Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router

I Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router, this message appear
after typing the CRM server name  and CRM web site.

"One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is
invalid or you do not have administrator privilages on
that server.Make sure that all servers are running
properly and try again.".

I think that is a security problem, my boss was hosting
domains with the Exchange server, now i cannot install
the Router.

What to do?

 please help.
0
Nepdy
12/27/2004 9:25:40 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

the best way to install the Exchange Email Router is, to have domain admin
rights. The Exchange server must be in the same domain as your MSCRM server
is. Does the command nslookup work from the Exchang to the MSCRM server and
the other way around? To you have firewalls between your servers? If yes,
please open the following ports as minimum:

CRM Server - Port 80 or 8080 (These are commonly used ports, but with CRM
v1.2 you can specify another open port)
SQL Server - Port 1433
AD - Port 389
SSL - Port 443

Domain Controller
TCP Ports (21)
53 Domain Name Server
88 Kerberos
135 DCE endpoint resolution
139 NETBIOS Session Service
389 Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
445 Microsoft-DS
464 Kpasswd
593 HTTP RPC Ep Map
636 ldap protocol over TLS/SSL
Random Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) / TIP 2
1046-1049 (random) Intersite Messaging Service (ismserv.exe)
Random MSTask.exe
Random DNS intersite
Random File Replication Service (Ntfrs.exe)
Random Distributed File System
3268 Microsoft Global Catalog
3269 Microsoft Global Catalog with LDAP/SSL
3372 Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) / TIP 2

Exchange
TCP Ports
25 Simple Mail Transfer
80 World Wide Web HTTP
110 Post Office Protocol - Version 3
135 DCE endpoint resolution
139 NETBIOS Session Service
143 Internet Message Access Protocol
443 HTTP protocol over TLS/SSL
445 Microsoft-DS
593 HTTP RPC Ep Map
691 MS Exchange Routing
993 imap4 protocol over TLS/SSL
995 pop3 protocol over TLS/SSL
1032 (random) Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) / TIP 2
1060 (random) MStask.exe
1063 - 8400 (random) Exchange mad.exe, emsmta.exe, store.exe
1077 Inetinfo.exe
1078 Inetinfo.exe
1151 Inetinfo.exe
1216 Inetinfo.exe
3372 Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) / TIP 2
3389 Terminal Services
7224 Inetinfo.exe (local Web-based administration)
7942 Inetinfo.exe
7943 Inetinfo.exe

--
Ich hoffe, das hilft / I hope, this helps.

Freundliche Gr�sse,
Alfred G�bel (MS)

(Microsoft kann f�r die Richtigkeit und Vollst�ndigkeit der Inhalte in
dieser Newsgroup keine Haftung �bernehmen.)

"Nepdy E Gomez" <ngomez@ofinet.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router, this message appear
> after typing the CRM server name  and CRM web site.
>
> "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is
> invalid or you do not have administrator privilages on
> that server.Make sure that all servers are running
> properly and try again.".
>
> I think that is a security problem, my boss was hosting
> domains with the Exchange server, now i cannot install
> the Router.
>
> What to do?
>
> please help.

0
Alfred

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Javamail and Exchange
Not sure if this is where I ought to post but... We have a Java application that sends emails out through out Exchange 2003 server. It's a standard SMTP mail format. What we have noticed is the Java app can send anywhere from 10 to 50 messages before it recieves a 421 message from the SMTP engine. This causes the Java connection to reset and we think we are losing mail. Is there anything configuration wise that could be causing Exchange to send the 421? -Patrick ...

Is CRM a good tool for marketing list management?
In conversation, the question came up on whether or not CRM is a good tool for marketing list management. One of the main concerns is that the by loading hundreds of accounts and thousands of contacts into the database, performance will degrade. (Currently we have about 360 companies and about 800 contacts.) -- Med On May 23, 3:39 pm, Medardo Lacayo <MedardoLac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In conversation, the question came up on whether or not CRM is a good tool > for marketing list management. One of the main concerns is that the by > loading hundreds of ac...

Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2007 Inbox sub-folders disappear...
I have several users that create sub-folders under their inbox on the Exchange 2007 server. The users are running Outlook 2007. Sporadically the sub-folders will disappear. We have been unable to retrieve them in any way. We have opened a ticket with Microsoft and after two days of troubleshooting we were told that it must have been "user error". The problem continues to occur and I have seen other posts explaining the same situation. Any ideas? You can use a tool like the MAPI Editor Tool to see if the folders are still in the mailbox. They may still exist but hidden...

My IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access the...

Value Pak Installer

Exchange Contacts list
I maintain the contact info for my old Air Force Pilot Training group. I would like to send that info to a couple other pilots so they can have a backup listing. They use Outlook also. What would be the best way to do that? I've tried going into Contacts and choosing import/export but the export options don't include the basic format that Outlook uses. Mail merge seems to be for sending mass mailings. There may be an easier way than this, but . . . Create a PST file (if using 2007, make sure the PST file is 2000 compatible), Copy the contacts folder to the PST file, Emai...

Unable to access different views within CRM
My client is using Windows XP Pro with Internet Explorer 6. She can log onto the web-client and access my opportunties, my contacts, my leads etc. When she attempts to change views i.e. all opportunities she receives an error message 'an error has occured, please contact your system admin'. Please help!!!! ...

Exchange 2003 ESM errors
when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System Manager I am receiving the following error; The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated; tim Tim, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282125 E "TimW" <tim.watson@republink.com> wrote in message news:05a501c3c34e$ca07a570$a101280a@phx.gbl... > when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System > Manager I am receiving the following error; &...

Using TabTag with Exchange mailbox
I am trying to get TabTag to operate on the contact, task and calendar folders in my Microsoft Exchange mailbox. The only portion of the Exchange server to which I have access is the mailbox. How would I do this? I am currently using the free, single-user version of TabTag and have no objection to buying the paid version if that's what it takes. Many thanks. Perhaps you should ask the good folks at TabTag?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jum...

HELP. CRM Authentication
The installation went well. But I cant open the CRMwebiste. Anytime, I get this error message: "Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Also, in CRM Deployment manager, I cant work on user manage. The error message says: "The server http://crmserver:8080/mscrmservices is nt responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient priviled...

Installation #4

CRM Cannot Go Online -- Button Doesn't Work
CRM Go-Onlie Button Doesn't Work . I have a client whose go-online button doesnt' work. We are running CRM 3.0 on Rollup 1 and service pack 2 with Office 2003. We do have an exchange server 2007. Thank you, Tishaa When you say the button doesn't work, do you mean that clicking on the button produces no result, or that errors occur during the Go Online process? If clicking the button produces no result, try opening Advanced Find or a new phone call record from the toolbar. If those also don't work, then check to make sure the CRM add-in is not disabled: in Outlo...

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

POP3 Clients with Exchange Mailboxes
Hi, I have Exchange 2k3 environment. Now I have to add new users with mailboxes. These users cannot use standard connectivity. They will need to use pop3 accounts on my exchange server. Furthermore these users have user accounts in a child domain of the domain where the exchange sits. These users NEED to have mailboxes in exchange for logging purposes. The exchange server needs to pickup mail for these users externally and deliver it to the users mailbox. When sending it should do the same? Any pointers on how to setup this? Kind regards david In news:OzZqocf7GHA.568@TK2MSFTNGP05....

Problem uninstalling CRM for Outlook
Hi, I am having a problem when uninstalling the CRM for Outlook Toolbar. When I log onto the machine as the user who installed the CRM toolbar, I receive an error "This action is valid for products that are currently installed". We did have to delete the NT profile of the user which installed CRM toolbar, so I assume this is related to this problem. Thanks for your help! -Mike ...

how to configure exchange server????
Hello I'm running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 Enterprise server. I am looking at installation and configuration exchange server for 150 users in our organization. I am looking at installation, configuration and setup all user mailbox in the same server. Below is server hardware configuration: Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz (2 Processors) 6 GB ECC SDRAM 2 x 73.4 GB � Operating Systems 2 x 73.4 GB � Transaction Logs 6 x 73 .4 GB - (4 data, 1 parity and 1 hot swap) Domain Registration done by ISP. I have been researching some documentation on installation and configuration exchange server an...

CRM SBS install error