Call center tracking and reporting

Anyone use CRM 4.0 for call tracking? Our Sales/Marketing is set up. Now I
need to decide how to most efficiently customize CRM 4.0 for our company's
call tracking portion. Can someone send me a link to information?
thanks
0
dl (42)
2/3/2009 3:26:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Email reply tracks but icon does not change in Outlook for some users
We have email replies tracking mostly successfully, but we still have one bug. When I receive a reply to a tracked email, the email shows as tracked in my Outlook summary view. However, for other users, the icon does not change. When they open up the email, it still gives them the option to track. But if I go into the contact record they used for Regarding, I can see the email in the history. So it's tracking, but they aren't seeing it as tracked. They have different rights than me in both CRM and in the domain. If they click the Track button, the Regarding will populate and the...

Call in?
Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Ming <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: > Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their > copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Nope. We're not using Windoze :->>> This version does not require activation. Corentin -- - Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) - (MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR ...

Viewing Excel Reports as local user
Hi, I am trying to open up a Excel report that was generated from Dynamics GP10. It gives me the following error: Cannot generate SSPI contect' when trying to refresh. Please advise all steps I need to take to enable me to run this. When I say OK I keep getting a error message when exporting the report from GP 10 to Excel. A window opens prompting for a user name and password. sa works fine. When trying to use a normal user id getting this message Connection Failed SQLState 42000 SQL Server Error 18456 I have been using KB 949524 to troubleshoot other issues. This KB doesn'...

Tracking down forwarded addresses
Is there a way to query AD for addresses that are forwared to other addresses? For example lets say you have user A that you go into users and comptuers/ exchange general/ delivery options / fowarding address to user B. How can I search to see if others are forwared also in that same area to user B? User B is getting lots of spam and I am pretty sure its because he has other people forwarded to him. tia -comb 1. You can search for mail-enabled contacts or users since they essentially do this (via the targetAddress attribute). 2. You can search for users with delivery options ...

Covered Call Options
Hello all, I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is inputing the option symbol, and choosing the transaction "Sell to Open" then when I go to expire the option I try to do a Sell to Close. However it does not seem to work? Also what happens if instead of expired I has the position assigned? how would I account for that? Thank you. Shhhh In microsoft.public.money, Shhhh wrote: > >I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft >Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is...

13-Month Report -> Changing months
Hi everyone. So I'm creating a 13-month report of sorts. There are 1 sheets, each of which will hold data for each month. There is also on summary sheet, per say, that uses all that data to create the dat tables for graphs. The summary table is set up like so: Code ------------------- -----------Jan '01--------Feb '01-----------...-------------Jan '02 Cats-------3----------------4------------------...---------------6 Dogs-------5----------------6------------------...---------------5 ------------------- So within the data cells, say Cats in Jan '01, the ...

How do I delete a report template in Windows 7 Word?
I prepared a report using a themed template with Word in Windows 7. Now I'm told the document should have no template associated with it as it has to be sent to a designer. How do I get rid of the template? Even when I create a new doc and paste the info in, it carries the old template with it. See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/templaterelations/index.html and assure the designer that even attaching a different template would make no difference to the contents. There has to be SOME template attached, and there's much more danger of things going pear-shaped if it's ...

Call center tracking and reporting
Anyone use CRM 4.0 for call tracking? Our Sales/Marketing is set up. Now I need to decide how to most efficiently customize CRM 4.0 for our company's call tracking portion. Can someone send me a link to information? thanks ...

BOM Costing Report with Subassembly Costs
We're using GP 9.0. I have modified the BM Bill of Materials Report with two simple calculations so that we can have a costing report. I have added an extended price calculated field (just multiplying comp cost by std qty) and then the same field in a footer as a sum of this field. Our goal would be to have the ability to print off a first-level BOM with the Indented Bill of Materials report option and have an accurate current cost of assembly, including subassemblies. The issue I've run into is that this method adds the current cost of a subassembly (as a component) and then...

telephone calls
when placing a telephone call using outlook, everything works fine except I can't hear the person i am talking to. They can hear me find. When I use a telephone program not associated with outlook every thing works great. can someone help ...

retrieve a deleted report
Can I retrieve a report that I accidentally deleted frm the database? On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:27:01 -0700, Chip <Chip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can I retrieve a report that I accidentally deleted frm the database? Almost certainly not. Deletion is a one-way trapdoor. This is only one of several reasons (corruption being another) that you should keep current backups of all Access databases. Sorry not to have better news! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Unwanted report page break
We have modified the sales order invoice "short form" extensively, using the modifier and vba. We are using multiple bands for each invoice line item, namely H2,H3,H4,H5,F5,F4,F3,F2 and F1. H3,H4,H5,F5,F4,F3,F2 are all conditional, so that the height needed to print each line item on the invoice is variable. The problem is that the invoice breaks on any one of the bands, so that it has a page break in the midst of a line item. Is there a way to prevent this? Can we force a page break at the start of a line item if it would otherwise break in the middle? Is there any way ...

