Changing Display Name of Account Entity

I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has
displayed correctly.  However, when looking at Views the headings still have
Account Name which I assume it is picking up from the Display Name on the
entity.  I can't seem to change this as it is greyed out - is there a way to
change the headings on Views?
Thanks
Sue
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Ignore this - I was looking in the wrong place!

"Sue Westlake" wrote:

> I have changed the name of the account entity to Groups and this has
> displayed correctly.  However, when looking at Views the headings still have
> Account Name which I assume it is picking up from the Display Name on the
> entity.  I can't seem to change this as it is greyed out - is there a way to
> change the headings on Views?
> Thanks
> Sue

Logic Control Pol Display Config
Hi I am trying to LCPD configer pole display. When do all the steps to configer it takes over se 100 pinpad I mean pin pad goes offline. Any Help Check for Port Conflicts Look in Device Manager and see what port each has been assigned. "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:33E61630-086B-488C-9842-035E073C228D@microsoft.com... > Hi I am trying to LCPD configer pole display. When do all the steps to > configer it takes over se 100 pinpad I mean pin pad goes offline. Any Help On Jan 22, 7:54=A0pm, Ray <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Entering 401K Transactions in Investment Account
I am trying to correctly enter my 401K investments from my weekly paycheck. I want to be able to see my deposits, my employer's matching deposit, and compare the performance of the various 401K plan options I use against industry indexes such as NASDAQ. I find the Money help file very brief in this area. Are there good books on how to really use Money to track investments and perform retirement planning? ...

Account Balance Zero for Investment Accounts
I did not have any trouble adding regular checking/savings account, however for all investment accounts even when it shows it's linked to the website and updated, the balance still shows zero. What steps have I missed. In microsoft.public.money, Nanna wrote: >I did not have any trouble adding regular checking/savings account, however >for all investment accounts even when it shows it's linked to the website and >updated, the balance still shows zero. What steps have I missed. Do you have cash in the account, or do you have only securities? Does the "Adj.Balance&...

Value Change Event
Hi I would like to know how to make a new event that occurs when a value in an object changes. Thanks Can you give an example of what you mean? If by "an object" you mean a text box or other Access control, the control has an AfterUpdate event that you can use. For ActiveX controls, it's not quite as straight-forward. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193479621.107130.239430@o38g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > I would like to know how...

Queries about changing date format
I have a table that has a date in it and it also has the time. I need to get rid of the time and leave the date. What is the best way to do this? -- Thomas In a query? Just use format to return the date you want. DateOnly: Format([YourFieldName],"short date") -- Hope that helps! RBear3 .. "T Miller" <TMiller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B0A8BD4-4E3B-44B5-9A8D-3522F150E469@microsoft.com... >I have a table that has a date in it and it also has the time. I need to >get > rid of the time and leave the date. What is the best w...

Problem after Changing the Domain Admin password
After changing the password for the domain admin users cannot log into outlook but can open WEBMAIL. If i change the admin password back and restart the the Exhange services everyone can once again log into their outlook. It is Exchange 2000 on a windows 2000 server. The exchange services are set to use the local system account. Any suggestions. ...

change address sender outlook 2000
I receive mails from multiple accounts in outlook, most of them using internet email. But I can only use the exchange email address to send emails. Is there a workaround? (I prefer freeware...) ...

How can I change all the figures on a worksheet by a set %, witho.
Hi taking a guess here as your question was truncated (always best to have a short subject and put the details in the message) - type the percentage that you want to increase your figures by (i.e. 110% to raise them by 10%) in a cell somewhere and copy it, then select all the cells to increase and choose edit / paste special / multiply and click ok hope this helps Cheers JulieD "magsgoode" <magsgoode@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E83A105B-733C-4D99-9F2A-4989F406C412@microsoft.com... > ...

adding gmail account in outlook on SBS 2003 R2
I'm running a SBS 2003 R2 and currently have each networked PC setup with an exchange email account. I have stopped using the exchange email accounts and would like to setup a (IMAP) Gmail account and I was able to setup the account through (outlook 2003) tools, account settings and adding a new account on a laptop that was not networked but when I try this on the networked PCs it does not work. I’m going to try to change some server settings but any help would be appreciated. -- TTK In article <F512405C-D5E6-4465-AFB0-1748EA5DC6C6@microsoft.com>,=20 TTK@discuss...

