Business Logic Extensions to Microsoft CRM 1.2: Post-Callouts works only with the CRM - Admin Account

hi,

i extendet my ms crm organisation with own written business logic.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmpostcalloutsv1d2.asp

so far so fine, but it works only with the crm-admin user account.
all other users makes no impact on saving the organisation.

any ideas?

thx urb
0
urbanguerilla
4/2/2004 8:09:39 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Vb.net 2008 ContextMenuStrip logical error when running code
Greetings, I have a connectmenustrip item that when clicked runs the following code (see below) Now if the event is called by the button i.e. cmdDeleteingBooking.Click the linq query returns the appropriate value. However when called by cntMnuCancelBookingItem.Click is returns 0 even if a checkbox is of 'TRUE' value. Debugging shows the code runs exactly the same code (which loops around rows in a datagridview checking if the checkbox has been checked). Could someone explain the reasoning why the same code would return different results? Private Sub cmdDelete...

CRM Outlook Client Synchronisation
Hi, I have an outlook clients installed for a number of users, and they are currently set up to synchronise with marketing lists that they own (For (Marketing lists) equals current user). They seem to work fine, but when there are larger numbers of contacts to be synchronised, no synchronisation takes place. E.g. I add a ML that has 10 users, perform a CRM Synchronisation from Outlook, and I can see the 10 users being populated in my Contacts folder. However, when I created a ML with 400 contacts, and do the same, no contact record at all are added into my contacts folder. I tried thi...

spread sheet should have fraction for format like 1/32 too
I wish to have the format of fraction like 1/32, which I can not find it. Also how to add words text on Excel ? I need a work sheet with both words and numbers Thanks June Li ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/...

Business manager
What is business manager component doing for Outlook? Thanks, Ray Which version of Outlook? There are various addins that use the words business and manager. The newest is the Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-...

=?iso-8859-1?q?Combo_box_loosing_it=B4s_data.?=
I have a combo Box that is linked to a dinamic range in another workbook. It works ok until I close the workbooks. When I open the workbooks again It looses it`s link. The solution is to go to properties of the combo box and select listfillrange and then it starts working again. Is there a way to solve this problem? Thanks I would try linking the combobox to a range on the same sheet, and link that range to the external file. Its two links instead of one, but is probably more stable. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com (ema...

Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials Certification Exam
Hello All, I am in the process of taking my Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials Certification Exam. Does anyone out there know of any resources I can use that would allow me to be better prepared for the exam? Books, web sites, courses, etc. Any help provided would be greatly appreciated. Vin: There are all kinds of resources available on the Dynamics Customer Source or Partner Source sites. Look under "Training and Certification". Good luck, Frank Hamelly NOVA Solutions LLC Vin wrote: > Hello All, > > I am in the process of taking my Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials ...

Business Cards with my own clip art?
I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. What's stopping you? "business card with clip art" <business card with clip art@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A1021E6-8340-4C26-ABCF-61944C6945BC@microsoft.com... :I would like to creat my own business card, with my own clip art. See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...

Post AD Migration issues in Great Plains
My client has approximately 30 GP seats. While running Windows XP clients in an NT4 domain environment, no problems with the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP folder were found. We recently used the Microsoft ADMT 3.0 to migrate all users and PC's to a new AD environment running Server 2003. Though users are still able to run GP successfully, some errors have been encountered related to their inability to write to the above mentioned folder. Adding the user to local administrator group resolves the problem, but I am interested in determining what changed during the migrations. Do...

Printing labels #2
I am trying to print labels from my list of contacts in Outlook, but am unable to do so. Why won’t the contacts merge with Word? What are the symptoms that they won't merge? What version of Office? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Frank" <Frank@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45F60F4B-689D-4523-A879-E09CE2F69B2D@microsoft.com... >I am trying to print labels from my list of contacts in Outlook, but...

The specified Microsoft CRM server is not availible
This happens when I'm trying to work with the Workflow manager, monitor import and export. the deployment manager works so does the CRM server interface as well. This message comes from the local box where the CRM server is running. any idea? I have heard/seen the following: name the iis site Microsoft CRM 1.2 (or v.1.2?) make sure its the default web site have it listening on ALL connections, not hardcoded When it comes up on some installations <localhost> will not work, and others it will. Try putting server.domain.com or server or <localhost> and see if you can atta...

Report needed to reconcile project related accounts
Like we have the stock status to reconcile the inventory asset account and the payables and sales trial balance reports to reconcile to the G/L payables liability and receivables asset accounts, we need a project trial balance that will allow us to reconcile the WIP, Billings and Losses accounts. When we have run all FP project cost transactions through RR, these three accounts (or sets of accounts) should net to zero. But how do we reconcile them to the project detail? The reconcile report (report off project detail) should just show the amounts per account based on non-closed projec...

View Free/Busy Data
I have an Exchange Org that consists of three admin groups with a total of 1 server per admin group. Currently as it stands, users not able to view free/busy information from one exchange server to another. I am aware that you can accomplish this by creating replicas of your publics folders, however do not know exactly where to enable this. I do not want to replicate actual public folders, but only want users to be able to view free/busy data from users on a different exchange server. Under the system folders in the public folder, there is a folder called Schedule + Free Busy...Do I...

