Cannot display reports : wrong url generated

Hi,
after a server HW crash, we recovered after hours of downtime. Now we have
"sqlserver" SQL Server 2005 with SRS and "crm" front-end.
We're fighting with report pages not shown.
URL called is
"http://sqlserver/Reportserver?%2fOrganization+Name_MSCRM%2fAccount

Reports list shows fine but for any report, we get this wrong URL construct.
The registry SQLRSServerURL entry is http://sqlserver/Reportserver
I've tried to set a host header on reporting web site on sqlserver without
success.

No error in crm events log nor in sqlserver one.
Reporting services is working fine on sqlserver and Reporting Services
Configuration Manager is all green.
CRM server's application pool domain user is granted access to crm reports
area.

The CRM 3.0 Diagnostic tool reports no error; the reportserver AppPool user
has a spn for http on sqlserver.

So: no error nowehere but a wrong URL

Any clue?
Thanks in advance,
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

Non-Delivery Reports for External email senders
My Exchange 2003 Server only sends NDRs to internal email senders. External email senders who mis-type email addresses get nothing delivered back. My Bad mail folder is empty but the mail queue is full with stuff trying to leave the server. How can I make the external mail servers get their non-deliverable reports. I have Recipient policy set to check users in active directory and enabled in the SMTP virtual server. Make sure everything is enabled, use this article as a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=294757 Nue "David A" <DavidA@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Excel Report Builder Publish Report to File
When I publish a report to file, my 'Create Data Connection' is checked and grayed out. Why would it be grayed out? I'm tinkering with the idea of publishing a static report. In other words, I would control when the report is updated. Any thoughts? Thank you. ...

crystal report error 07-14-04
when i try to open a built in reports witch come with CRM it gives an error "Object doesn't support this property or method " the page of the report is displayed and the tools above appear normaly but in the body of the report the page is blank and this massage appear "Object doesn't support this property or method " anyone have an idea or saw this before? thanks in advance ...

MO Traveler Report\Phantoms
GP 10 with Manufacturing I have a finished good BOM that contains a handful of components and 5 sub-assemblies. Of the 5 subs, 4 are phantom and one is a regular BOM. All of my components are set to issue from “Stock” and issue to “Assembly”. The primary routing for the FG has 3 labor sequences (WC: Assembly > Tune > Test). When I create a Manufacturing Order and then print the Traveler Report with Components, I am not getting everything I would expect to see on the report. I am not seeing the components of the Phantom Sub Assemblies. Shouldn’t I see these items? Also, one ...

Purchase Order Generator
Customer would like to setup Order Multiples for PO Generator. There is an option on the Item Vendor Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Vendors) and on the Item Resource Planning Maintenance window (Cards-Inventory-Item Resource Planning). However when generating purchase orders the system does not look at either of these quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link...

Linking linked sub reports to a linked Report
I have a report, report A, located in folder A location. I have a linked report of Report A, located in folder B location. I have a sub report, sub report A, located in folder A location. I have a linked sub report of sub report A, located in folder location b. Linked Report A works to an extent when its in Location B, but all of its sub reports are not working. (Error: Subreport could not be shown.) When you go into sub report A in location B and run it as a "report" and it works just fine, so the report works, it just doesn't like being a linked sub report ...

How to select & display distinct values

Stapling Reports
Hi, Does anybody have any experience on how to get an Access report to staple the pages in a group together? Is there an API in the printer driver? Regards Bj=F8rn A bit printer-specific, no? Most printers don't even do stapling. "Bj�rn" <bjornsuneandersen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1185866091.590436.146060@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... Hi, Does anybody have any experience on how to get an Access report to staple the pages in a group together? Is there an API in the printer driver? Regards Bj�rn As Baz points out, stapling is a function of the printer....

Display Time in Outlook

Extra Page In Report
Hello, I am having a bit of an issue with a report that I have. The report consists of a main report with two sub reports which may or may not appear, depending on certain criteria. The issue is that I will often have a blank page at the end of the report with just the footer showing. I have tried adjusting the widths and heights and confirmed that they are not the problem. Has anybody encountered this problem before? If so, what steps were taken to remedy the situation. Any help is well appreciated. Dave Duffy I'm not an expert but you might try the following. If the number ...

Po Variance Report
I their a report that will show a variance based on current cost and cost recieved on PO? crossover wrote: > I their a report that will show a variance based on current cost and cost > recieved on PO? you can add a calc. column based on item.cost and po.price cod Would I have to run that report before i commit the changes to inventory? "cod" wrote: > crossover wrote: > > I their a report that will show a variance based on current cost and cost > > recieved on PO? > > you can add a calc. column based on item.cost and po.price > > cod >...

PK and FK Displayed

Layaway report #4
I might just be missing it, but does RMS/HQ have a report which gives a date of payments a customer made on his layaways? They don't show up as purchases. Also, I'm looking for a report which would give me inventory valuation as of a certain date (like 12/31/07). A couple of taxing authorities need that information! Jennifer This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D6_01C8C24B.D14142F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jennifer, http://tinyurl.com/42qqo for Layaway Payments includ...

Maximum of tables that allow to link a report in Report Writer?
Which is the I number maximum of tables that allow to link a report in Report Writer? 15 "Richard Padilla" wrote: > Which is the I number maximum of tables that allow to link a report in > Report Writer? > > > ...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Substitue user message in place of system-generated error message
There are often times when I would like to isuue my own error message in place of a system generated error message. A good example would be when a message appears that indication a referential integrity violation or cascading delete warning. I would like to customize these error messages and warnings for my user. Is it possible to do this? Thanks, Gerry Goldberg yep you can do this in most cases in VB code. should be lots of resources online, here is one: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-23a.html If you let Access automatically program a command button by going through the wiza...

request for report HELP
HI, i would like to ask if someone can help me with a report I need some thing like this (category) (transfer out) (ItemDescription) (Purchase) (qty sold) (qty,available) xyz 10 pcs Kean juice, 120pcs 30pcs 80pcs and also to be able to drill down to each individual item. Please help! HI TOMMy what about the date criteria do you need this or whole report i think i have ever send you couple reports aren't they fulfil your requirements. What about the transfer in. "tommy" wrote: > HI, i would like to ask if someo...

GRNI report not balancing with GL
Anyone else had a problem with the GRNI anaylsis report not balancing? ...

Stop displaying a line