Could NOT change mail address after windows server 2003 sp1
Exchange Server 20003 SP1 on Server 2003 Enterprise After upgrade to Win Server 2003 SP1 only users who are members of Local Administrators Group (in Exchange 2003 server) can change an email address. They can create new mail enabled users (with default addresses) The error message is An Exchange Server could not be found in the domain Check if the Microsoft System Attendant service is running on the Exchange Server ID no: c10308a2 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension What errors do you see in the event logs (specifically the application log and system log). That sounds rea...

Stop "attachments of message have changed...do you want to save?"
How do I stop receiving this message for any message for which I have merely opened an attachment, without making any change to it? This greatly depends on your version of Outlook and the type of attachment. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/175 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "DaveHause" <DaveHause@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

How to Change ITEM Average Cost in GP 10
How to Change ITEM Average Cost in GP 10 - while the feature disappeared from utility --> Inventory on release 10.0??? Inventory Tile, then from the desktop Utilities->Adjust Cost Or Microsoft Dynamics GP->Tools->Utilities->Inventory->Adjust Costs -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Mohamed Salah" wrote: > How to Change ITEM Average Cost in GP 10 - while the feature disappeared from > utility ...

get Cell to not display ( $
hi, i have cells that are formatted for accounting and the cell formula contains the SUM feature, when the cells are empty and waiting for a value, they display ($ -) and so i have those symblos everywhere and would like the cell just to be blank and then show up with the dollar sign when a value appears in it. Any ideas? thanks Try this. There might be an easier one, but this is what I use. S 14 5 15 5 =IF(SUM(S14:S18)=0,"",(SUM(S14:S18))) 16 5 17 5 ...

Outlook 2007 Accounts
I just moved from Live Mail (LM) to Outlook 2007. I have multiple email addresses that I use. In LM I set up separate accounts and then don't set the option to include this account when sending mail or synchronizing. I do not see that option in Outlook 2007 in the account set up page. First question is, "is this the best way to set up multiple email addresses" & second "is there anyway to not poll the POP3 server for all of these accounts since I'm going to the same mail server account for each one. Send/Receive Group settings (Open main Outlook window...

urgent , display to print
on a landscape print i would like to print text example "excel statistics" on left but vertical. when i print i would like it running from the top to bottom on the left, instead of starting where the data in the sheet starts. I mean when i print this way it leaves a gap at the top and bottom but i would like it without the gap covering like a heading on the left side of paper. Do i need to use something like a clip art or anything else to achieve this ? Any help will be great. thanks I think I'd use another application (MSWord) and print that separately. Then send the ...

Email from CRM showing sender's email address, not display name
We recently installed CRM 4.0 as an upgrade from 3.0. When an email activity is generated and sent, the resulting email in Outlook only shows the senders email address in the From field, not the Display Name. As a matter of fact, the display name is not even included in the message header. We are using the CRM Email Router to send using SMTP. This happens whether the email is from a User or Queue. Anyone seen this yet? Is this a CRM issue or an Exhange issue. I seen it and then it disappeared :) publish the email router again . are you generating email through workflow? send emai...

Checking that a string is a valid attribute name ...
Hi I've found the rules that cover what is a valid attribute name here: http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-20060816/ 2.3 Common Syntactic Constructs Is there anything already in the dotnet framework which I can use to test whether a string can be a valid attribute name or do I have to roll my own implementation? Thanks for the help! Emma emma_middlebrook@fastmail.fm wrote: > I've found the rules that cover what is a valid attribute name here: > > http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-20060816/ > 2.3 Common Syntactic Constructs > > Is there anything already in ...