CRM 4.0 Customizations
Hi, I haev customized the LeadSourceCode pick list in the Lead entity adding new items to the list. I've published it OK and when I first go into a Lead record it loads the screen up OK. But when you go back into this record the system crashes with a Null value exception. I can't remember if this only happens after a save of the Lead record or not. Anybody else experienced anything like this. Also, how can you set up the system to provide better error logging (like you can do in sharepoint) thanks Hi Chris, I am having the same problem editing the paymenttermscode pick list....

Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities
Title: Business club, Business leads, New business opportunities Welcome to Biz-Club the UK's first truly independent internet based networking group established in 2006 for SME's, that allows you the member to choose how it can best work for you. Operate locally, regionally or nationally with all the advantages of a business networking group but almost none of the disadvantages. Enjoy membership of Biz-Club alongside your existing affiliations plus a host of other valuable benefits all at a cost far lower than that normally provided by traditional business networking groups. Be treat...

Test For 1,024 Characters
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C67037.C037C370 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, Group! I know that Excel will only display 1,024 characters in a cell. Is = there an easy way to test all worksheets in a workbook to see if any = cells exceed this limit? Thank you very much in advance! --=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C67037.C037C370 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W...

How can I use a different layout on a business card template?
I want to use the design on one of the business card templates (Colors), but I like the text layout on another one. Is there a simple way to remove the formatting on the Colors template, and replace it with another? I have already designed a card I like on another template, and want to copy that so I have the colors in the Color template. I am using Publisher 2003. Thank you. Copy and paste? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "emichel" <emichel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621E331B-E7A7-4D11-93F3-D3991516E3F4@microsoft.com... >I ...

Outlook 2000 in Office 2000 Small Business
I have done several clean installs w/several different versions of Outlook from discs and I cannot get Outlook to open w/out crashing upon loading. All other components of Office work great. I began having problems w/Outlook when I began using Outlook Express.... Maybe they are related. Please help. ...

Schedule free/busy
Hi there, I have one problem, All users can see others calendar. Example, when user a send a meeting invitation to user b, at the same time is sending a exchangelegacydn atribute so user b receives all calendar information about user a. I need to know how to do to every user only see availability calendar but information about the meeting. Thank you a lot for your help, I made a lot of tests but nothing worked -- Mark ...

Problems with Microsoft Outlook 2007 with Windows Vista 64 bit that is driving me up the wall
Hi: I recently purchased a new Dell computer with Windows Vista 64bit as my OS and Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 factory installed. I seem to be having problems with Outlook. One of my problems is when I cut and paste in an email. At times when I do this I receive an error message saying that "Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working. A problem cased the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Unfortunately there is never any solution to my problem and the only way I could get Outlook to work aga...

CRM 4 Outlook Client
Hi, Although it runs sometimes the majority of the time the CRM client is causing Outlook to hang. It either prevents outlook from opening, prevents messages from being dispayed or Outlook freezes when try and send a message. As soon as the CRM client is removed all is okay. Is anyone using it for real?! What might be making it so unrelieable for us? Marcus -- MR ICT Ltd - http://www.mrict.co.uk a) Delete (disabling is not sufficient!!!) every Anti Virus software on this computer. b) Disable all further addins inside Outlook. Does it work now? If not, open a service request with M...

Formsauthentication timeout and 2 login pages
Hi, My client wants 2 separate login pages for an ASP.Net app, one for regular users, one for support staff. I am using the standard FormAuthentication component for authentication. Is it possible to redirect a regular user to one login page after a timeout, and also to redirect an admin user to a different page after a timeout? The loginUrl attribute of <forms> in web.config is read-only, and cannot be edited at runtime. In other words, can I do this: Regular User -> Timeout -> Login.aspx Support User ->Timeout -> SupportLogin.aspx Thanks, C. ...

How do I incorporate a "check-box" in Microsoft Excel?
I am building a spreadsheet that will have multiple options for the intended user. I know that through Microsoft Excel you can build a "check-box" where the user would just simply click on a box and it automatically is checked. I just want to know how to do this. Thanks! If you want options it's better to use the option button, regardless they are in either the forms toolbar or the control toolbox toolbar under view>toolbars -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "app2121" <app2121@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE9440C0-F6E0-42B9-8A9D-D4B8ACD...

Installing Business Portal, done, but issues
I've just installed BP 2.0...install went clean. However now when I try to access the site for the first time, I get an Invalid User error (Server Error in '/' Application. Invalid user.) I did change the bp accont to use as per the installation instructions to the "Network Service" account. Do I need to setup or add the actual users somewhere else first? I did not install the sample users. I was able to sort of login with the local server account, which is what I used to install the product. But most of the web parts show errors like the above. Chris, Wh...

If loop for values #2
Thanks all. I did not realise that both forums where linked :eek: Please accept both my sincere apologies and thanks :- -- BravoGol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BravoGolf's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1475 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26377 ...

deleted hotmail account refuses to leave!
Use Tools - Email - Change existing to remove a hotmail account. Seems to be removed just fine. Add a different hotmail account, okay. The account whcih was removed still shows up in the Folder List, and cannot be closed. An error message, "...object could not be found" pops up. Additionally, when opening Outlook, there is always a server timeout for these accounts, but I don't know which one. How do I remove all references to the hotmail account I don't want anymore? Thanks ...