Can't create an account to account relationship in the account ent

Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists?
Can you not have duplicate relationships?  Thanks in advance for the
clarification.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists?
Yes.

> Can you not have duplicate relationships?
Yes, you cannot have duplicate relationships in this manner.

To do this you need to use the Relationships/Relationship Roles
functionality, where you can pretty much do any kind of relationship between
clients (ie accounts and contacts.)

HTH,
R.

"GoodByeGoldmine" wrote:

> Is this because the default (Parent Account) relationship already exists?
> Can you not have duplicate relationships?  Thanks in advance for the
> clarification.

Create user Wizard / Login Control
Good Evening everyone, Just wondering if someone can help with my problem. I created an ASP website using VB ( all in VS 2008), I created a Create User page and added a Create User Wizard Control, and I also created a second page that has a Login Control, once logged in the user is redirected to a Members page. Eveything works fine on the computer I created this on and it works on every computer I have copied it to and worked on thru VS. I wanted to put on a webserver to view in actual production, I just copied the folder with solution and all other files onto a flash drive ...

Two accounts
I run a small business. I use money 2004 to kept my accounts up to date. I have both my accounts and the business running in money with no problems. I have a pocket pc with money installled. I have my accounts downloaded to my pda and would like to download my business accounts. When I try to download the business it replaces my account. Is it not possible to have both accounts running on my pda? ...

cannot create new fields in CRM
Hi There, we are having issue wher we can no longer add new attributes, we get the error message saying "An error has occoured, for more information contact your administrator." As far as we know we haven't done anything that could have caused it, we are running small business server 2003 and CRM version 3.0 Rgds, Kyaw is the System Customizer role deleted? if it is, add the role back using the script found here: http://groups.google.com.sg/group/microsoft.public.crm.developer/browse_thread/thread/826a19aab8ff173a/80d124150a51875c?lnk=st&q=mscrm+customizer+role+de...

Error creating dates
I can't create new dates in Microsoft Outlook Calendary When i do double click nothing happens... Any idea? Thanks in advance. Reboot your computer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Virgulilla asked: | I can't create new dates in Microsoft Outlook Calendary | | When i do double click nothing happens... | Any idea? | | Thanks in advance. ...

Quick create 08-05-03
When you create a new activity from a user's home page, you have the option to choose the recipient of this activity. When you select the magnifying glass to choose the recipient, the subsequent screen has a button to create a "New" entity. However, when you select this the "Quick Create" screen which comes up does not have any fields to fill out to create the entity. Is anyone else seeing this? Is this functionality not available yet? Thanks! It does work fine for me (I see all of my Business Required and Business Recommended adding a new recipient defined as...

EXCEL, I want to create a series of calendars with dates marked f.
I have a list of all our maintenance requirements in excel. I need to produce a series of calendar check sheets with reminders of when each maintenance function is required. I have daily, weekly, quaterly, etc. I need to produce the calendars and post them for operator signature each month. Is there a better tool for this? ...

Max Customers Accounts in CRM 1.2
One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small and Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation to Millions. Or Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ? Regards, JZ There is no defined maximum.. The key is sizing the SQL server appropriately. Especialyl with CRM not supporting clustered SQL servers. I know there are companies out there that have implemented (or are in the process of implementing) installs for > 1,000 users. Matt Parks MVP - Micr...

printing account register #3
how do you print the register, or as specific section of it, is it possible. I', wondering if I have made a significant mistake with this product In microsoft.public.money, puzzled wrote: >how do you print the register, or as specific section of >it, is it possible. File->Print will print the register you are viewing. If you print to a pseudo printer such as cutepdf or pdf995, you can print the pages you want to paper. Often it is best to customize a report and to print that. Is there a way to limit your print to reconciled transactions within a specified date range? ...

relationship with multiple tables
Hello and thanks for the help. I am using OFfice Xp. Ihave a db with 3 tables. All are correctlly related. When I put all three tables in the query I am not able to change any data. Can NOT add, delete or modify any records. The add new records button is grayed out. What's going on? How do I get to use the data in these tables. Here are the specifics. Student Table -- Primary Key SSN related to the Contacts table with a one-to-one relationship with SSN Contacts Table -- Primary Key SSN -- it is the secondary table to the Student table with the SSN primary key. It is also related to the...

Smartlist
We need to link Analytical Accounting Module with the Year-To-Date Transaction Open Table. Right now, the link are as follow: aaGLAssign => aaGLDist => AAGLHdr => Year-To-Date Transaction Open Table The last link is done via the Journal Entry Number field. Now this cause each transaction to be presented multiple times. This problem is mitigated by using the Summary Smartlist Option (Group By). But it seems Excel Report Builder does not have the "Summary Smartlist + Group By" feature Is there a better way to do this without using SQL? Many thanks, Mike Michael,...

System Mailbox Account is missing.
Exchange 2003 Sp2 on fully patched win2k3 sp1 server. In a mixed mode single site /org exchange org with 3 front end exchange 2003 servers, 9 back end servers and 1 owa server and 10 exchange 5.5 servers. The System mailbox AD account on some of the store's is being deleted. I've found KB article 316622 about how to recreate it but this has happend before about 3 weeks ago. The KB article does not go into a cause, other than saying that its corroupt or missing....does anyone know what is causing this? tiny... One thing forgot to mention there are 3 storage group's with ...

