Can you use Crystal Standard to create reports in MS CRM?

If the Standard version of Crystal 9.2.2 doesn't allow for report creation,
which version is required?  Thanks for the help
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"astuartmills" <astuartmills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If the Standard version of Crystal 9.2.2 doesn't allow for report
> creation,
> which version is required?  Thanks for the help

Either Crystal Developer or Crystal Professional

Julian

0
Julian
6/13/2005 6:34:56 PM
Hi Julian,
Thank you for the follow up.

"Julian Sharp" wrote:

> "astuartmills" <astuartmills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > If the Standard version of Crystal 9.2.2 doesn't allow for report
> > creation,
> > which version is required?  Thanks for the help
>
> Either Crystal Developer or Crystal Professional
>
> Julian

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

Sending/exporting Outlook Contacts for use in another computer
I want to send the Outlook Contacts address book from my desktop to use in my laptop. Can it be as simple as copying the whole address book file and replacing the laptop Contacts address book with the new one? Thanks. Bob There is no separate "address book" file. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com...

Can not Customize Leads View

Manually creating a replica
I have followed the article on TechNet on How to Manually Create a Replica but I'm not sure if I did it wrong or if what I'm experiencing is normal. At one of my sites, I have about 500MB of data that I would like to protect. I have followed the steps to manually create the replica but when I start the consistency check, the consistency check transfered all 500MB of data that I already imported! Did I do something wrong? I thought the purpose of manually importing the data is so that the initial replica doesn't go over the WAN. Thanks, Mike Ok. I figured out wh...

report summary
In Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe & Business, I want to print up a page print of the account list as of the date shown in the left hand corner, usually todays date. However, when I request print page, The printed copy always comes out as of the first of the month. Therefore, I can't get a "as of" report of all the account shown in the account list. What am I doing wrong? your posting to the wrong group try microsoft.public.money "doverovr@aol.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b78b01c4378a$abd31b10$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 into MS Publisher
I am trying to get a school to move to Microsoft products. They currently do all of their newsletters and certificates in Adobe Pagemaker. How do I get these files imported into MS Publisher 2003? Is there a 3rd party tool that can do this? Has this not been requested before Any help will be appreciated. The only way you can do it is via the ClipBoard. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

CRM 3.0 and embedded images
I have two issues in CRM that relate to how CRM works with embedded images or how CRM works with embedded images. First issue is that when I use an enbedded image in my Outlook signature, I get an error that the email cannot be promoted to CRM so I can either send the email without tracking it in CRM or I can remove the signature and then it works. Second issues is that when people reply to an email that is being tracked in CRM via a tracking token, if there are any images or pictures in the reply then the email is no longer tracked in CRM. You manually have to add the reply email t...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Sychronizing Report and Parameter Form
How can I get a Report to Open a Paramenter form with the same record referenced? I just can't seem to get it. I have tried everything! Can someone please help me with this. Thank you. On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:24:03 -0800, TotallyConfused wrote: > How can I get a Report to Open a Paramenter form with the same record > referenced? I just can't seem to get it. I have tried everything! Can > someone please help me with this. Thank you. A Parameter Form is a form into which you enter a query's parameters. The query is used as the report's record source. It nee...

Can (or how can) I do this

MS CRM Out look Clinet
I have istalled MS CRM Outlook client on windows 2000, I am using office 2003. All installation went thru fine. But when I launch my e-mail client, there is a error message "There is a prolem in communication Microsoft CRM Server. The Server might be unavailable. Try again later. Contact your system administrator." I dont see the CRM button from outlook view. Please let me know, how can I resolve this. Thanks Patric You did actually install the server software on a separate server didn't you?.. "pat" wrote: > I have istalled MS CRM Outlook client on window...

Can not archive