callout registry access

Which service do I need to check permissions on to allow my callout method
registry access?

The user I am logged in with as I can run regedit with full rights, but my
event log shows a permissions issue whenever my callout method tries to read
from my registry.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

not really sure, but the callouts are controlled by the CRM workflow service
I think - you can check the account that the wf service runs as...

Dave

"waterskier" <waterskier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Which service do I need to check permissions on to allow my callout method
> registry access?
>
> The user I am logged in with as I can run regedit with full rights, but my
> event log shows a permissions issue whenever my callout method tries to
> read
> from my registry.

0
Dave
4/26/2006 2:04:30 AM
Callout is executed under the same account as CRMAppPool. In default setup,
it should be 'network service'.

AJ

"waterskier" wrote:

> Which service do I need to check permissions on to allow my callout method
> registry access?
>
> The user I am logged in with as I can run regedit with full rights, but my
> event log shows a permissions issue whenever my callout method tries to read
> from my registry.

Temporary Email access for Maternity Leave
Hello everbody, I have an office employee who will be leaving for maternity leave soon and she needs to access her email from home. Can I leave her laptop's email server settings the same as they are now and allow her access from outside our company server? Does it even matter where she's accessing from as long as she has the proper incoming and outgoing server info? Thanks in advance! Walker Kellogg ...

How can I access a SAS systems file and save it in Excel
I have a SAS systems file (labelled and formatted data) I no longer have access to SAS, but would still like to access and save the data using Excel. Any hints? JMP and S-PLUS both will read SAS datasets. I don't think that R has that functionality yet. I understand that SAS offers a data viewer, but I don't know if you can copy and paste from it. Jerry pmw101 wrote: > I have a SAS systems file (labelled and formatted data) I no longer have > access to SAS, but would still like to access and save the data using Excel. > Any hints? Here is a link to download the S...

Access and Microsoft Forms 2.0 Spinbutton
I have been using a spinbutton ActiveX control to change the time/date on an Access form. One click on the up button adds an hour to the time displayed. This works quite well and essentially I am happy with the operation of this control BUT... although this is included with Office 2003 I know that it is not a "real" Access control and should be avoided if at all possible. Is there any similar control available that will increment time or dates in textboxes or must I manufacture my own using events triggered by a button(or a label masquerading as a button) being clicked? Sure...

PWA Access site access denied inside sharepoint
When we are trying to access to PWA site, We have got the generic message "An unexpected error has occured" I've conttrolled event logs. I have got the error below. Web application pool account (sp_portalapppool) has access to Office Server Web services application and SSP,PSI directories. What else can I look up ? Event code: 4007 Event message: URL authorization failed for the request. Event time: 01.01.2010 16:05:42 Event time (UTC): 01.01.2010 14:05:42 Event ID: 123fa184e4314464a0d1f66ce6a30b23 Event sequence: 2 Event occurrence: 1 Ev...

folder access
is there anyway to determine if/when someone on the share drive has accessed one of my outlook folders? No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, curious asked: | is there anyway to determine if/when someone on the share drive has | accessed one of my outlook folders? ...

Callout problems (not working at all)!
Dear all, We are having a lot of trouble to get a simple test Callout functionality to work. We used the standard microsoft online documentation as an example. We tested on several systems and still no results. We checked to make sure the CLSID of the COM+ object was the same as the one in the subscriber table of the metabase DB. Also changed the name in the subscriber table to match the one of the component as well as the application. When we delete the com-object, no exception is generated. This gives us the feeling that the COM object is never called. What are we doing wrong..... I'...

Dynamic Control Creation/Access
Hi all, Probably a couple of simple questions, but if someone could help me out or point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated. I want a modal dialog box with a variable number of edit boxes, decided at run time. My approach is to create a dialog class with a list of the controls, but I'm having the following problems: 1. How should I maintain the list? Should I use a CArray <CEdit, CEdit&>, for example? Or do I want to use an array of pointers? 2. The Create() member wants an nID for each box. How do I get an ID if I'm creating a bunch at runtime? 3....