Add New User but no Mailbox created
To anyone be able to assist, We are running Windows Small Business Server 2003. I have added a user in Active Directory Users and Computers. It is possible to log onto the Domain as the new user. My problems are that:- 1. When the new user starts Outlook the Outlook Setup Wizard starts. The new user enters their Mailbox name and presses "Check Name". Outlook advises:- "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list." also 2. The new user does not appear in the "Global Address List". If however I check the &quo...

Deleting Exchange user accounts & Home folders
Hi, When deleting an Exchange user in ESM would it automatically delete the mapped home folder for that user (mapped in the Profile tab)? We currently create a folder in a shared datastore folder so that each user can save work on the server Personally, I feel deleting an exchange user account will not delete the home folder. I guess I will have to delete the home folder manually? Thanks, PL You are correct - it will not delete the home folder. Instead of doing it manually you could probably find or create a cleanup script to run once in a while that removes the orphaned folders. ...

create a form that collects parameters
Hi, i need a form where we search for a detail and the result should be published in the bottom, based on the result the user will decide what to do next in acess 2007. i refered the link below http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100963141033.aspx#form_param in this some mistake is there in the macro can somebody help me out. if any template for search form is available please let me know. thank you, -- Kalai Maybe something like this: http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut08.htm This could be very helpful too: http://www.fontstuff.com/access/acctut06.htm Al...

Creating multiple hyperlinks created in 1 cell.
Is it possible to create more than 1 hyperlink per cell in a worksheet? I need to be able to link to multiple documents. If you're willing to cheat a bit. You can add two rectangles (formatted nicely to hide the borders) over the cell, you can assign different links to each. pjfandejf wrote: > > Is it possible to create more than 1 hyperlink per cell in a worksheet? I > need to be able to link to multiple documents. -- Dave Peterson ...

Create and customize axis on all sides of charts
It would be very helpful, especially for large charts, to be able to define/create an axis for all sides of the chart. Currently you can only have a secondary axis if you have multiple data sets in the chart, but it would be great if you were able to have the chart print the secondary axis even with a single data set. If this was possible, it would make sense to have each axis be independent of the others, allowing for custom scale, units, formatting, etc. We have several professors asking for this feature, and currently they have to kludge the chart to get it. For the sake of my ow...

Can I create Outlook Distribution List from Access database?
Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already stored in an Access database. I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, but would like to send the same email to several of the email addresses in one go. yes you can http://library.cortland.edu/tps/materials/distributionlistaccess.pdf Jan Main wrote: >Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already >stored in an Access database. >I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, >but would like to s...

don't want birthdays created automtically in my calendar
HI, It's very anoing that outlook automatically creates birthdays in he calendar for every single contact. Can that be prevented? Allan ...

outlook xp account settings
in outlook 2000 there was a way to back up account information via the tools>accounts, i often have to switch computers and am looking for a way to do the same thing in outlook xp ...

ERROR: Combining GL Accounts with Professional Services Tools Libr
Accounts modify okay; but during a combine single account or an ‘import’ multiple account combine, the following appears and terminates the session: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can not alter replicated object ‘[dbo].[RM00101]’to ‘with encrypted’.[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted. Has anyone ever experienced this and found a solution? Thanks in advance… Dirk ...

Creating new excel docs with links
Hello, I was wondering if I can do the below with links in excel: I want to create an application that will read an excel file that contains the names of students in a course and creates a new excel file for each of the students based on the source file. The name of each new excel file should be the name of the student. I know I can create new worksheet and then link the cells between the source file and the new file. However, can I somehow have the link create a brand new excel file with the name of the contents of the cell the link is in? For example, if I have a cell in a source fil...

Outlook 2002 won't work with my SBCGLOBAL.NET account
I just got DSL service with SBCGLOBAL.net (aka: YAHOO). I was told that it would work well with Outlook 2002, but that didn't turn out to be true. I've spent hours on the phone with their technical support people and we can't figue it out. We've set up all of the correct pop & smtc settings, and still doesn't work. I can only send email and can't receive any mail. My Outlook Express seems to work with my SBCGLOBAL account. I just can't figure it out. Does anyone have any susggestions??? Thank you, Have you set your outgoing server to authent...

How to create chart basic
How to create a scatter chart with spread sheet below. The x axis may be location and Y axis are lot name Lot value location A 3 1 A 4 2 A 5 3 B 6 1 B 4 2 B 2 3 C 5 1 C 6 2 C 8 3 D 4 1 D 9 2 D 5 3 Daniel, Highlight the whole chart of data. Select the Chart Wizard on the top of Excel screen. Select the scatter plot. Data should be "rows" not "columns". Select the "Series" tab. "Name:" ="A" "X Values:" =Sheet1!$B$2:$B$4 "Y Values:" =Sheet1!$C$2:$C$4 This assumes that your data is in column A thru C, Lot in A1, value in ...

Filter out account segment in FRx report
I need to modify a report to filter out the last segment of an account number. Here's the account format: xxxx-xxx-xxx where first segment is Account, second segment is Department and 3rd segment is Project. I need to be able to run the report excluding the a certain Project ID (201 in this case) from the report results. I'm using a tree with &&&&-100-xxx (for example) in the account mask and a row format with the main account segment specified. There are 14 departments in the tree. I'm sure it's something simple that's escaping me - should be a piece ...

New account
I created an account and at the initial set up assigned it "business" purpose. I would like to change the "business" purpose to "personal" but can not find how to do it. any help would be greatly appreciated. "Dmitriy" <Dmitriy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005BD6B9-81C1-4944-9A6F-8FEC374E110C@microsoft.com... >I created an account and at the initial set up assigned it "business" >purpose. > I would like to change the "business" purpose to "personal" but can not > find > how to do...