Change of BU in MS CRM

Hi.

Can I change the BU membershit after I have created the user?

Thanks

Best regards

Jacob Mondrup
IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark.

0
Jacob
6/28/2005 1:23:13 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

MembershiP - that is :-))

"Jacob Mondrup - Cultivator Danmark" <jm@cultivator.com> skrev i en
meddelelse news:%23Cb5DT%23eFHA.2740@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi.
>
> Can I change the BU membershit after I have created the user?
>
> Thanks
>
> Best regards
>
> Jacob Mondrup
> IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark.

0
Jacob
6/28/2005 1:34:29 PM
Yes.

In the user listing, choose one and select 'Change BU' from the action menu.

--
Michael MARTIN
BrainSoft (France)

"Jacob Mondrup - Cultivator Danmark" wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Can I change the BU membershit after I have created the user?
>
> Thanks
>
> Best regards
>
> Jacob Mondrup
> IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark.

GREAT. :-))

Thanks  a lot!

Jacob

"Michael MARTIN" <MichaelMARTIN@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i en
meddelelse news:620FF930-A68D-4067-9F1A-FC413EDA42B7@microsoft.com...
> Yes.
>
> In the user listing, choose one and select 'Change BU' from the action
> menu.
>
> --
> Michael MARTIN
> BrainSoft (France)
>

> "Jacob Mondrup - Cultivator Danmark" wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> Can I change the BU membershit after I have created the user?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Jacob Mondrup
>> IT Manager, Cultivator Denmark.

0
Jacob

External data link change

Going mad with crm migration
Someone please help, I cannot seem to migrate any kind of data with the migration tool no matter what I do, no matter what table I try to insert values into. For eg I try and manually place one mock product into my cdf_product table with all the required fields and all I ever get is : [ERROR] Failed to migrate object: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040220. I've tried everything and I mean everything and Ive been on this for a week now, someone please help. I dont want to abandon this product because of a migration problem. All I need to migrate is a bunch of products. How difficul...

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

I don't have MS Publisher, how can I view a .pub file?
Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view the ..pub file? Thanks, Mike Archangel Get the sender to re-send it in .pdf format, go and buy Publisher for yourself.. there is no viewer available.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/User "Archangel" <Archangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4CF3827-F640-4ECD-AB52-F93CA89934A5@microsoft.com... > Someone sent me a .pub file and I don't have Publisher. How can I view > the > .pub file? > > Thanks, > > Mike ...

How to change icon for my application

CRM 4 and MOSS Document Library Integration
Hi I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document library /site in MOSS (SharePoint). Does anyone know of any good blogs/guides i can following to achieve this. I am not really interested in buy add on's/connectors. Many Thanks Newbie http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/archive/2008/04/11/sharepoint-3-0-document-libraries-crm.aspx Oldie "Newbie" <NewBie@newbie.com> wrote in message news:%23d2J$bTVJHA.4948@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document > library /site in MO...

How to change newsgroup message font

CRM data migration 10-13-04
Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another? I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be geared more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf tables "manually". Thanks, Matt Matt wrote: > Is there an easy way to migrate data from one CRM server to another? > > I have looked through the Data Migration toolkit, but it seems to be geared > more towards migrating Goldmine/Act/etc to CRM, by populating the cdf tables > "manually". > > Thanks, > Matt You need to use Redeployme...

Change a formula to an acual number

CRM Mobile installation issues
Hi, We have a CRM server with separate SQL server (2005 SP1). When we install the CRM Mobile the services fail to start. The event log indicates the server is trying to connect to the CRM databases with NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON. We have checked the CRM Mobile implementation guide without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the reply Michael. Where is this configured? The SQL instance has got the access for the server account to this DB....but it doesn't look like it is using it. "Michael Langdon" wrote: > I would say that you are trying to con...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...