Can not Customize Leads View

Hi I have tried to customize the Leads view, I tried to add a view and add
some columns to it.
The view is shown however I see only the name column.
When I go back to the View customization, I see the columns I added.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Published your customizations???
--
----------------------
regards,

"alsap" wrote:

> Hi I have tried to customize the Leads view, I tried to add a view and add
> some columns to it.
> The view is shown however I see only the name column.
> When I go back to the View customization, I see the columns I added.

Can I move down 12 rows in excel for every new entry
I am entering records of numbers which have formulas for calculation. I want to place these records every 12 rows and be able to automate the worksheet for our office personnel. How? HELP!! There can be anywhere from 50 to 150 records depending on how many batches are produced in manufacturing plant. right click sheet tab>view code>copy\paste this. If not column A (1) then change. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub Target.Offset(12).Select End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Mickey&...

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

Can i apply 2 mailbox manager policies to the same mailstore ?
I have been reading up alot on this issue, and the only information i have been able to find is that you cant run more then 1 exchange recipient policy against the same user. My issue - I want to have a seperate mailbox manager policy run against each of my 4 mailstores to do a cleanup of inbox and sent / draft items. this policy moves the mail items into the deleted items folder for each mailstore. On top of this policy i want to have a policy that will delete all mail items older then 60 or 90 days depending on the mailstore from the deleted items, and delete them permanently. How ca...

Can't Upgrade from 2004 to 2005
Hi! Several months ago, a creeping corruption problem that caused me to spend weeks manually reconstructing transactions, destroyed my confidence in Money's ability to maintain my data. When I tried to updgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005, it insisted that I disable bill pay and that it would re-enable it. Instead of re-enabling bill pay on the same account, it created a new empty account and attached bill pay to that. There is no obvious way to correct this and the new help system is totally useless. In the few days I had Money 2005 I never found a single answer to a question i...

Changing a custom field length
We have created a custom section and there is a field (in that custom section) whose length has to be changed from 100 to 500 of nvarchar datatype, but the interface does not allow more than 100 for nvarchar. I couldnt modify the format of textbox to textarea as it is disabled nor i can change the datatype to another datatype. can anybody please help me with this?? Affy Unfortunately you'll have to recreate the field, as you can neither increse the length of a text field nor change it's format after it's been created. Then there's a question of what to do with any existing...

Option buttons for subform viewing
Need some guidence on figuring this out PLEASE! subforms and forms related by "mainIDPK" . The following code is in the subforms 'Forms!Form1.mainIDPK' to link the child fields Form1 Option group named "actionpanel" The following options available: Action Panel label Name Numerical value MMRB OptMMRB (1) FFD OptFFD (7) MEB OptMEB (3) PDES OptPDES (5) PEB OptPEB (4) Closed OptClosed (6) Subforms: frmBlank frmMMRB frmFFD frmMEB frmPDES frmPEB ...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

How can i stop same data being repeated in a column
I have a list of contract numbers relating to application numbers or payments. they are in the format nnnnnnan or nnnnnnpn. The columns are fixed to this format only. If they are entered with the a or p in the wrong place or if they have been left out completely an error message will appear to alert the user. I want to know how to alert the user if they enter an application or a payment number that has already been entered. ie if they enter 022079a4 but that same application has been entered else where in the column. Hope you can help Ru Hello See Chip Pearson's http://www.cpearson....

ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? #2
I need to fine out how to save a hml workbook onto my website do I need to use ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? Kosta ...

can`t print single checks
when I try to print a single check, the blue print icon will not come up and can not print any new checks , but if I try to reprint a previous check I have no trouble I'm not sure exactly what issue you are describing, but read http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=91. "sp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23dad01c45efb$e3b10d10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when I try to print a single check, the blue print icon > will not come up and can not print any new checks , but if > I try to reprint a previous check I have no trouble ...

Outlook 2003 Can't Open Item MS OFFICE FAILED
Yikes, I'm having a real problem. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Home Edition Office 2003 with Service Pack 2 (only have Outlook and Word installed) Toshiba Notebook M15-S405 Satellite Pro 1.4 ghz with 512 mgs ram I woke up one morning and saw that I had a stop error window open on my computer explaining that Windows had encountered some kind of driver error and that windows had to restart. Windows offered that I review my system for serious errors. That is a very sad thing to wake up to. So I ran a chkdsk and defragged and a virus check. No problems there. I checked my ...

Can I convert footnote numbers to text
I'm working with a document where the author has used the automated endnote facility in Word. Since this is about to be translated into Quark for typesetting, I need the endnote marks and the numbers with the endnotes to be real numbers, not endnote marks -- Quark will not read them as numbers. I was sure I did the conversion using ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText in Visual Basic once before, but I can't seem to make it work. Help! There are 20 chapters with about 40 endnotes each. ActiveDocument.ConvertNumbersToText only works with paragraph numbering (and LISTNUM fi...