Pivot to an Access Database
Hi there I have created a PivotTable which succesfully reads in data from an Access database. The problem I have is that if the path to the Access database is stored somewhere in the PivotTable so that if the database location changes the PivotTable cannot refresh as the database is not found. Is there any way to fix this - short of recreating the PivotTable? Thanks in anticipation. Michael ...

Scripts cant read Server 2008 Registry
I have several maintenance automation scripts in place for servers in our domain. We have noticed that several of the scripts are incapable of reading or writing to the Windows 2008 Server registry. Does anyone know of an easy workaround or a solution to this issue? In addition to permissions issues and 32 vs 64 bit issues. I've had trouble with WScrip.Shell on Win7. I don't know if that's a known problem, but I found with one script that WScript.shell simply didn't work, while the same operation using WMI StdRegProv did work. I can't explain it. I just ...

Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)?
Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)? "JethroUK�" <reply@the.board> wrote in message news:OMnXBVypJHA.4372@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to use Outlook Web Access account via Outlook (PC Access)? Outlook Web Access is a web-based method for accessing an Exchange mailbox. Outlook Web Access requires Exchange because it's part of Exchange. There really is no such thing an an "Outlook Web Access account". It is an Exchange account. You don't set up accounts in OWA. Outlook is a PC-based client used for...

Access SQL Question
What is the syntax for an sql command to get the following. I want to pull in a handful of fields from a table but one of the fields needs to be unique. For example, if I have a customer table and I want to get each unique customer number but I also want to get the customer's name, address, email address, etc. What is the syntax? I am trying to use DISTINCTROW but to no avail. If I use DISTINCT, how do I pull in the other fields? TIA. Am 16.02.2007, mscurto@gmail.com vermutete : > What is the syntax for an sql command to get the following. > > I want to pull in a handful o...

Strange registry entries
I had deleted a PST file and was going to remove the registry entries for it when I noticed the following entries in a cslid key: MSPAB: ']gAVn-}f(ZXfeAR6.jiWORDAddressBookFiles>muT]jI{jf(=1&L[-81-] Personal Address Book\pab OUTLOOK: ']gAVn-}f(ZXfeAR6.jiWORDAddressBookFiles>muT]jI{jf(=1&L[- 81-]Outlook Address Book\olk SPLUS: ']gAVn-}f(ZXfeAR6.jiWORDAddressBookFiles>muT]jI{jf(=1&L[-81-] Schedule+ Contacts\scd They struck me as very odd. Any ideas as to where they originated? Thanks, Bryan "Bryan Glennon" <bryanNO-Spam@bpgc.com>...

Router blocking access to exchange server?
Hi! I´ve set up my work´s exchange on my home computer´s Outlook 2007. Connection is established via HTTP and a Proxy has been entered. Authentification is Standard, not NTLM. Everything works perfectly if I´m connected to the Internet through my 3G-USB-Stick, through my work´s wireless or through a third party wireless connection (university wireless). The only place where it´s not working is on my ADSL connection at home. Outlook keeps asking me, upon startup, for the Username and Password. Once entered, it will immediately ask for it again - in...

Is Pre-Callouts implemented in 1.2 ?
Hi, I am still working with MS CRM 1.0 . It only supports post callouts. Does the 1.2 version supports the pre-callouts too? regs rojer > I am still working with MS CRM 1.0 . It only supports > post callouts. Does the 1.2 version supports the pre-callouts too? According to the SDK: The answer is "no". -- Ich hoffe, das hilft / I hope, this helps. Microsoft Business Solutions Support Michael Schumacher (MS) (Microsoft kann f�r die Richtigkeit und Vollst�ndigkeit der Inhalte in dieser Newsgroup keine Haftung �bernehmen. / This posting is provided "AS I...

Does Access store data in fixed lenght or variable length format
Hi, This is just for my own education and curiosity. Does anyone know if Access stores it data records in a fixed length or variable length records / rows? I realize that the answer is some what immaterial as it works the way it does, but as I said I would like to know for my own knowledge. Thanks, -- Dennis On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:27:01 -0800, Dennis <Dennis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >This is just for my own education and curiosity. Does anyone know if Access >stores it data records in a fixed length or variable length records / r...

