropped the utility for XP users with 2007, and I would like to find something that we can use in my company. Through 2003, we were able to teach introductory courses in Office and have the things they had set up available when they got back to their desk. Thanks! ...

Setting up Hyperlink command in Outlook
I do not have the option of setting up a hyperlink in Outlook. How is this turned on? Also one of the user's on our Network has this option but when he uses it, (to map to a folder on our network) and then sends the link to someone else here on our network it does not show up as a link. The link created will show up as this: for example <J:\maintenace\mechanic> ...

Lost Mail in Transfer from Yahoo to Outlook
I followed all the directions so that my mail would transfer form Yahoo to Outlook. It immediately transferred what I thought was all the Mail in my Yahoo Inbox. Unfortunately, older mail is gone. I discovered Archiving was set on. In HELP they say I should have an Archive Folder which supposedly old mail is transferred to. It may have gone there but unfortunately I have no Archive Folder in my Folders list. Please don't tell me all my older mail from Yahoo is lost!! HELP !!! Thanks, Judy "sunsetsrgreat" <sunsetsrgreat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

How do I retrieve my email in Outlook from a different computer?
jacksondog <jacksondog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Ask your question in the body of the message. Chances are that without a tool like VNC, pcAnywhere, or GoToMyPC, you won't be able to. -- Brian Tillman what is pc anywhere or Go to my PC and how do you get it "Brian Tillman" wrote: > jacksondog <jacksondog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > <nothing> > > Ask your question in the body of the message. > > Chances are that without a tool like VNC, pcAnywhere, or GoToMyPC, you won't > be able to. > -- ...

how do I keep Outlook connector open when I minimize screen
Please see http://www.officeforlawyers.com/howask.htm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Bob Long" <Bob Long@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F7EDB83-FE17-412A-B275-E58A40059FB7@microsoft.com... > The Outlook connector stays open when outlook is open. Are you minimizing outlook to the tray? Right click on the Outlook icon in the tray to check. -- D...

Outlook Greek Settings
InternalI really need help on one issue. I would like to know the correct settings to show Greek emails being sent in readable format to a recipient with Outlook 2003. The emails typed in Greek in the subject as well as the message body are shown muddled up. I have gone into Tools->Options->Mail format->International Options->Greek (Windows or ISO) and applied them with no effect. I have even changed the International fonts with Greek (Windows or ISO) shown as the default. PLease could anyone help me with this encoding and an explanation Greek ISO and Windows please! Hi Chr...

Outlook express #63
Help; when I click on a URL in an email or web page, my browser will not open. I don't know when it quit. Any suggestions JZ Jim, I just had the same problem myself. You need to download the servive pack for IE/OE. It will repair and replace any missing files that are causing the problem. It worked like a charm for me. Hope it helps. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en&categoryid=6 ...

Outlook 2K
I'm running Outlook 2000 with Microsoft LDAP, Fedora 3 & OpenLdap. If I enter a name, it is resolved correctly on the LDAP server, and if I pop up the address book window, click on search, leave the seach blank, and click on OK, then I get the entire directory. I'm using this in a small office instead of numerous PAB files. I'd like Outlook to populate its local directory each time it is launched, without having to go through the search. Is there a way to do this? ...

CRM 4.0 DESKTOP client for Outlook don't load all options (?)
Today I found some problem in CRM Desktop Outlook client...when I try to create e-mail quick campaign I did't find option "e-mail via mail merge" and the same option for list. In CRM menu (in Outlook) under Otions I didn't found "synchronization" tab. After restart Outlook for few hours all was ok, but after I observed the same situation, restart and all is ok... Is some solution of this problem... ...

outlook express #78
when I try to run outlook express in windows xp pro, I get the following message "Outlook express could not be started because MSOERES.DLL could not be found. Outlook Express may not be installed properly." When I try to run in from program files\outlook express I get the error that MSOES.DLL could not be found. How do I save my folders and addresses so that I can uninstall and reinstall outlook express. Or is there a simple fix to this. Please help. "Xavier Jimenez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00ca01c3af25$6208f1f0$a001280...

