Cannot add user to CRM

I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when
it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I wonder
why!?
I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD,
right?
  If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I would
surely appreciate that!!!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM deployment manager will not display certain categories of users - eg if
they have been migrated from NT domains or Novel NDS without passwords.
Search the group archives for UserAccountControl

"Martijn van Halen" <MartijnvanHalen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:713780B9-BDD2-4378-84F2-90D15244037A@microsoft.com...
>I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when
> it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I
> wonder
> why!?
> I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD,
> right?
>  If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I
> would
> surely appreciate that!!!

0
Peter
6/7/2005 9:53:43 PM
Thank you Peter,
  That should be helpful!

"Peter Lynch" wrote:

> CRM deployment manager will not display certain categories of users - eg if
> they have been migrated from NT domains or Novel NDS without passwords.
> Search the group archives for UserAccountControl
>

> "Martijn van Halen" <MartijnvanHalen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:713780B9-BDD2-4378-84F2-90D15244037A@microsoft.com...
> >I have trouble adding user to the CRM. I have 50 users in AD, however, when
> > it comes to adding user in CRM, I can only choose from 15 of them. I
> > wonder
> > why!?
> > I suppose I should be able to pick from all 50 users whoever is in the AD,
> > right?
> >  If anyone have any clue on this problem and give me some feedback, I
> > would
> > surely appreciate that!!!

Using CRM Application Pool for Custom ASP.NET application
Hi All I am having 2 server based CRM configuration set that is CRM database is on other server, My intallation on multi server went well and CRM is working fine. I have asp.net application which also uses the same database server as CRM and it is deployed on CRM web server. I have added this ASP.NET application to the Application Pool that CRM is using so that I don't have problem in Connecting to Database server however though CRM is able to connect to the database my ASP.NET application is not getting trusted connection on sql server. What am i doing wrong here? Do I have to ...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Open .msi files as a Limited User by using RUNAS ; [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Msi.Package\shell\runas\command] @=hex(2):22,00,25,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,52,00,6f, 00,6f,00,74,\ 00,25,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,74,00,65,00,6d,00,33,00,32,00,5c, 00,6d,00,\ 73,00,69,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,63,00,2e, 00,65,00,78,00,65,00,22,00,20,00,2f,\ 00,69,00,20,00,22,00,25,00,31,00,22,00,20,00,25,00,2a,00,00,00 That's all very well, but it's not magic! You will still need the correct password of a valid user profile on that machine, tha...

CRM Mobile Express 10-16-07
Hi all! I have completed the setup for CRM Mobile Express. I have the icon for mobile configuration in the CRM website but am unable to access the configuration. In the setup it stated that I should use a different TCP port than the one used for the original CRM site, so I used port 8080. I have check the setup configuration twice and it seems to be correct. The error I´m receiving is (translated from German): The server application is not available. The web application from this web server is not available at the moment. Click in the web browser on "refresh" in ord...

How do I move an Exchange mailbox from one user to another?
I'm new to Exchange and my first task proved to be a bit more than I could chew: One of my users, lets call her Annie, has two NT accounts in my domain: AnnieA and AnnieB. AnnieA has email address AnnieA@MyDomain.com and AnnieB doesn't have email. Now I want to remove account AnnieA and let AnnieB inherit AnnieA's email address and mail box. How do I do this? Thanks! /Carl What version of Exchange? In 5.5 you can just go to the mailbox properties and change the user account associated with the mailbox. In 2000 you use ADU&C to right click >exchange tasks >remove mai...

Add on

Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router
I Cannot Install Crm Exchange Router, this message appear after typing the CRM server name and CRM web site. "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator privilages on that server.Make sure that all servers are running properly and try again.". I think that is a security problem, my boss was hosting domains with the Exchange server, now i cannot install the Router. What to do? please help. Hi, the best way to install the Exchange Email Router is, to have domain admin rights. The Exchange server must be in the same dom...

Detect username or user attributes with client script.
Is there a piece of code I can use on the client side that will either: A. detect the users security role or an attribute of the user or B. detect the users username I'm looking to make certain fields read-only based on the user. We have about 5 users that should not have access to change half of the fields under cases. I want to be able to do the following in the onload event: If username = Bob, field 1.readonly = true or If UserAttribute = Foo, Field1.readonly = true You and me both. From what I understand, this data cannot be exposed through the JScript methods currently supporte...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

CRM 3.0 02-16-06
Is it possible to customize Emails and/or Email Templates to allow attachments? -- ScubaFreak5891 Hi Cheryl, Try and have a look at the add-in from Opportunity Solutions called Email-Manager It will do exactly what you are asking for - directly from outlook. Kind regards Kenneth "Cheryl" wrote: > Is it possible to customize Emails and/or Email Templates to allow > attachments? > -- > ScubaFreak5891 ...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

MS CRM Certification question

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

CRM 3.0 Outlook Laptop Client Crashes
We are evaluating CRM in connection with the Ourlook Laptop Client. First it worked quite fine, after a while the Client cant go offline anymore. Syncronisation with Outlook works fine, but as I try to go offline, the sync proces workes fine for the first moment, then it tries to connect to the local Offline DB and after a while it crashes. In the event log I get the following entry: An error occurred during Offline Synchronization. Try going offline again, or restart Microsoft Outlook. DoSyncMetabaseIds() failed with exception Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Failed to start or connect t...

user not in GAL
Hello, On my network i have 1 exchange 2003 server (this is also DC,GC) Now, i installed a second exchange 2003 server ( member) I want to move all mailboxes to the new server. After that i want to uninstall my first exchange server. The problem i have: I cannot see the user anymore in the Global Address List after i moved the users mailbox to my new server. Any help? Remember, Exchange isn't responsible for the directory anymore. But I'd take a guess that the Offline Address Book hasn't been rebuilt since you moved the user. Wait a day and see if it becomes happy. If you ...