Unsafe Attachments/Edited Registry Still no Good
Outlook will not deliver attachments. I have edited the registry to include the extensions .exe;.aspx;.com, etc using the level1add and remove. It still will not send links, very frustrating. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks- Ron What version of Outlook are you working with? You can get this information from the Help | About Microsoft Outlook dialog. "Ron" <rjv2@bcn.net> wrote in message news:1992601c44d90$f0f1bbe0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook will not deliver attachments. I have edited the > registry to include the extensions .exe;.aspx;.com, etc &...

Access 2007 02-27-08
On the Access options where you can select a form to display on launch. How do I indicate that I want the form from the custom view to launch (this is so that the Hide Design UI can be used) Cheers ...

OWA not accessible with https
I have two exchange 2000 servers, one is a front-end server in a dmz. Usually they work fine, but for the third time in two weeks, users have lost the ability to connect to the front end server using https. I can connect to it from inside the network using http. (users cannot ever connect to the front end server with http outside our network). I can't tell what changes . It works for days, and then, all of a sudden, owa is down. Rebooting the front end server corrects the issue, but eventually it happens again. I have gone through and stopped and restarted all the likely services, shuch as...

Convert Peachtree Classic Accounting Ver. 13 files to Access
Does anyone know how I can convert Peachtree files to MS Access? Peachtree Classic Accounting Ver. 13 is a DOS application that has a Windows XP interface. I do know for sure but I heard the Peachtree database files use a processor called "C-Tree". I am writing a VB 6 application and need data that was placed in Peachtree files. -- Thank You, Sam I've converted such data in the past by exporting the Peachtree data into ".csv" files, and then importing those data into ACCESS. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Sam" <Sam@discussions.micr...

callouts on graph
When I add callouts to a chart, some of them stay in place and some disappear when I click away from the chart. I have tried to bring them forward and send the chart to the back but still the same results. Any help? Hi, Sounds like some of the callouts are correctly embedded in the chart and other are still just on the worksheet. If you move the chart from it's current position on the worksheet all those call outs not embedded will be left in place. Select those and CTRL+X. Select the chart and CTRL+V to embed them. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andy...

Change Automatic Dimension Callout Value
Is there a way to change the Automatic Dimension Callout stencil from feet to "U's". I am drawing computer racks, and I would like to use this as a guide when placing the computer stencil in the rack. The RACK stencil has this feature, I tried to copy the properties, but no luck. Thank you. Hey Vinnie, I couldn't resist dinking with Visio's dimension line shapes, and posted a modified "Rack Unit" version on my web site! Have a look here: http://www.visguy.com/2007/04/01/rack-unit-dimension-line/ -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP Free Visio ...

jet database access
How can i connect to a .mdb file using visual studio 2003? Can i create also some kind of reports with data from the database file, for printing propuses.? Any example? ...

Calendar access and activities
If I give someone access to my calendar can they also add meetings or change anything. If not what would be the best way of having a clanedar that 2 parties can both view and change Rapunzel;111565 Wrote: > If I give someone access to my calendar can they also add meetings or > change > anything. If not what would be the best way of having a clanedar that > 2 > parties can both view and change Whether or not they can change the contents of a shared calendar is completely determined by what type of access you grant them. Public calendars or shared calendars bo...

Cannot export Access 2007 reports to Excel 2007
I would really like to know whose bright idea it was to get rid of this feature in Access 2007. In Access 2002 and Access 2003, I created so many reports (Crosstab in particular with many many calculated fields that I could not do in the query) and have a macro export to excel with all the calculated fields and a parameter to pick the beginning date and the ending date from the reports that is THEN linked to another Excel spreadsheet that creates charts with automatic updates. Several of those spreadsheets have arrays that create charts when the data changes each month to more or less ...

access data base
is there any one know: web sites for access application to download to learn from this data base many code examples can be found here: http://www.mvps.org/access/ And, sample applications can be found here: http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx -- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) Edmonton, Alberta Canada pleaseNOOSpamKallal@msn.com It isn't free software. Pretty much any online software store will sell it to you. "a" <youb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uCtTpgb0HHA.4928@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > is there any one know: > web sites > fo...