Account Balance Inaccuracy
I'm running Money 2002. The balance shown under 'Account List' is inaccurate and does not match the balance shown in the register. In microsoft.public.money, Joe M. wrote: >I'm running Money 2002. > >The balance shown under 'Account List' is inaccurate and >does not match the balance shown in the register. There are two different balances shown in the register if there are future transactions. Try opening Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s" without the quotes into the box. I have this same problem. For some reason, Money 200...

Analytical accounting posted entries details are missing
Hi All, We have posted a purchasing transaction entry with dimension codes. After posted this in general ledger we are not able to view the dimension details in Journal entry inquiry. We found in backend tables(AAG3000X) are missing the same. This is not only happening in purchasing module, it is happening for all modules even entries which are posted directly in GL. We are using GP 10 with SP1 and SQL Server 2005 SP2. Please guide me to solve this issue. Hi Jay, Have you deployed AA to all computers with GP? Is this happening all the time or intermittently? Init...

Incoming e-mails going to everyones e-mail account
I am running OfficeXP on a WindowsXP computer. I have set everyone in my family up with their own profile to log-on to our system. I then went into outlook for each profile and set-up incoming\outgoing mail for each e-mail address, in their profile so they can manage their own mail accounts. For some reason all incoming mail can be seen and read from everyone's mail account profile. And if I delete mail it deletes from all profiles. It seems to be putting all mail in a community inbox. What do I need to do to separate mail accounts? Thank You, Deborah "pugger13@nc.rr.com&qu...

Can't print bank account number on checks
I'm using Money 2005 and I can't get any of my information to print on my checks (my bank name, address, checking account number, etc), but I can get all of the payee information to print...Can anyone help me? Email responses here & mplsgal@mn.rr.com Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, Lee wrote: >I'm using Money 2005 and I can't get any of my >information to print on my checks (my bank name, address, >checking account number, etc), but I can get all of the >payee information to print...Can anyone help me? See FAQ available at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.h...

How to reopen and make changes to a closed contract
I have been reading the blog from ms dynamics team about opening and changing a closed appointment: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/03/08/how-to-reopen-a-closed-appointment-and-make-changes-to-the-file.aspx I'm trying to do the same thing with a contract. the code I used is almost the same. I changed "Appointment" with "Contract" and the state and state Reason: state code : ' <ContractState>Active</ContractState>'+ state Reason: ' <ContractStatus>3</ContractStatus>'+ see also http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/a...

Excell: Column Changes
The Excell program changed the Column labels from alpha characters to numbers. This makes it somewhat difficult to use formulas. Any ideas on how to changes back the numbers to alphabet characters ??? Tools|options|General Tab|Uncheck R1C1 reference style Doug wrote: > > The Excell program changed the Column labels from alpha characters to numbers. This makes it somewhat difficult to use formulas. Any ideas on how to changes back the numbers to alphabet characters ??? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com Tools -- Options. On the View tab, under Settings, uncheck R1C1 style. Rgds, And...

Quicken Premier or MS Money for Small Business Accounting?
I use Quicken 2005 Premier Home & Business for my small business accounting. I also use MS Money 2002 Standard Edition for my personal finance software. I like the "feel" of Money, but there are some features of Quicken I like better (for example, I can reconcile accounts on Quicken using an online balance; in Money, I have to reconcile using a monthly paper statement from my bank). I'm cgoing to download the trial version of MS Money for Small Business and check it out, but I also wanted to see if anyone out there had strong feelings one way or the other. Is there an...

Change Color Font on E-mail Signature
I want to select a line on E-mail signature to go red. Even when I copy and past, it comes out black. Help Hi Ron, i dont know your version. But if you go on your signature under TOOLS|OPTIONS|MAILFORMAT|SIGNATURES|EDIT|FONTS you could create a red line! -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:00dc01c47a49$0f82ad00$3501280a@phx.gbl... > I want to select a line on E-mail signature to go red. > ...