Merge Cells I can't find
I was trying to hide a column, and got a message that I couldn't, because cells in another column were involved. I don't see those cells, and "merge" is turned off. Any suggestions for finding them? Ed This quick macro will remove all merges on the current sheet: Sub RemoveMerges() Cells.UnMerge End Sub You can, of course define a range instead. -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you. "Ed Kearns" wrote: > I was trying to hide a column, and got a message that I couldn't...

Tasks do not display in Category View
In Outlook 2003, my tasks are not displaying in Category View. Categories have been created for each task and tasks appear in all other views (simple list, detail list, etc.) but not in Category view. I never had a problem with this in v. 2002. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Try starting Outlook with the resetview switch in the command line. "Michael" <ibvalentine@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9tVmg.20619$uy3.18207@tornado.socal.rr.com... > In Outlook 2003, my tasks are not displaying in Category View. Categories > have been created for each task and...

Can I install my copy of Access on 2 computers? My Desktop & my Laptop ?
Some software allows more than one installation... maybe one for your regular desktop and another for your laptop. Does MS allow this for a single license copy of MS Access? Thanks for any help. "Mel" <myemaillist@gmail.com> wrote > Some software allows more than one installation... > maybe one for your regular desktop and another > for your laptop. > > Does MS allow this for a single license copy of MS Access? You'd have to read the End User License Agreement that came with your copy of Access. Licenses vary depending on version, ti...

Viewing attachments
Is there any way of configuring CRM so that the user can click on an attachment to open it, so that they do not have to right click & download the attachment, then find it & open it? Thanks Chris No they need to download it to their local hard disk. "Chris Galley" <chris.remove.galley@cedalion.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23PNMcWsLEHA.2100@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there any way of configuring CRM so that the user can click on an > attachment to open it, so that they do not have to right click & download > the attachment, then find it & open...

Can I retrieve the key of my record?
Hi I am creating a record using the following code: Set qd = db.QueryDefs("Append Purchase Order") qd.Parameters("pSUPPLIER").Value = [Forms]![Purchase Orders].Form. [FK_SUPPLIER_CODE] qd.Execute dbFailOnError The key field in Purchase Orders is PK_PurchaseOrder. Is there any way I can retrieve the key of the record just created? Stapes Assuming these are Access (JET) tables in Access 2000 or later, try this kind of thing: Function ShowIdentity() As Variant Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set db = DBEngine(0)(0) db.Execute &q...

How can I update my "Publisher for Windows 95"?
I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? one_thing_303 wrote: > I have "Microsoft Publisher for Windows 95," and I'd like to update it to a > more recent version. Currently, my OS is Windows XP. How can I do this? The current version of Publisher is Publisher 2007, available at most software stores as well as online. Check that your computer meets the system requirements before purchasing. Publisher has undergone rather a substantial number of chan...

How can I know the folders of searched out mails?
Hello, If I search for mails - particularly those already in Archive folders, I get a list of such mails and can of cours open them etc., but I do not see any way to establish in which folder they are actually stored. Harry120 You'll need to use google or windows desktop search (or other search tool) - outlook won't give you folder paths. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net ...

How can I save a logo NOT created in publisher to personal info?
I am trying to put a logo into my personal information and can't figure out how to do it since it isn't created in publisher. Is there anyway that this can be done? If so, how. Open a template (business card for instance), click the wand on the logo object, click Logo Options in the task bar, click "Choose picture" and browse to where your new logo is stored. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "VaBarb" <VaBarb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEC3BC4C-01FB-4085-8DE4-...

Want to link a cell of numbers with a cell of text & can sort
I have a column of #s and a column of text. The column of text describes the column of numbers. I don't want to have to retype either column. Is it possible to LINK/CONNECT the two columns so that they will act as one unitl? If I try to merge the cells in the same row of the two different columns I lose the text. This is important because I must monthly import data and the data in the columns could either increase or decrease. Please advise. Thank YOul hi you might consider a formula. =A2&B2 if you need a space between the numbers and text.... =A2&&qu...

How to place control in my HTML view?
Controls like CTree, CList? Can I do that simply put the child window (at same position, size, attributes) above the HTML layout? Or MFC library have same method do that? ...

Loose notes and activities when convertinf Lead???
Hi there. I have done some testing with the conversion of Leads. I see that when converting a lead, none of the notes or activities make it into either the account, contact or opportunity... Is this right? Seems pretty illogical if so... Hank Hank, Yes, that's the way it works. All information, that is stored as note or activity remains with the subject, it is added to and will not be converted. As I have read, in the next version (2.0), things will change on this. Erik. >-----Original Message----- >Hi there. >I have done some testing with the conversion of Leads. >I s...

Can't share my medialibary to my Xbox 360, using the extender func
Hi, I'm running vista SP2, but this problem has been running for quite a while. 1 1/2 year past. my mediaplayer 11 suddenly started rejecting sharing my media to my xbox. When i go to libary and click sharning, it shows up an error message who says: Can't start media sharing because of a change in a windows setting- or component. Click for help on the web if you need further assistance. I have tried every advise on the site, starting processes again and so on, but so far nothing at all has helped. Can anyone help me please. I think this problem could be solved if I r...