Case Time Report
Does any one know about a report to list the amount of Billable time on a case which will equate to the time given when the case is resolved? ...

could not find FRXRM32.tpl when launching a report
Need help please! We are getting the above error when launching a report. I confirmed that the file is in the Sysdata directory. Any other suggestions? Thanks! ...

Received/Not Invoiced Report #3
I have a situation where there are several receivings on our report that are from 2004 and have never been matched. They are not active PO's in the system any more and I would like to get them off the report. I have tried the returns feature and they still show out there but they show they are returned. Is there a way to remove them off without the returns? Receive them and then remove them "hartofmine" wrote: > I have a situation where there are several receivings on our report that are > from 2004 and have never been matched. They are not active PO's in th...

Calling Macro
Hi All, I have macro like this sub unique() '''''''' '''''''' Counter_item = 0 For Each Item In nodups counter_item = counter_item + 1 bic_var = Item Call Ps_Match Next Item end sub I have another macro Sub Ps_Match() ''''' ''''' If counter_item <= 1 Then call another_macro() end if end sub In the first macro i am declaring counter_item equals to 1. In my second macro i need to call that number. At the to of the module put: Public Counter_I...

Exporting reports
A report I have created is quite wide, and when I print or export it, it goes across two pages. Is there any way to set this to default to landscape, or at least ask me what orientation I want it in? Or even scale it so it fits onto the paper? Hi, I wrote an article about how to make reports. One of the items (look at the bottom) is about printing in landscape. See this url for the exact information: http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2006/09/reporting-prefilter.html -- Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP Avanade Netherlands http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/ "WiLLerZ" wrote: > A ...

Budgeted Amounts Not Correct in Report
I hope y'all can help me. In my monthly budget report, I have the dates set from 6/30/03 to 6/30/04 (12 months). There are a few categories that show a higher budgeted amount than there should be. For instance, my cable bill is $59 every month. Under the "actual" spending column, the amount spent is $708 (correct-- $59 x 12 = $708). Under the "budgeted" spending column, the amount is $767 (not correct; it should be $708). There are several places in my budget report where it's calculating for 13 months instead of 12. Also, along the same lines, I hav...

How do I set up a database for tracking Employee Absense?
I am looking for an improved way to track the vacation, sick days and bereavement leaves for 150 employees. Looking for suggests on how to design a databse to reflect my specific needs A very simple database would probably contain an employees table, an AbsenceType table, and an EmployeeAbsences table. It might need a few more, depending on what type of information you want to get out of it. Do you want to store the number of authorized vacation days? Can employees roll their vacation days over from one year to the next? What types of reports do you want to generate? What type of syste...

Microsoft Dynamics GP Report: Position Codes List
Accounting says HR cannot change the use of this field. The field should be used for position code Like "senior retail" . It was set up to track our codes for payroll percentages. Accounting says it drives g/l postings? The field links to over 80% of the HR package..hence the reason we are looking at a $200,000 package. Has anyone encounter this before? Ed Accounting is correct. Payroll tracks each of the position/manager/employees and has intrinsic code behind it that is used for Tax and posting reporting. Before you spend that $200,000 though...almost every module in G...

Cannot lock/protect Merge and Center Cells
Using Excel 2003. We have a workbook with 3 worksheets with similar (but not exactly the same) information/layout. There are no links, groups, etc. between the sheets. On each sheet they have 1 column where they have used Merge and Center to merge about 10 rows several different times. They have then set the desired cells to be 'locked' using the correct steps. The locked cells INCLUDE the merged and centered cells. They then turned Protection on (with only the defaults checked). The first worksheet still allows them to edit the merged cells, even though it's lock...

SOP Invoice pre-post report summarized by GL Account number?
We're looking to produce a report based SOP Invoices prior to posting. It should summarize the transactions by GL Account numbers. Is there a report in GP that will do this? There's one that summarizes by Invoice, how difficult would it be to change it to summarize by GL Account? Background: We use integration manager to insert billing information that has been extracted from our proprietary systems. Its possible to modify the extraction process to produce this report but that will add another step to the process and encourage them to validate the information prior to inte...

Workflow -Assembly Call
How does add subtract in the Workflow>> assembly call works. I do understand that ypu can write your own custom workflows, register it and then call them from here, but I am pretty confused with the existing functionality. workflows can call other workflows workflows can also call a method in a .net assembly. ie you could write a piece of code in c# or vb.net and then have the workflow call your code. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "SAM" <SAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE...

Custome Report
I want to create Custom Transaction report with Date, Register Number, Transaction Number, Transaction Amount. Can someone help me. Chirag 732 548-6300 chirag@netlink-usa.com ...

Web report
We are looking into an option of displaying report online. What technology or tools to be an option? - Our backend database will be MySQL. - I think we will use C#. - Need to be able to be converted to PDF file for download as a choice by user - Is Crystal Report the best option? Thanks "Alan T" <alan_NO_SPAM_pltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:upnKCPlvKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > - Is Crystal Report the best option? Best is entirely subjective and almost impossible to quantify. How complex are the reports? Do you need drilldown? P...