Can not access to MS CRM from a distant machine

Hello,
I ve tried to access to the CRM from the browser of a distant machine (the
domain controller) then windows display the authentication form I log on with
the administrator account but it fails and the browser  is closed .
 I should mention that I ve added the CRM Site as a trusted site .
What Shall I do to cure this? Is there a security confoguration in the CRM
Site??
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Ahmed,

You should first check in InetMgr (IIS Manager) to see if you have given any
port # during the installation by right clicking Microsoft CRM web site and
choosing properties.

If it is any port other than 80, you will have to provide that port # as
http://crmserver:1234. It is secured with Integrated windows authentication.

Please make sure your logged in user is a valid CRM user.

Thanks,
Chandra Akkiraju[MSFT]
"Ahmed Maaloul" <AhmedMaaloul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I ve tried to access to the CRM from the browser of a distant machine (the
> domain controller) then windows display the authentication form I log on
> with
> the administrator account but it fails and the browser  is closed .
> I should mention that I ve added the CRM Site as a trusted site .
> What Shall I do to cure this? Is there a security confoguration in the CRM
> Site??

0
Chandra

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

CRM 4.0
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I'm not able to translate all labels with the “export labels for translation” function and Microsoft Excel. a. When exporting translations and adding translations in the language specific column (1033 / English in my situation) not all labels get translated. Most labels get translated, but for example the following did not: i. ‘Beheer’ --> ‘Administration’ (Name of a tab on the Task entity ii. ‘Interne gegevens’ à ‘Internal Information’ (Name of a section on many different enti...

Can't send/receive

Hyperlink value crashes Access
If I assign a hyperlink value to a cmd button or in code using the follow hyperlink method, using a link value like http://www.cookbookplus.com/Activate.aspx, the page is accessed [Internet Explorer] OK, but the Access app crashes every time. However, if I instead just target the main web site http://www.cookbookplus.com that page is opened AND Access does not crash. Crashes also occur if a hyperlink field is populated with http://www.cookbookplus.com/Activate.aspx Again, that page is opened in IE, but Access crashes. The targeted page is a simple, safe, publicly available...

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Outlook Web Access & Sent Items
Hello all, Does anyone know if there is a way to have Outlook Web Access not automatically save a sent message in the sent items folder? We would like to be able to turn it off per user, or at least let them deselect it like they can in Outlook. Thanks in advance. In news:5C4CD94F-F424-4653-A79C-461F1D4C1681@microsoft.com, DHood <DHood@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hello all, > > Does anyone know if there is a way to have Outlook Web Access not > automatically save a sent message in the sent items folder? We would > like to be able to turn it off per user, ...

Can't delete email #2

CRM 3.0 and embedded images
I have two issues in CRM that relate to how CRM works with embedded images or how CRM works with embedded images. First issue is that when I use an enbedded image in my Outlook signature, I get an error that the email cannot be promoted to CRM so I can either send the email without tracking it in CRM or I can remove the signature and then it works. Second issues is that when people reply to an email that is being tracked in CRM via a tracking token, if there are any images or pictures in the reply then the email is no longer tracked in CRM. You manually have to add the reply email t...

Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 into MS Publisher
I am trying to get a school to move to Microsoft products. They currently do all of their newsletters and certificates in Adobe Pagemaker. How do I get these files imported into MS Publisher 2003? Is there a 3rd party tool that can do this? Has this not been requested before Any help will be appreciated. The only way you can do it is via the ClipBoard. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

MS CRM Out look Clinet
I have istalled MS CRM Outlook client on windows 2000, I am using office 2003. All installation went thru fine. But when I launch my e-mail client, there is a error message "There is a prolem in communication Microsoft CRM Server. The Server might be unavailable. Try again later. Contact your system administrator." I dont see the CRM button from outlook view. Please let me know, how can I resolve this. Thanks Patric You did actually install the server software on a separate server didn't you?.. "pat" wrote: > I have istalled MS CRM Outlook client on window...

Can not archive

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...