Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book

I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0).  I have installed the CRM
using Outlook 2003 client.
When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the
CRM contacts option but I get an information message.  Message reads "The
Address list could not be displayed.  The action could not be completed".
What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for
addressing mail?

0
adrian
6/8/2006 2:22:22 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

E-Mail Address with French Characters
I attempting to create an e-mail adrress with French=20 caharacters (Fran=E7oise), but it will not allow the =E7=20 character. I keep getting an Invalid Character error=20 message. How can I create this e-mail address? Thank you. Jim itest@colorlabcosmetics.com "Jim" <itest@colorlabcosmetics.com> wrote: >I attempting to create an e-mail adrress with French >caharacters (Fran�oise), but it will not allow the � >character. I keep getting an Invalid Character error >message. > >How can I create this e-mail address? I don't think that trying to use...

Vacation Request Approval Outlook
Is it possible to have the results of a calendar invite sent to someone other than the sender? I would like to automate this process: I send a vacation request via calendar invite in outlook to three of my supervisors and my manager. My supervisors will then approve (or deny) my request but would like the response to go automatically to my manager thus informing everyone on the invite list. I'm guessing it could be done through vba but i'm a little rusty now. any ideas??? Thanks in advance. You have the option of having replies sent to someone other than yourse...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

using paid servers with Outlook Express.
I've been using news.eternal-september.org, a free text server with Outlook Express. Does giganews work with Outlook Express? Can Outlook Express deal with binary newsgroups? Should I use a different news program like Forte Agent? I have a very old version of Forte Agent, but I like having my newsgroups right there by my email. Oops. I should have posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Including Ship To Address 'User Defined' fields on SOP Invoice.
How do I include the Ship To 'User defined 1 and 2 fields' on an Invoice? The ship to is defined on the customer maintenance card and differs from the Select Address Code for the customer ('PRIMARY' vs. 'SHPTO'). I can retrieve the Ship To Address line 1 thru 3 using the RW_AddressLine1 .... RW_AddressLine3 functions. However I can not determine how to retrieve other data maintained under this Address ID from the Customer Address Table. How do I achieve this? That's because the User Defined fields you are looking for are in the Customer Master Address tab...

Outlook Express(6.0) INBOX Problem
I have a problem with M.S Outlook Express where I appear to have ten messages permanantly stuck in my INBOX.No matter how many times I try to access them or do a send/receive they remain "stuck" in there.I think this may have something to do with my McAfee Internet suite(8.0) which I have just had to reinstall.I have tried disabling all elements of Mcafee in case one of these is inhibiting the "release of my O.E INBOX , but still no joy.Do I have to reinstall Outlook EXpress and if so will I lose all my e mails etc.I can in the mean time send and receive E mails as per normal a...

Outlook signature moves after sending
I have a user with Outlook 2002 with a signature which moves up above the message text of the email after it is sent. The signature is from an rtf file and this only happens with plain text messages. He'll type his message then insert the signature after the text. After the email is sent, and you check the Sent Items copy, the message text has been placed below the signature. The email looks fine before it's sent. I tried creating a new signature for him and it still does it. ...

Access

Outlook 2003 setup
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo account? Ta. Check out this site: http://www.ypopsemail.com/ "cameleonkelle" <cameleonkelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA06750-130F-44EA-B114-063B88DC6FC9@microsoft.com... > Thanks for the help so far, everyone. > Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo > account? > Ta. ...

access mail on WEB

Money 2003 password problems
Hi, I run Windows XP and Money 2003. I recently moved all my "c:\documents and settings" to another drive, which involved me having to make registry changes so windows knew where the "My documents" and "Shared Documents" had moved to. Everything worked fine, although I had some problems with MS money after the move so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again (the exact same version). Since I have reinstalled it, the password I used to use to open my money file is not recognised. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct password. I tried using salv.exe to...

X-Axis @ 0 wont work (PIC INCLUDED)
I have a dual y-axis graph... one series has negative values and causes the x-axis to move... ive tried using the "x-axis @ 0" but it doesnt work office XP PIC: http://www.ironchefbadass.com/www/chart.jpg the only way i can get it to sort of look right is if i play with the minimum value for the left hand y-axis.. there has to be a real way todo it right... thanx guys -- scrupul0us ------------------------------------------------------------------------ scrupul0us's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14184 View this thread: http://w...

Anyone actually get CRM Mobile working yet?
I've been tasked to try and get CRM Mobile working on our Development network. I've installed the SW, I've followed the prompts. If you know CRM Mobile, the statement "I can even see the ssCERDA site" means something. <big grin> Problem is, I'm using my boss's new PDA/Cell phone combination. When we install, we get errors on almost all components: "The program you have installed may not display properly because it was designed for a previous version of Windows Mobile software" After that, it sorta installs, but then when we try to connect we...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Will CRM 3.0 support SFO under Citrix
CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen Last I heard, it will, but only for online use. Of course, what happens between now and RTM is to be determined. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:48:04 -0700, "mortennp" <mortennp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen ...

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

OUTLOOK #47
Just installed a new SBS 2000 server and installed Outlook 2002 to each workstation. Previously each workstation used a login name (say Fred)and used Outlook Express 6, but with Outlook we are accessing work-stations with new user Id's in Windows 2000. How do I get the new login using Oulook 2002 to import the old login name Outlook Express 6 address books? I think you'd have to get the current user account's incarnation of OE to recognize the address book first then import into Outlook. See if this site has any help in that regard: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ "Ian...

Outlook crash when open shared calendar
Hi, We run Exchange 2007 with Outlook 2007 as client. Outlook will crash no matter which desktop user A log into when open user B's shared calendar, but user A is able to open other people's shared calendar fine. This problem can be repeated on different desktops. On same desktop, some user can open user B's shared calendar, but Outlook crash for others. It's very weird. It's seems something to do with the user's account, but cannot figure out what's the problem with the user account. So far only user B’s calendar will cause Outlook crush. I got ...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19