Can't access CRM home page or reports

When a user trys to access the CRM Home page (http://name_of_crm_server) from IE, the user gets redirected to http://name_of_crm_server/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80049001 and the following error message "User Access Error - The system could not log you on. This could be because: you are not a Microsoft CRM user, your user record has been disabled in the system, you have not been assigned any security roles, or you have not been assigned a license. For more information, contact your system administrator."

The same thing happens when I try to run reports from Outlook CRM Sales client.  Users have licences and can access data on the CRM server from within Outlook CRM Sales client OK. The server is SBS2003, security groups and CRM roles seem to be setup OK.

Has any one solved this problem? Thanks, C

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM isn't ready.  This program sucks so bad .... Uninstall it.
wow, thats useful...........I've made many rants about CRM from the very
beginning but at least I was constructive. With all the off-topic posts and
repeat questions, the last thing we need is a troll.

-Gary

"Linux User" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> CRM isn't ready.  This program sucks so bad .... Uninstall it.

0
Gary
4/29/2004 5:44:13 PM
Go to the crm server and open Deployment Manager and check the User Manager
folder and see if the user in question has a license.

Can you login from the CRM server?

-Gary

"Colin Campbell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When a user trys to access the CRM Home page (http://name_of_crm_server)
from IE, the user gets redirected to
http://name_of_crm_server/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80049001
and the following error message "User Access Error - The system could not
log you on. This could be because: you are not a Microsoft CRM user, your
user record has been disabled in the system, you have not been assigned any
security roles, or you have not been assigned a license. For more
information, contact your system administrator."

> The same thing happens when I try to run reports from Outlook CRM Sales
client.  Users have licences and can access data on the CRM server from
within Outlook CRM Sales client OK. The server is SBS2003, security groups
and CRM roles seem to be setup OK.

> Has any one solved this problem? Thanks, CC

0
Gary
4/29/2004 5:46:01 PM
The users have licences. Can't login from the servier either
CC
Colin

Is your CRM security service started on the crm web box?

> The users have licences. Can't login from the servier either.
> CC

0
John
4/30/2004 3:35:43 PM
Yes it is.

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

How do you make a two page purchase order?
I am using a Purchase order template, and the order needs to be 2-3 pages long. How do I continue the page on to another page and have the ending total be correct? If the sheet formulas are working correctly, then just put page breaks at the spots you want the new pages to begin. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200713 ...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

Anyone actually get CRM Mobile working yet?
I've been tasked to try and get CRM Mobile working on our Development network. I've installed the SW, I've followed the prompts. If you know CRM Mobile, the statement "I can even see the ssCERDA site" means something. <big grin> Problem is, I'm using my boss's new PDA/Cell phone combination. When we install, we get errors on almost all components: "The program you have installed may not display properly because it was designed for a previous version of Windows Mobile software" After that, it sorta installs, but then when we try to connect we...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Will CRM 3.0 support SFO under Citrix
CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen Last I heard, it will, but only for online use. Of course, what happens between now and RTM is to be determined. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:48:04 -0700, "mortennp" <mortennp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: CRM 1.2 does not support SFO under Citrix. Will this change for 3.0? Sincerely, Morten Pedersen ...

Clicking on a hyperlink in outlook results in both IE and Mozilla opening the page...
This just recently started happening...anyone else experiencing this or know what the solution is? ...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?
How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc? Is this possible? Hi Only with code Sub test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .RightFooter = "" ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, To:=TotPages - 1 .RightFooter = "Your Header info" ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=TotPages, To:=TotPages End With End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "CLDelafield" <CLDelafield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

CRM and SQL Log shipping
Hi Can you please advise on the following configuration please? 1x Web server for CRM front end 1x SQL server for CRM Db 1x SQL Standby server If we configure SQL log shipping or SQL Replication from live server to standby server, how do we switch CRM front end (web) to connect to the Standby server if live server fails over (without renaming server)? Your help will be appreciated -- Regards James[MVP for Great Plains] Visit MBS Blog Central http://mbscentral.blogs.com This can be done via Deployment Manager. I'd make sure to test this out thogh to ensure it works as desi...

Is there away to link something on one page to another?
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me. Im doing a project for my NVQ4 course and before i can start i would like to know if there is anyway that using excel you can type one thing say on sheet 1 but link it so it comes on automacially on say sheet 4? Many thanks for all replies! Nickle 3 methods to choose from. 1. On sheet 4 select a cell and enter an = sign. Switch to sheet 1 and select the cell to link. Hit ENTER key. 2. In cell on sheet 4 enter =sheet1!cellref 3. Select a cell on sheet 1 and copy then switch to sheet 4 and select a cell then Paste Special>...

Accounting with Ms Access

Tab-delimited or CVS report output
If I recall in a previous version of Money I was able to "print" a report to a tab-delimited file. I'm looking into Money 2007, and cannot find that capability. Is there a way to print out either a tab-delimited or comma-delimited Account Balances report in 2007. Thanks, JimW Yes. Be sure and use Advanced Reports. Get the report customized the way you want. There's an Export to Excel choice over to the left. It'll generate ..CSV. There's also a Send to... pullout over there that offers some other choices. There's also an Export and Export to Excel cho...

BP3 Site Settings access