Can not right click items in Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, Has anyone come across a problem in Outlook 2003 11.6359.6360 SP1 where you can not right click items and get the quick menu items? So for example, if I right click a mail message nothing comes up, versus the reply, mark as read, etc items. Thanks Much Lots of people are reporting it, but we don't have a fix yet. Are you using a script blocker? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Outlook Error Message When Sending
I updated the windows updates for Office and ever since have been getting an error message when I attempt to create a new email message. A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook, Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for x minute (in box) -------------------------------------------------------- I have done the following: 1. Checked for a virus. I don't have any. 2. I have re-installed office over top of itself. That made no difference. 3. Un-Installed Outlook and...

Outlook Auto-Reply Rule
I am running Exchange 2k / Outlook 2003 and need to create a rule tha will auto reply to all incoming messages. This rule will need to b run even when Outlook is not open on the client machine and will als need to include the original message. I have been able to create a server side rule on the Outlook 200 Client that will do all but include the original message. Is i possible to do all of the above ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Close Appointment in CRM changes Outlook appt to Free on sync CRM
I noticed a behavior, and it seems like it should not function this way. If you track an Outlook appointment in CRM, then close the CRM appointment, the next time CRM syncs to Outlook the Outlook appointment's free/busy is changed to free from busy. Granted the CRM appointment is now closed, but I don't think this should change the appointment to Free, which is an inaccurate representation of what the appointment was. If you agree, please post to this comment. Thanks. ...

outlook 2003 (Windows XP) emails gives error re: subscription
In setting up outlook 2003 (ln windows xp) email (for hotmail account) I keep getting a required subscription for this service. What subscription are they referring to? Thank you. Hotmail You need a paid for Hotmail account to use Outlook (Also applies to some other internet mail accounts) "R Rankl" <R Rankl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C39AA85F-C879-4F14-B208-F3918424A523@microsoft.com... > In setting up outlook 2003 (ln windows xp) email (for hotmail account) I > keep > getting a required subscription for this service. > > What subsc...

Cannot Customize Outlook Today #4
Hi - suddenly I cannot use the "customize" feature in Outlook Today (Outlook 2000). Does anybody have a clue as to what is wrong? Thanks! "Wes" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:a92101c3b845$5d2006a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi - suddenly I cannot use the "customize" feature in > Outlook Today (Outlook 2000). Does anybody have a clue > as to what is wrong? > > Thanks! never heard of google? This must be one of the TOP asked questions on Outlook 2000 EVER. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820575 >-----O...

Outlook can't be started up in Terminal Server
Hi there, My outlook 2003 can't be strated up when our terminal server user logs into the server. THere is an error shown that " Cannot start Microsft Outlook. The program is not registered properly. Please run set up again." I'm trying to reinstall MS office and re-activated the product again but it still doesn't work. However, if I log in on the terminal server by using administrator account or any authorized user as administrator, there is no problem at all. I can't find the reason why???? Is there anyone being able to help me to sort this out? In news:60F...

Outlook has problems connecting to Exchange server when I use remote desktop
Hi, all I've noticed a strange problem recently: when I connect to my PC at the office from my home PC, using remote desktop, Outlook running on the office PC frequently has problems connecting to the company Exchange server. I get the following error message: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x80040115) : 'The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.' The problem does go away after a while, and seems to go away if I close & re-open Outlook. I haven't noticed t...

Outlook 2003 won't save password in pop3 account settings
I am trying to set my email account settings to remember my password and it still prompts me everytime I send or receive email for the password. If I type it in, I have no trouble connecting and getting mail though. I am working through a citrix terminal to connect to outlook 2003 running on our company server. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch? Help! Sean Cartwright ...

syncronizing Outlook 2003 and Ms Exchange 2003
Hello, I'm going in Italy for few days but I need to constantly monitor my emails. I can connect to the internet through my Italian cell phone but the connection is very slow and quite expensive. Is it possible to download the emails on my laptop (I use Ms Outlook 2003 as email clients) instead of having to read/reply them while connected to the internet? Do you know how i should configure Ms Outlook 2003 to download copies of my emails from our MS Exchange 2003 server? And how I have to configure it to send emails? Or just suggest where to read tutorials or instruction...or whatever...

LOOKOUT
Hi all, just a quick question, does anybody know if Lookout (the old Outlook search add-in) is compatible with the CRM Outlook Client? The two pcs I've been having problems with both either had this installed on them or there were traces in the Registry. I suspect that when we redid the Windows profile of the first user to have this problem, the Registry traces were removed at the same time, and that's why it worked. I'm going to look into it on Monday, but I was wondering how plausible that line of attack sounded to anyone here. Thanks in advance for any feedback or help tha...